Mederma Cream, SPF 30 Sunscreen, 0.7 oz (Pack of 18)

by Mederma

DetailsNo. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand for scars. Reduces the appearance of old and new scars resulting from: Injury; Surgery; Burns; Acne; Stretch marks. Made in Germany.DirectionsMederma Cream should be evenly applied and gently rubbed...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mederma Cream, SPF 30 Sunscreen, 0.7 oz (Pack of 18)!
Monaca
When I was about 13 years old I gained alot of weight and lost it rather quickly resulting in massive stretch Mark's on my arms and legs. I became depressed because of the deep red Mark's and my grandfather heard about merderma cream and bought it for me. I used it for 2 weeks and my bright red stretch marks strunk and faded to white. It was the best purchase ever. Life changing!

Looking for your answer?