BY MEDELA

#1 Choice for Hospitals & Mothers™ Natural Appearance Under Clothes. Low profile design. Small opening backs. Large opening backs. Economical shells - 2 solutions in one. For sore, flat/inverted nipples or engorgement. Helps with flat/inverted nipples or engorgement. Helps soothe sore nipples and protect from further irritation. What s Included: 2 Shells. see more...

kelly b.
kelly b.
Havelock, Nc
No one tells you the trouble with breast feeding. some have no trouble at all and i was not one of thos lucky women... i had inverted nipples and my breast feeding consultant gave me these torture devices. you could totally tell i had them on under my clothes. and they caused me to leak constantly. the absorbent pads got soaked in minutes and i would find them filled with milk. needless to say i didn't wear them long. using the nipple shield medela makes works well and pumping helped too
Evelyn K.
Evelyn K.
If this you have had more than 1 kid this breastshield will not work for your nipples. These only work for new moms with small nipples. Moms who had previous kids know that their nipples have changed in size. These shield will push against your nipple and it will also irritate your skin because it traps moisture during not days.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
My favorite item!! What a life saver!! These not only protect your nipples, but catch the extra milk for those of us who are producing a lot of milk. It saved many shirts from being soaked through! You just have to remember you can't bend over wearing them or the milk will pour out..
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
We just had our first child and I'm struggling to get her to latch onto one of my breasts. I was just given these in the hospital and it encourages the nipple to come out because mine lays flat. So far it has helped tremendously.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Lincoln, CA
Hated these! You could totally tell I was wearing them underneath a bra and clothes, since I was also a leaker, it pretty much just meant I leaked all over myself while trying to let my nipples air dry.
Jaye T.
Jaye T.
Huntington, WV
These. Are. Amazing.
I recommend them to anyone beginning to breast feed. They're great to protect sore nipples, and prevent any leaked milk from soaking through your shirt. Lifesavers.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Baltimore, MD
They keep your bra off your nipple which is great for when you're really sensitive. But they leak and they are very oddly shaped, definitely can tell your wearing them.
Ramona B.
Ramona B.
Wasco, Ca
A bit bulky but when it comes to doing its job it gets an A+. Sore nipples, cracked bleeding nipples find relief while you wear these. Great product.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Oh my god. The best thing EVER invented right here people! When my son was a newborn and I started breast feeding him, he had such a tight grip that no matter what I ended up with horrible blisters. I even seen a lactation consultant who said I was breastfeeding correctly. Because my blisters were so bad I ended up needing to use the shields and this. I also had a ton of milk coming in so it came in handy because all I had to do was empty it and reuse it. It was so awesome because my blisters were getting air and healing.
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
These were given to me at the hospital and were such a lifesaver. I love them they are great to allow airflow and help your nipples heal faster.