BY MEDELCO

one all universal espresso carafes are designed to fit nearly all espresso makers available today- Made from the same high-quality Borosilicate glass as our replacement carafes the one all espresso carafe is a clear choice for every home espresso machine- Use our fits list to confirm that our espresso carafe is right for your espresso machine-Features: Our one all Espresso 4 Cup Carafe fits most espresso makers- The Espresso Carafe is made from lab-quality borosilicate glass- Use our fits list to determine if your coffee maker is right for our espresso carafe- SKU: EMG1797 see more...

Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
This is perfect and thankfully it fits in my cappuccino maker. I love to make a flat white at home . I buy my beans at Starbucks and make my $5.00 addiction for next to nothing at home. I highly recommend this product!☕️
Stephanie O.
This is pretty great, and it fits my coffee maker! It's cheaper that what you'd be spending throughout the week! I definitely recommend it!
Brandi M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is just what I needed to make my starbucks coffee in the morning. It requires 3 shots and this can hold up to 4 shots.
Lauren D.
This is a great little thing and it fits right into my coffee maker. And it's so cheap! I would definitely recommend.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Muy bueno para las maquinas de hacer café espreso, facil para hacer la espumita y servirlo
chelsey g.
salinas ca
Does anyone know where they sell these??
MacKenzie B.
Does this make coffee stronger?
Tina S.
Richland, WA
Whats the durable life expectancy on this thing. My last espresso machine crapped out after two years.
Irma L.
Hazleton, PA
Where can I find this espresso carafe ?