BY MEDELA #21 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Giving Moms Peace of Mind All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA-Free. What s Included: 2 - Valves. 2 - Membranes Extra valves and membranes for all Medela breastpumps . see more...

Julia F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm so grateful that these are so easy to find because I use the Spectra S2 pump and one of my valves broke and these valves work for the Spectra. I went and picked some up at Target instead of waiting for them to be shipped to me which was way more convenient.
Allison P.
Portsmouth , OH
I love my medela pump and part of making that pump work is replacing the parts often! As soon as my membranes stop laying flat against the valve, I replace them! This product is a great value and vital to the pumping experience. Replacing the valves and membranes is very affordable and so worth it! I usually buy this online on Amazon but can also pick these parts up at Walmart! Highly recommend to other mamas!
Cassadee L.
 When I first got the breast pump I assumed I would need more of the valves and membranes eventually. But five months into breast-feeding journey and have yet to need to replace the valves are membranes. I just keep sanitizing the original ones in boiling water after every use. I guess I will have  these extras if I ever need them on hand.
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
I have to order new ones because the original ones from the kit were either missing or too loose to be reattached. They work great and easy to clean. I'd suggest using baby soap since you don't want the scent or taste to transfer into the breastmilk.
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used medela with my daughter and am currently using with my son. I love that it's easy to find replacement/extra on hand products to change out. Like other reviews the membranes are small and can be lost but are a necessity. Super easy to clean and put back together
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Great company with great products. I exclusively pumped with my first child, and these membranes lasted for a long time making these a great value for the price. Highly recommended when using the Medela pump in style advanced.
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you have a Medela Brest Pump go ahead and stock up on these they really do make a difference in the suction and overall amount of breast milk you can pump. I love ALL things Medela!!!
Jackie S.
San Antonio , Tx
These are a must have if using a medela pump. They can be delicate so make sure you are careful and do not lose them! When i did misplace it, it was very easy to find. I bought it at my local grocery store
Lacy P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Unfortunately life doesn't always go as planned and I ended up having to exclusively pump for a year. After my daughter was out of the NICU I used a Medela pump for the first few months at home. I ended up going through a lot of these! They were good. Sometimes it seemed like they stopped giving good suction quickly or ripped, but at least the membranes were cheap to replace!
Christine C.
These are a necessity if you are using a medela breast pump. You should always inspect the valves and membranes when you are cleaning them. You have to take them apart and really clean them separately. The membranes are pretty delicate and once they start looking a little tattered, you need to have replacements, or if you lose a couple down the drain 😉