Medela Tender Care Lanolin uploaded by Stephanie A.Medela Tender Care Lanolin uploaded by Ozumy B.

BY MEDELA #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Advanced Nipple Therapy™ Soothing relief for dry, sore and tender nipples. 100% safe for mom and baby. Glides on smoothly and gently - no-mess application. Preferred by moms over other formulas. Contents: 1 - 2oz tube Model 87122 Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at to answer any questions you may have. For hygienic reasons, once this product is opened it cannot be returned. ; see more...

• I love this!!! Great for nipples and safe for baby!! Do you love ...22 Answers
  • How is this different than the regular lanolin?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to lansinoh lanolin? Which do you like better?5 Answers
Medela Tender Care Lanolin
  • "A little bit of this stuff goes a long way, and until the baby and myself got latching figured out, this was a life saver for sore/blistered nipples." in 8 reviews
  • "Lanolin is great and very useful when breast feeding however this brand felt thick to me and was not what I needed at that time." in 7 reviews
  • "This did seem to soothe my sore nipples, but my twins didn't like the taste of it when I would nurse them. " in 6 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way with this stuff and it is multi purpose which is nice - from diaper rashes to incredibly dry skin it seems like it lasts forever" in 5 reviews
  • "When I first brought baby home I got cracked nipples like none other and this made it so much easier and soothed them amazingly =]" in 5 reviews
Tiffany B.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Breastfeeding with my son was a complete nightmare. My nipples were sore, cracked and the cream that came with my pump made it unbearable to put on. I was able to pump for a month before I quit breastfeeding cause even pumping became difficult. I had my daughter 2 weeks ago and was unsure if I wanted to go through that again. The hospital gave me a small sample of Medela and my nipples have yet to crack, become sore and I’ve been able to breastfeed with no problem. The sample lasted 3 days and it absorbs into the skin Fast, is silky and doesn’t need a lot to put on. I went to target this past weekend and picked this up cause the other brand I had was too thick and applying it was a pain. Highly recommend!
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is amazing. I tried this and the Lansinoh cream, the other is too thick and painful to put on when you're nipples are sore. This one is silkier and thinner and really does help a ton. It feels great. Will repurchase til I'm done breastfeeding.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I had used a sample of this at the hospital after birth and it really had me shook. I feel like this one is way better then any other one. Plus a little goes a long way with this! The sample lasted me three days. The other ones would make my nipples too oily and this one literally feels like nothing is there. I’m definitely buying this one for my next baby!
Ashley G.
Lawton, OK
The best nipple cream I have found this far! I even went as far as to use a $20 cream that ended up being terrible! I absolutely love this product! I only have to use it once a day (before bed) unlike all the other ones I've tried which I had to use after every feeding to get any relief!
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff really works! Not only does it feel nice as soon as you apply it, it’s easy to use & works right away. I didn’t know about this product at first but the nurse had given me a sample at the hospital before I left & I just had to get more. Very affordable & worth the money
Rene S.
Decatur
This smells bad, it's extremely gooey/messy, and personally didn't work. I used this after every feeding/pump session and I still had dry, cracked, sore nipples. I went to the ER with mastitis and they said this could've caused it.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Mega Parent Expert
This is a lifesaver for breastfeeding mother's and definitely worth the price given the fact you need less than a dime size for application. Its natural and safe for baby to consume
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I use this stuff for other purposes then intended! I nursed for 14 months and loved this! I then learned that I could use this as a cream for red diaper marks on my toddler and as a lip balm! It not only heals your nipples but heals other areas of sensitive skin areas like cracked lips & red diaper marks! I'm not using the same bottle to put on my lips by the way lol.... the hospital gave me small travel sizes that I use on my lips and it's been incomparable to any lip balm! I will repurchase this as a lip product because it has healed my lips so much!
Ashlie C.
Kalamazoo , MI
Mega Parent Expert
I recommend every mom to have this if they are breastfeeding! ( they do hand them out in the hospital as well. ) Without any knowledge that a product like this existed I would have probably stopped breastfeeding because of the pain it started causing me in the first week. It goes on real smoothly. After a week of using this It helped me so much with breastfeeding and I didn't have much problems afterwards. It is safe for baby if there is still some left on the nipple. I highly recommend this to first time moms trying to breastfeed.
Vannesa C.
Butner, NC
I am a first time mom and I can honestly say this stuff was a life saver ! I was so close on giving up breastfeeding because my nipples were just so sore, cracked, and just in so much pain. But I used this product and it definitely healed them up and gave them strength to give breastfeeding another attempt. It doesnt feel too sticky or anything. This stuff is also cool and soothing for any burning, and a little goes a long way, seriously. For any first time moms, this is a must!
Paula A.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this!!! Great for nipples and safe for baby!! Do you love this??
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Has anyone tried this on rough feet? I've used it for about everything but.
Christy O.
How does this compare to the lansinoh brand? I really like the lansinoh brand but I do find that it starts to get super sticky and difficult to squeeze out?
Amanda C.
Memphis
How does this compare to lansinoh lanolin? Which do you like better?
Wendy F.
Duncan, AZ
How is this different than the regular lanolin?