Mederma Advanced Scar Gel uploaded by Nazra N.Mederma Advanced Scar Gel uploaded by Trista H.

BY MEDERMA

Mederma® Advanced Scar Gel.
#1 Doctor & pharmacist recommended brand for scars.
Reduces the appearance of old & new scars.
Skin care for Scars™.
Merz. see more...

• I just got this, how long has it taken some of u to get n...3 Answers
  • I was wondering how does this work with acne scars? How l...1 Answers
  • I have started to notice dark spots on my face from acne ...1 Answers
Karah M.
After having two babies I noticed a new landmap of strech marks all over my stomach. I decided to try this product, and it hasn't seemed to help greatly, but I think if I continue using the product, perhaps I will see more results. Give it a try and give it more patience than I.
Tammy N.
North Providence
This product comes highly recommended I have tried it a couple of times and it didn't seem to diminish my Scott for me I would definitely give it another try though
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
This is a wonderful and magical product and the sooner you start using it on your scar the better off you'll be. I burned a small bit on the underside of my wrist while cooking and I thought nothing of it because I barely got burned. I was wrong, when I woke up in the morning it had blistered. I was running around and terribly busy for a couple of days I had put a little tribiotic and a bandage on it. It settled down a little and was no longer blistered by day three. On the fourth evening I noticed the Mederma on my shelf and thought it might help. I put it on and covered it with a bandage and slept with it on. By the morning I was shocked, it was significantly better. I kept doing the same for a week and the scar that was starting became almost unnoticeable. Now a my wrist is completely healed after a month and I have no scar. It might be expensive, but it is worth every penny. The photo was after two days of Mederma.
Ashley P.
Bedford
Didn't notice a huge difference with this product. It did dry out my skin and made my face itchy. I put this on before bedtime and it did cause me to take a little longer to fall asleep because it felt uncomfortable on.
Rachael M.
Evanston , IL
This stuff works wonders I love it so much and it’s actually worth the money! The scars don’t totally go away but this makes the appear smaller and lighter
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
I used this frequently while pregnant and every day for a few weeks after pregnancy. I even us it now and my son is 4. I have zero red noticeable stretch on my stomach! I have a scar on my right cheek from when I was a child and all on gravel roads....this stuff has no doubt taken my soar and dark pigment from it away. You cannot even notice it anymore! It used to be so dark that makeup wouldn't cover the scar. After use this frequently you it's almost gone! It's expensive but TOTALLY worth it I highly recommend this hands down!
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
I always start using this right away when ever I have a cut from an acne that has been popped and left a scab and it eliminates the chance of me getting a scar. It's amazing, there's not really a scent to it which is nice and it doesn't make the rest of my skin break out!
brooke m.
i use this mostly because i have acne scars all around my chin because i would always pick at my acne but once i found out about this, i never want to stop using it. it works so well and i definitely recommend this to everyone
Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
Omg this is my favorite scar removal. I have a very bad habit of picking scabs and that has left me with a good amount of scars. I picked this up at Target for $13 (I think). As long as you're very religious on putting it on everyday, you'll see great and amazing results
Etta A.
I got this cream because i have stretch marks on the side of arms from weight loss. I started using this once a day and have noticed some difference. Mederma Advanced Scar gel works to effectively fade acne scars, surgery scars, stretch marks, pimple scars and just about any other skin imperfection that you might find and have as it relates to scarring of the skin. It's a blend of all-natural ingredients that fortify my skin with proteins and vitamins. This formula helps reduce the appearance of scars caused by acne, burns, and other factors in a way that's both natural and effective. While I am continuing to apply this product to my stretch marks in hopes that they will clear up more, I have had success with this clearing up a mark on my arm from my parrot scratching me accidentally .
Tiffany D.
Ripon, CA
I just got this, how long has it taken some of u to get noticeable results?
Lisa R.
Does this work on surgical type scarring?
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
I have started to notice dark spots on my face from acne over the years and I hate them! does mederma help at all or should I go another route? I'm really picky about what I put on my face and I'm trying to do as much research as possible before I spend any money!
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
I have a bunch of little scars around my middle abdomen and my sides due to my insulin pump injection site and I was ust wondering if this helps tiny scars that have been here for awhile
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
I know that they have a completely different product for stretch marks but would this work also?