BY MEDELA

Extra-Strength formula feels smooth and provides soothing relief for sore nipples For over 25 years, Medela has helped moms successfully breastfeed their babies by focusing on producing high quality breastfeeding products and accessories including nursing bras and baby feeding and storage bottles that are always BPA free. Medela provides research-based breastpump technology to provide babies with the most milk in the least amount of time. see more...

Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
This is a gift from heaven. I've used this where it's supposed to be used after tirelessly pumping when I was trying to get my milk production up. I've used this on my daughters face when she has chapped cheeks, on my face, as chapstick,as diaper ointment when I can't find the good stuff and even as makeup remover. Now it might not be for all these uses but this stuff is life changing. At least it is to me, I would pay big bucks for this bottle and it lasts for ever!
Jennifer Y.
This was one of my go-to's while breastfeeding! It was a little thinner and easier to apply than the other one I used but it didn't last as long before needing to be reapplied. Either way I wouldn't have made it through nursing without some type of lanolin I was always so dry and chapped from my boys always wanting to eat!
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
I love this product. I used it when my kids were newborn and I'm using it again as my son has 2 bottom teeth and 2 more coming in on top. It definitely helps he healing process.
Topeka P.
This did help me after breastfeeding my newborn and after pumping. It does soothe those tender areas. Massaging also helps with the discomfort. I recommend this
Laura C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
It is good. I have being using it but honestly nothing like your own milk! Believe, your nipples will be healed more quickly.
Amanda W.
Iron Mountain, MI
I used the medela brand and another brand and this one seemed a little greasier to me and harder to rub in. Overall it was ok
Jennifer S.
Nepean, ON
If you're nursing or even pumping you need this, your nipples will thank you. This ointment is the best. It soothes and prevents dry cracked nipples. The best part is that it's safe for baby, you don't need to wash or wipe it away before nursing again. It's not terribly expensive considering that you only need a tiny bit.