BY MEDELA #8 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Advanced Nipple Therapy™ Soothing relief for dry, sore and tender nipples. 100% safe for mom and baby. Glides on smoothly and gently - no-mess application. Preferred by moms over other formulas. Contents: 1 - 2oz tube Model 87122 Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at to answer any questions you may have. For hygienic reasons, once this product is opened it cannot be returned. ; see more...

• I love this!!! Great for nipples and safe for baby!! Do y...22 Answers
  • How is this different than the regular lanolin?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to lansinoh lanolin? Which do you l...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "A little bit of this stuff goes a long way, and until the baby and myself got latching figured out, this was a life saver for sore/blistered nipples." in 8 reviews
  • "Lanolin is great and very useful when breast feeding however this brand felt thick to me and was not what I needed at that time." in 7 reviews
  • "This did seem to soothe my sore nipples, but my twins didn't like the taste of it when I would nurse them. " in 6 reviews
  • "When I first brought baby home I got cracked nipples like none other and this made it so much easier and soothed them amazingly =]" in 5 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way with this stuff and it is multi purpose which is nice - from diaper rashes to incredibly dry skin it seems like it lasts forever" in 5 reviews
Tiffany R.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Breastfeeding with my son was a complete nightmare. My nipples were sore, cracked and the cream that came with my pump made it unbearable to put on. I was able to pump for a month before I quit breastfeeding cause even pumping became difficult. I had my daughter 2 weeks ago and was unsure if I wanted to go through that again. The hospital gave me a small sample of Medela and my nipples have yet to crack, become sore and I’ve been able to breastfeed with no problem. The sample lasted 3 days and it absorbs into the skin Fast, is silky and doesn’t need a lot to put on. I went to target this past weekend and picked this up cause the other brand I had was too thick and applying it was a pain. Highly recommend!
Tina M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
After having my son (first child), I have tried a bunch of different nipple creams and soothers. This one is my second favorite that I used. It is easy to apply oppose to other products which I found thicker and harder to evenly smooth out. A lot of product not needed and it definitely soothes my nipples from being cracked / bruised from beginning / first time breastfeeding.
Katie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I started using this in the beginning of my breastfeeding journey after my baby was born. It works wonders on sore nipples. My daughter is now teething and let me tell you- that is a whole different level of sore nipples! It soothes almost immediately, especially when they are feeling dry. I typically try to put it on right after she's finished nursing so that it has time to "soak in" and also put it on right when I go to bed so it can soothe while I'm sleeping. My daughter also recently bit me hard enough with her one little tooth that I actually bled (tears were shed) and this helped to heal that little cut that she gave me. The pain was like nothing else (as I said, tears were shed) but this helped to soothe and heal it quickly.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I prefer this type of lanolin much more than other brands.  I found others to be thicker, and tough to spread.  This actually helped soothe and lubricate things properly, with out being difficult to spread around.  I ended up using less of this product with each application due to its consistency, making it a better use of money.
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely prefer this lanolin over the Lansinoh Lanolin Nipple Cream because it glides on so much easier which makes all the difference on your tender and sore nipples!! Other than that they perform basically the same way and are both effective.
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A little bit goes a long way with this product. It helps a lot when it comes to sore and cracked nipples, especially in the first few weeks when new moms are getting used to breastfeeding and baby is learning how to latch. Definitely a must have for breastfeeding moms!
Noelle M.
I wouldn't have been able to successfully breastfeed my son if it wasn't for this miracle product. As a first time mom, I bought a dozen nipple creams. None of them worked but medela lanolin! I used after, and even in between every feeding. If I didn't have this product the pain would have been unbearable. It made me heal very fast. I am expecting our second baby any day now and I have already grabbed several tubes of this stuff knowing it'll be a lifesaver!
Miriam K.
Madison
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I haven’t had to use this much since my nipples haven’t been destroyed from breastfeeding. My doctor gave me a sampler at the hospital and I bought some more. It’s nice but leaves residue on your hands.
Aubree D.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Awesome for lip balm! When you have a sleeping newborn in you and chapped lips, you reach for anything you can get for lip balm. I started using lanolin when my daughter was first born (for nipples and chapped lips) and still use it on my lips three years later. It heals cracked, bleeding skin overnight.
Alayna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff works great in those first few weeks when your nipples are so sore! And it’s nice to have when your little is getting teeth and they become sore again. Super cheap and works wonderfully.
Paula A.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this!!! Great for nipples and safe for baby!! Do you love this??
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this on rough feet? I've used it for about everything but.
Christy O.
How does this compare to the lansinoh brand? I really like the lansinoh brand but I do find that it starts to get super sticky and difficult to squeeze out?
Amanda C.
Memphis
How does this compare to lansinoh lanolin? Which do you like better?
Wendy F.
Duncan, AZ
How is this different than the regular lanolin?