Mederma Advanced Scar Gel 50 g

Mederma is clinically shown to improve the overall appearance, color, and texture of scars. More doctors and pharmacists recommended Mederma than any other brand for older and newer scars. It works for many types of scars, including acne scars, surgery scars, and scars from burns, cuts, and other injuries. and since you only have to apply Mederma Advanced Scar Gel once a day, it's easy to use.

#1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand for scars; Reduces overall appearance, color, and texture of old and new scars; Once a day, easy application

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mederma Advanced Scar Gel 50 g!
Ormond Beach, FL
This is an amazing product if you use it on an area that you know will scar. It's difficult to judge Effectiveness on an old scar. I used it on the bridge of my nose when my dog tripped me and I fell. I had a huge scrape that went up the entire Bridge of my nose. I started using the Mederma on it and continued for a two-week period. As it healed there was no sign of a scar at all. Which was absolutely amazing because I am a scar type person. Even the slightest blemish will turn into a deep ugly scar on my skin.
Purchased at: Target
If you want your scars to fade be it on your face or body this would be your go to product. It's no pricey and faded scars what more could you ask for in a product... except Sunscreen...always use your sunscreen, after a scare for me, Blue Lizard Sunscreen is the best product to save yourself from skin cancer.
Greensburg, PA
I have used this to lighten my scars and it has made them lighter but it takes time. The one thing I don't like is the price point it's a bit expensive. There is no smell in it which is nice and when I put it on it's clear. It takes a little while to see the results but it works
Richmond, VA
I saw a bit of lightening with this gel, but I can’t put it on often enough to get the results I need. If your scar is easy to access, this might be a great product for you, but if you can only access your scar minimally, I would look for a different product.
Although stretch marks really won’t ever go away this product can make them kind of disappear. It will fade the scar for sure but just won’t 100% take them away. Does a great job though. It’s kinda expensive but it’s worth it in the end
Astoria, NY
I did not see results using this product even after sticking with it for months. I have several small surgery scars and a scar from a bad knee scrape, I didn’t not see any improvement from using this product.
If you have any scars, this is the only product you should be getting. I think it’s super effective and has gotten rid of plenty of scars for me. It’s a bit pricey, but again super effective. Would recommend.
Tamarac, FL
Some people rave about it but I didn’t notice a huge difference with the application site. It kind of felt like a yes, I knew this was to good to be true sort of moment. Live and learn I guess......
Pink Hill, NC
Great for helping heal scars. I used this on a healed surgical scar and it worked well. Do not use on healing wound or open incision. Physician would not let me use until area fully healed.
I got this product for when i was younger due to being burned in the face by hot oil, and i do not have any scar or any pigmentation from it and i believe it was this product.

Looking for your answer?