Medela Tender Care Lanolin uploaded by Aubree D.

Medela Tender Care Lanolin

Extra-Strength formula feels smooth and provides soothing relief for sore nipples For over 25 years, Medela has helped moms successfully breastfeed their babies by focusing on producing high quality breastfeeding products and accessories including nursing bras and baby feeding and storage bottles that are always BPA free. Medela provides research-based breastpump technology to provide babies with the most milk in the least amount of time. see more...

Aubree D.
San Diego, CA
Awesome for lip balm! When you have a sleeping newborn in you and chapped lips, you reach for anything you can get for lip balm. I started using lanolin when my daughter was first born (for nipples and chapped lips) and still use it on my lips three years later. It heals cracked, bleeding skin overnight.
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
So I did pumping and bottle feeding so this was a regular for me I used it every other pump or if my nipples were soar or dry. It kept them moist and made being milked like a cow easier, which I didn’t mind it’s a little pricy for nipple cream but better than any other brand out there. I tried the cheaper ones and used more of those than I did this one. Stick to this brand it’s way better
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
This is a gift from heaven. I've used this where it's supposed to be used after tirelessly pumping when I was trying to get my milk production up. I've used this on my daughters face when she has chapped cheeks, on my face, as chapstick,as diaper ointment when I can't find the good stuff and even as makeup remover. Now it might not be for all these uses but this stuff is life changing. At least it is to me, I would pay big bucks for this bottle and it lasts for ever!
Jennifer Y.
This was one of my go-to's while breastfeeding! It was a little thinner and easier to apply than the other one I used but it didn't last as long before needing to be reapplied. Either way I wouldn't have made it through nursing without some type of lanolin I was always so dry and chapped from my boys always wanting to eat!
Jessica O.
I love this product. I used it when my kids were newborn and I'm using it again as my son has 2 bottom teeth and 2 more coming in on top. It definitely helps he healing process.
Topeka P.
This did help me after breastfeeding my newborn and after pumping. It does soothe those tender areas. Massaging also helps with the discomfort. I recommend this
Laura C.
Sherman oaks , CA
It is good. I have being using it but honestly nothing like your own milk! Believe, your nipples will be healed more quickly.
Amanda W.
Iron Mountain, MI
I used the medela brand and another brand and this one seemed a little greasier to me and harder to rub in. Overall it was ok
Aidana М.
Maineville, OH
Help me , no taste , reduce pains, and it last for a long time . Will use it again soon !!!!
Shirley O.
Winnipeg, MB
It has been a life saver so far. I had mastitis at some point and upon recovery, I begun using this religiously as it seems with all the efforts I have made,my baby still hasn't totally gotten the hang of latching. I must say that this product has kept my nipples moisturized and healthy as I apply immediately after every feed. Also,the consistency of the product is really good; not as greasy, thick of "gluey" as the brand I was previously using.