BY MEDERMA

You’re always thinking of their future. Now put your mind at ease.

As a parent, you want your kids to be able to forget the scars of childhood, and, for now, you probably care more about their physical scars than they do. Fortunately, there's Mederma® for Kids™. Mederma® for Kids™ is the #1 pediatrician-recommended product for kids' scars. The gel goes on purple, rubs in clear, and has a fun grape scent, so kids can have fun with their scar gel. It works for many types of scars, including acne scars, surgery scars, and scars from burns, cuts, and other injuries. Mederma® for Kids™ is clinically shown to soften and smooth scars, providing the same benefits as other Mederma® scar products. In one study, parents who applied Mederma® for Kids™ to their child's scar saw a significant improvement in the overall appearance, color, texture, and softness of the scars. With Mederma® for Kids™, you can remove the doubt and take charge of their scars today.

Mederma® for Kids™ should be evenly applied and gently massaged into the scar until fully absorbed 3 times daily for 8 weeks on newer scars and 3-6 months on older scars. Begin using Mederma® for Kids™ as soon as new skin has formed, typically two or more weeks after the injury or surgery. Make sure the scab has come off naturally and any stitches have been removed. On older scars you may start using Mederma® for Kids™ immediately. Do not apply to broken skin. SUBHEAD: Results take time COPY: Don't get discouraged if you do not notice results right away. Generally, Mederma® for Kids™ users start to see noticeable improvement after about 4 weeks of daily usage, with optimum improvement in 8 weeks. Mederma® for Kids™ is available in a 20-gram tube. Look for it in the children’s first aid aisle at CVS Pharmacy stores.

WARNINGS

• For external use only.

• When using this product, do not get into eyes.

• Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.

• Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.

• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Mederma® for Kids™ could discolor delicate fabrics such as silk, leather, suede, and others.

Buy on Amazon
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I bought this when my son got a scrape across his face that I knew would scar. I started using it as soon as it started to heal. Although I do believe it helped keep the scar from forming as bad as it would have without this product, the scar is still there which is why I only gave it 4 stars. Overall, I am pleased with how it worked and am glad to have purchased it, but it’s not going to be a miracle worker to completely remove/prevent scars.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Mederma for kids is a good product. Kids are always getting scraped knees and little cuts when they grow up in the country. As a parent you want to keep them healthy and that includes their skin. This is a good product to help reduce scarring.
Katy V.
When I was in third grade I cut my head open on the side of the pool and needed 21 stitches. My doctor recommended this to help heal the scar. I applied it twice a day, 16 years later you can barely see the scar! I use this now on different cuts and scars and it’s like I’ve never had them.
Jayda N.
Macon
I use this Mederma for my kids and was given instant results on their scars no more messy skin for us my boys can be boys this product helped by Kid vanish his scar on his knees away and boys being boys there are many scars I love this product so much I even wrote an email to the company
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
My kid fell and split his head open when he was younger and he had to get stitches, this left a huge scar on his head. We have been using this on it for a while and the scar is barely there anymore. You can see the skin doesn't tan there but for the most part it has gone down.
Dianna G.
I could easily see a difference within ten days of use. My little has a scar on her forehead. The issue is that she is 2 years old and wants to wipe it off immediately, so I know for it to work I need to get her to sit and rub it into the scar for a bit. It can be a pain, but totally worth it
Shannon R.
My daughter had surgery on her stomach when she was just a infant & it left behind 3 scars. Her doctor actually recommended this to me to use to help fade the scars. I purchased it at Walmart & used it daily on her & she is 3 now and you can barley see any scars.
Angelica B.
madison
Love this product for kids. Purchased it for my niece and it worked fast. She’d fallen off her bike and had a nasty little scar on her leg. I used this product on her every night. It was expensive at all and it’s very effective! Highly recommend!
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
My son had a bad scar from a fall on his hand. He really didn’t like it. I started using this on his little hand every other day. It really did the job. The appearance of his scar is really minimized and looks great! I am super impressed.
Erica S.
San Fernando , CA
I’ve been using this for the past four or five months now I like it I do see some difference in the scarring on my sons body due to his eczema he scratches and scratches until it leaves a scar but I do see this helping in improving