BY MEDELA

#1 Choice for Hospitals & Mothers™ Natural Appearance Under Clothes. Low profile design. Small opening backs. Large opening backs. Economical shells - 2 solutions in one. For sore, flat/inverted nipples or engorgement. Helps with flat/inverted nipples or engorgement. Helps soothe sore nipples and protect from further irritation. What s Included: 2 Shells. see more...

Buy on buybuy ...*
Ramona B.
Wasco, Ca
A bit bulky but when it comes to doing its job it gets an A+. Sore nipples, cracked bleeding nipples find relief while you wear these. Great product.
Desiree D.
These were given to me at the hospital and were such a lifesaver. I love them they are great to allow airflow and help your nipples heal faster.
Melissa V.
Graceville, MN
These helped me tremendously when I was nursing my baby. I used them in between feeds to make sure I was ready to go the next time my baby was ready to feed.
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got these for my daughter after she had her baby. the price was great however it too me some searching on the web to find them.
Megan M.
These are great for sore nursing nipples that are getting chafed by clothing. They keep your nipples in a safe little plastic cone and away from your clothes.
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
These Breast Shells were a life saver when I first started breastfeeding my daughter as a newborn. She had such a shallow latch that no matter what we tried I was left with the worst blisters, I nearly gave up entirely until my lactation consultant gave me these shells to help my body start healing in between feedings. Now I buy them for any of my expectant friends with my usual baby shower gift. They are a must have for any new nursing mom!
Erica W.
Tyne Valley, Prince Edward Island
I was so happy when my dad brought me these from the drugstore! I was suffering so badly the first week home with extremely sore and scabbed nipples I was unable to wear a bra (and being large chested that is not so much fun) With these I was finally able to wear a bra and honestly it made me feel human again. Make sure you put your breast pads covering the air holes cause if you bend down, milk is gonna shoot out the holes (trust me, it happened to me!)
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
Mega Parent Expert
Can someone explain how these work?! I'm a mom with small breasts and small nipples so I'm curious how this will help with breastfeeding