Medela Tender Care Lanolin uploaded by Joanne H.Medela Tender Care Lanolin uploaded by Ozumy B.Medela Tender Care Lanolin uploaded by Stephanie A.

BY MEDELA #6 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Advanced Nipple Therapy™ Soothing relief for dry, sore and tender nipples. 100% safe for mom and baby. Glides on smoothly and gently - no-mess application. Preferred by moms over other formulas. Contents: 1 - 2oz tube Model 87122 Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at to answer any questions you may have. For hygienic reasons, once this product is opened it cannot be returned. ; see more...

• I love this!!! Great for nipples and safe for baby!! Do you love ...22 Answers
  • How is this different than the regular lanolin?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to lansinoh lanolin? Which do you like better?5 Answers
Medela Tender Care Lanolin
  • "A little bit of this stuff goes a long way, and until the baby and myself got latching figured out, this was a life saver for sore/blistered nipples." in 8 reviews
  • "Lanolin is great and very useful when breast feeding however this brand felt thick to me and was not what I needed at that time." in 7 reviews
  • "This did seem to soothe my sore nipples, but my twins didn't like the taste of it when I would nurse them. " in 6 reviews
  • "When I first brought baby home I got cracked nipples like none other and this made it so much easier and soothed them amazingly =]" in 5 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way with this stuff and it is multi purpose which is nice - from diaper rashes to incredibly dry skin it seems like it lasts forever" in 5 reviews
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I started using this in the beginning of my breastfeeding journey after my baby was born. It works wonders on sore nipples. My daughter is now teething and let me tell you- that is a whole different level of sore nipples! It soothes almost immediately, especially when they are feeling dry. I typically try to put it on right after she's finished nursing so that it has time to "soak in" and also put it on right when I go to bed so it can soothe while I'm sleeping. My daughter also recently bit me hard enough with her one little tooth that I actually bled (tears were shed) and this helped to heal that little cut that she gave me. The pain was like nothing else (as I said, tears were shed) but this helped to soothe and heal it quickly.
Tiffany B.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Breastfeeding with my son was a complete nightmare. My nipples were sore, cracked and the cream that came with my pump made it unbearable to put on. I was able to pump for a month before I quit breastfeeding cause even pumping became difficult. I had my daughter 2 weeks ago and was unsure if I wanted to go through that again. The hospital gave me a small sample of Medela and my nipples have yet to crack, become sore and I’ve been able to breastfeed with no problem. The sample lasted 3 days and it absorbs into the skin Fast, is silky and doesn’t need a lot to put on. I went to target this past weekend and picked this up cause the other brand I had was too thick and applying it was a pain. Highly recommend!
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I prefer this type of lanolin much more than other brands.  I found others to be thicker, and tough to spread.  This actually helped soothe and lubricate things properly, with out being difficult to spread around.  I ended up using less of this product with each application due to its consistency, making it a better use of money.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My newborn is 2 weeks old and I’ve used this product immediately after giving birth and starting breastfeeding. I appreciate the texture and consistency of the product but I don’t believe my baby liked it. While the product is advertised as safe for mom and baby, the taste must be evident.
Alayna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff works great in those first few weeks when your nipples are so sore! And it’s nice to have when your little is getting teeth and they become sore again. Super cheap and works wonderfully.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had used a sample of this at the hospital after birth and it really had me shook. I feel like this one is way better then any other one. Plus a little goes a long way with this! The sample lasted me three days. The other ones would make my nipples too oily and this one literally feels like nothing is there. I’m definitely buying this one for my next baby!
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This stuff is amazing, definitely helps with my sore/cracked nipples. I received this as a gift and am so thankful for it! A little goes a long way, but definitely helps!
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is amazing. I tried this and the Lansinoh cream, the other is too thick and painful to put on when you're nipples are sore. This one is silkier and thinner and really does help a ton. It feels great. Will repurchase til I'm done breastfeeding.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I use this stuff for other purposes then intended! I nursed for 14 months and loved this! I then learned that I could use this as a cream for red diaper marks on my toddler and as a lip balm! It not only heals your nipples but heals other areas of sensitive skin areas like cracked lips & red diaper marks! I'm not using the same bottle to put on my lips by the way lol.... the hospital gave me small travel sizes that I use on my lips and it's been incomparable to any lip balm! I will repurchase this as a lip product because it has healed my lips so much!
Ashlie C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recommend every mom to have this if they are breastfeeding! ( they do hand them out in the hospital as well. ) Without any knowledge that a product like this existed I would have probably stopped breastfeeding because of the pain it started causing me in the first week. It goes on real smoothly. After a week of using this It helped me so much with breastfeeding and I didn't have much problems afterwards. It is safe for baby if there is still some left on the nipple. I highly recommend this to first time moms trying to breastfeed.
Paula A.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this!!! Great for nipples and safe for baby!! Do you love this??
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this on rough feet? I've used it for about everything but.
Christy O.
How does this compare to the lansinoh brand? I really like the lansinoh brand but I do find that it starts to get super sticky and difficult to squeeze out?
Amanda C.
Memphis
How does this compare to lansinoh lanolin? Which do you like better?
Wendy F.
Duncan, AZ
How is this different than the regular lanolin?