BY MEDELA

#1 Choice for Hospitals & Mothers™ Natural Appearance Under Clothes. Low profile design. Small opening backs. Large opening backs. Economical shells - 2 solutions in one. For sore, flat/inverted nipples or engorgement. Helps with flat/inverted nipples or engorgement. Helps soothe sore nipples and protect from further irritation. What s Included: 2 Shells. see more...

Megan M.
Megan M.
Mega Parent Expert
These are great for sore nursing nipples that are getting chafed by clothing. They keep your nipples in a safe little plastic cone and away from your clothes.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
These Breast Shells were a life saver when I first started breastfeeding my daughter as a newborn. She had such a shallow latch that no matter what we tried I was left with the worst blisters, I nearly gave up entirely until my lactation consultant gave me these shells to help my body start healing in between feedings. Now I buy them for any of my expectant friends with my usual baby shower gift. They are a must have for any new nursing mom!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Mega Parent Expert
These are a life saver!!!!!. My hospital gave these to me and they helped me tremendously. I would not have been able to breastfeed with out them! I would recommend these to any mother
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Graceville, MN
These helped me tremendously when I was nursing my baby. I used them in between feeds to make sure I was ready to go the next time my baby was ready to feed.
Chris W.
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got these for my daughter after she had her baby. the price was great however it too me some searching on the web to find them.
Anne B.
Anne B.
Stockton, CA
These shields protected my nipples from further trauma when they were already sore and scabbed. I highly recommend these to mothers who have babies with horrible latches.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Tyne Valley, Prince Edward Island
I was so happy when my dad brought me these from the drugstore! I was suffering so badly the first week home with extremely sore and scabbed nipples I was unable to wear a bra (and being large chested that is not so much fun) With these I was finally able to wear a bra and honestly it made me feel human again. Make sure you put your breast pads covering the air holes cause if you bend down, milk is gonna shoot out the holes (trust me, it happened to me!)