Mederma Advanced Scar Gel 50 g

Mederma is clinically shown to improve the overall appearance, color, and texture of scars. More doctors and pharmacists recommended Mederma than any other brand for older and newer scars. It works for many types of scars, including acne scars, surgery scars, and scars from burns, cuts, and other injuries. and since you only have to apply Mederma Advanced Scar Gel once a day, it's easy to use.

#1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand for scars; Reduces overall appearance, color, and texture of old and new scars; Once a day, easy application

Mederma Advanced Scar Gel 50 g I have some blister hyperpigmentation on the back of my ankles due to wearing slingbacks so often. Will this make a dent in lightening them?
Does this work for stretch marks Mederma Advanced Scar Gel 50 g ?
Start your review of Mederma Advanced Scar Gel 50 g!
Aurelia  V.
Mederma Advanced Scar Gel 50 g uploaded by Aurelia  V.
Mederma Advanced Scar Gel 50 g uploaded by Aurelia  V.
This is the best product for scars and stretch marks!!! After I had my son I tried a few products, nothing worked except Mederma. Works even for older scars if you use it every day for some time. Great results!
Rebecca D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mederma Advanced Scar Gel 50 g uploaded by Rebecca D.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great product to use on old and new scars. You won’t see results overnight, but with continued use you will see great results. I’ve used this product on two acne scars that I’ve had on my forehead for years, I had tried almost everything to fade the scars. This product smoothed out the scars and lightened and faded them and you cannot tell there were ever scars on my face. I will always use this for any new scars that I may get.
Elizabeth I.
Washington, IL
I appreciated the product as it was not heavily scented and seemed to calm the areas I had the scars. I do scar easily and also have had many surgeries. Many of my surgeons recommend this. It didn't seem to really fade mine much. It might just be my overly sensitive, prone to scarring skin and others might have better luck with this product.
Kristina P.
After having 6 surgeries to date to repair my stage 3 melanoma, this scar gel has given me hope and confidence to look in the mirror again. Mederma® Advanced Scar Gel
Nicole R.
Mederma is a good well known brand. I wanted to try it with this pregnancy. I use this with the palmers after it dries down I apply mederma on top of it. Being pregnant I feel like more is always better when it comes to stretch marks. I like this advance one better then the original. I honest haven’t even tried it on a actual scar to see if it does lighten up. So I’ll try to give a update
Kathy D.
London, KY
this cream absorbed well but it did not work well after application to my scar i would not buy again in the future.
Jennifer W.
Henderson, NV
I used this on my sons scar on his forehead after stitches. I do think it made a difference. It’s easy to use no bad smell. It was recommended and it worked for us. I wonder if it works well on old scars
Dominique J.
Georgetown, TX
Mederma Advanced Scar Gel 50 g uploaded by Dominique J.
I used this religiously, everyday, on surgery scars that I got when I was in the hospital. Absolutely no difference. Totally not worth 30$. I even used it on acne scars and I don’t think it helped those either.
Amber H.
Purchased at: CVS
I used this product in between pregnancies with my youngest 2 children (11 and 8) and let me just say, even being expensive as heck back then, Mederma is by far THE absolute best stretch mark and scar fader/eraser ever! 🙌 I definitely love my Palmer's Coca Butter for added moisturization and elasticity, as the Mederma is more of a gel than anything, which I'm fine with (and I'd imagine by now they offer a moisturizer/lotion option), but it's good to know for others that haven't yet tried it. I would 100% recommend all day! Mederma Advanced Scar Gel 50 g Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® Body Lotion, Fragrance Free
Alisha D.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have been loving this product recently! I have been dealing with allergies that has been causing my eyes to flake from dryness that also causes to tear the thin skin around my eyes which has been sensitive to touch and also has this burning sensation. This product fixed it! The 0.5% allantoin has been my best friend lately and I do see a huge difference. I also have two small nieces, I am not sure if you have dealt with younglings before their nails are so sharp. One of them recently cut my chin and I knew it was going to be leaving a nasty scar. I applied the gel overnight and most of the cut has been healed! There is no post dark spots and my skin is definitely smooth on that area. I am sure this would be great product for newly popped pimples or any recent dark spots that you have encountered!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly K.
Apopka, FL
il y a un an
Alisha D. il y a un an
The sooner you apply the product, the better your skin will help you. This product has been recently helping and improving my dark spots on my face and by each day it has been lightening them up. I would definitely use this and make sure you are consistent!
Brianna B.
Lafayette, IN
il y a un an
Jenni-Leigh O. il y a 8 mois
Agreed with all of the above first answers. Mederma is more helpful with new scars. It also helps with old ones but it takes more time and they don't go away altogether. However, it has helped mine fade a lot. Especially, fresh new ones. I never heard of it being used for stretch marks though. I would google it & research some products and really read the reviews before trying. Ya don't wanna waste money on products that "may" work. Look for ones with clinical proven studies and facts. Goodluck.