BY MEDELCO #9 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

One All 4-Cup Permanent Basket-Style Coffee Filter: Environmentally friendly Dishwasher safe Made from surgical steel Made in USA Lifetime warranty Steel coffee filter can last for years to come Get lasting results from your coffee maker Easy-clean design for top-notch convenience see more...

Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
The best money I ever spent when it comes to coffee. I drink a lot of it, so it would normally be costly buying filters all the time. I've had this for years, and I love it. I try to convince friends to invest in one simce a few drink a lot of coffee as well, but they swear by the paper filters....no idea why haha bc this is so awesome!
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
Its all about the little things. I love this filter. The fact that such a small thing (not using paper filters) can have an impact on our environment is great and this is such a small change. Once you try it, you'll be glad you did.
Amanda H.
These are the best things ever for people who drink lots of coffee! No need to ever have to buy paper filters again! They are super easy to clean and come in different shapes and sizes! Buy your today!
Melissa S.
Really like these, don't have to worry about messed up, out of shape paper filters. Just pop this in the coffee pot, put coffee in it, once finished just remove from coffee pot and rinse away used coffee grounds and start over. So super easy. Would recommend to everyone.
Sally H.
Schenectady, NY
This type of filter is much easier to use and clean. It makes our coffee taste even better than the paper filters. I find it much better for brewing coffee and makes it taste better. It's a great buy and I definitely recommend it. Great for coffee lovers!
Ree N.
Used this for our coffee maker and it is easy to clean, better than paper filters, and can be put into the dishwasher. I am so happy with this purchase and it's only $5 on amazon. Can't really beat that
S Z.
If you are a coffee addict, this is a must. Great product !!!!! Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family !!!! Go out and try some !! Great stuff !!!!!
Sarah R.
Longview , WA
I love this for my coffee maker. It is so much better and cost effective than buying coffee filters. I just empty the used grounds rinse it out and its ready to be used again!
Sarah C.
Galesburg, IL
I have one of these for my coffee maker it is so much better then buying filters all the time. Plus when I am done making coffee I just empty grounds and then a nice rinse.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Love this little guy- we got this is a replacement for our black and decker coffee pot as our other strainer began to fray. This is of much higher quality
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this cup basket filter reusable ?