Mederma Quick Dry Oil - 3.38 oz.

by Mederma

Clinical care for healthy skin. Skin care for: Scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, dry skin Paraben & fragrance free Mederma Quick dry oil is a multi-use product for use on scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, and dry skin. This paraben and fragrance free formulation contains a complex blend of oils, botanicals and patented Cepalin. Sweet almond, rose hip and sunflower oils to nourish and moisturize Natural botanical extract and Cepalin to improve the appearance of skin 1-844-469-6379

Does this work on raised or hypertrophic scars?
Start your review of Mederma Quick Dry Oil - 3.38 oz.!
Amy B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Mederma Quick Dry Oil - 3.38 oz. uploaded by Amy B.
Just started to try this ! So far it seems to be ok ! Has a vitamin e oil consistency
Monica  W.
Chandler, AZ
Oh had no noticeable results from using this oil. It doesn’t have a bad smell at least. I got this because I thought it might help with stretch marks but my search will continue for the right product.
mariah G.
Works better than the "lotion" I have a few pesky stretch from pregnancy. I believe the oil consistency sinks well into skin better than the lotion which helps maximize benefits of disappearance.
Victoria  G.
Prosper, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Don't know why this is called "quick dry oil" becuase it certainly is NOT quick to dry. I don't mind an oil being just that, oily but hate false advertisement. So far no crazy results.
April H.
Augusta, GA
Mederma Quick Dry Oil - 3.38 oz. uploaded by April H.
Purchased at: Walmart
since using this oil I have seen a huge difference in my skin as far as my uneven skin tone in my face. I have suffered with acne all my life and i’m finally getting it under control and this oil is helping me to get rid of those pesky dark spots l. I also love that a little goes a long way and it makes my skin feel super soft!
Heather S.
Charlotte, NC
So I have really rare disease and sadly I am 60 % or more scars I have to be so careful what I use but feel this helps... it’s cheaper than dermo oil... it’s free of parabans n fragrance... the natural smell bothers me little bit once’ it soaks in it gone
member-30aaf
Wish I had tried this sooner! I have stubborn acne scars and dark spots that just won't fade. Used this oil for about 1 week straight every night and noticed considerable decrease in the dark pigment!
Gabrielle C.
North Baldwin, NY
I noticed my scars getting lighter after the first use. Gentle on skin and really works - I'd definitely recommend trying this form of Mederma.
❤️ N.
Corona
I am a clumsy person and usually use Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 which has always been successfully great for me, but recently I started a new face cream that burnt my sensitive skin from direct sunlight, so I decided to give this product a try after discovering it for the first time. Verdict: it works!!! I applied it to my burn area, it really does dry quickly and the next morning I woke up when my burn mark 90% vanished! Give this a try guys!
Katelyn K.
indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I saw this and had to try it out I have issues with dry skin and uneven skin tone and swear by this product! Love it. And it does not make your face oily.