BY MEDERMA

Reduced the Appearance of Old New Scars on the Face Body While You Sleep! #1 Doctor Pharmacist Recommended Brand for Scars 1 Formulated to Work with Your Skin s Nighttime Regenerative Activity 3 With Cepalin Botanical Extract Tripeptol 5 Non-Greasy Safe for Sensitive Skin 4 Paraben Free Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of scars from: Injury, surgery, burns and acne. During sleep our bodies work harder to reverse the skin damage caused during the day, repairing and regenerating skin cells at a faster rate. Mederma PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream is formulated to complement this activity with Tripeptol, a skin nourishing complex with peptides, collagen, and antioxidants to promote healthy looking skin. Plus, the non-greasy formula is safe for sensitive skin. Mederma PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream is clinically shown to improve the color, size, texture an see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Alyee H.
Repeat customer of Mederma for several years. It really helps with reducing the appearance of my scars. I have a scar on my chin that I got hit in the face with a car door. After some time (2 months) using Mederma reduced the appearance of it significantly. The only thing is you have to be consistent on reapplying every night. I also use other Mederma products during the day time.

The Mederma PM is cream based. It looks like other moisturizers I’ve used for a night cream. Except this helps reduce inflammation of scars. The cream is thick and goes on smoothly. I do not feel greasy. Soaks into the skin good.

I also use it to reduce the look of acne scars. Having very pale fair skin, everything shows. Only use a thin layer and circular motions to rub into my skin softly. Absorbs nicely. Doesn’t clog my pores. I also use it on any other scar old or fairly new. I also use it on stretch marks. Reduced visibility of the marks.

From experience you can’t just use it once and be done. Just be consistent and patient. Not a quick fix, and really most things aren’t. Takes time. I love Mederma. It’s my go to for scar repair creams. Finding the Pm night cream was additional plus. Prior was just using the Mederma Scar cream Plus.

The only minor con is the packaging. Although beautiful (coming from graphic design) it is a waste. Otherwise I think for the results it’s worth the money.
Dani S.
Love! Been using mederma for at least 2 yrs now. I make sure I put it on every night because of acne scars and my skin also is usually really dry after I wash my face. So it feels nice once it's on. Does it work? I'd like to think so. I know I'm not supposed to, but I also use it in the am too as a face lotion before I put on my make up. The one complaint I currently have is the 2 new bottles I got are scented and I don't like it at all. What happened? Is anyone else having this issue??
Sierra D.
Love love love mederma!! Have been using it for a couple years now, but have never tried the overnight one. I notice a different day by day. Would highly recommend to someone in need of clearing up scars. Keep up the good work!!
Ana S.
I love this product, even though I've used it for only 3 weeks so far it is a slow recovery from my acne scars. It has lighten them and I use it every night! I am going to use this forever!!!!
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
It's a very good product to have on hand. I use it when I'm sleeping so that it might help better. They aren't fully gone but it has reduce them quite a bit.
Laura M.
Scranton
This is the best face cream. It hydrates, removes lines and scarring from acne, it an all in one cream. Slightly expensive but worth it
Whitlee F.
Vienna, WV
I did not notice much of a difference in my scarring other than a very slight lightening of the skin tone. Overall not great, not bad.
Erin B.
How does this product work on acne scars? Also- does it make your skin break out?
Erin K.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this worth the hype? I really need to get acne scars faded.
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
How does this compare to regular Mederma? And speaking of the regular, did that formula work for you?
Sonia T.
Cyanna R.
Mission, TX
Mederma PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream, 1.7 oz does this product work? And how effective is it. Would love to reduce parts of my c-section scar but don't want to try this and it just be a waste of $$ and time