BY MEDERMA #9 in Scar Treatment

The only oil that combines Cepalin with nourishing botanicals in a fast-absorbing, paraben- and dye-free formulation

Mederma® Quick Dry Oil is a multi-use product for use on scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, and dry skin. This quick drying oil should be gently massaged into affected areas at least once a day or as often as desired. It is a unique blend of complex oils, botanicals, and other ingredients.

Key ingredients include:

• Proprietary Cepalin® to help improve overall appearance of scars and stretch marks
• Sunflower and coconut oils for fast absorption
• Rose hip oil, a natural skin brightener
• Sweet almond oil to help nourish and moisturize skin
• Chamomile and ginger extract to help reduce redness and blotchiness

WARNINGS

• For external use only.

• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
I purchased this Mederma quick dry oil  from Walgreen not to long ago because as I have gotten older I seem to scar easier. I have little scars all over and I hate how they look so I researched some scar treatments and this one came up with good reviews. I have been using it and my scars have somewhat not fully but I am continuing   use it and hopefully over time they will go away.
Vanessa A.
I have consistently used this product for three weeks and have noticed a huge improvement in scars. The oil does indeed dry quickly, and it smells pleasant. The only reason I won't give this 5 stars is because I do believe Mederma creams are far more effective than this oil.

back