Medela Symphony Double Pumping System uploaded by Claudia M.

BY MEDELA #33 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Supports All Of Your Breast Pumping Needs-Whether Pumping To Establish And Maintain Milk Or For A Weekend Away From Your Baby. Hospital Grade For Use With The Symphony Rental Breastpump Double Or Single Electric Pumping Kit Naturally Latex Free Personfit Breast Shields All Parts That Touch Breastmilk Are Bpa Free Made In Canada, Germany, Usa, And Switzerland see more...

Buy on buybuyBABY*
Lissa G.
Pisinemo
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Got this from the hospital and they gave me the whole package of stuff for beast feeding. This I think worked great I could pump two breast at once was way faster that one at a time. Yuhh can adjust the strength yuhh want to pump. Very handy and useful if breastfeeding although it was my first time I thought this worked great.
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
I love this pump! There is a setting for preemies. Which will mimic the way a premature baby will eat. And then there is a speed setting. I think it's stored easily because you can roll it in to a corner and roll it back out when you need it. It's easy to clean as well and so easy to use. It will automatically turn off after 15 minutes. Which is great because I tend to get a lot of milk. And it's all pumped buy the time it turns off
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really only got to use the Symphony pump in the hospital right after having my son. I did have a hard time pumping but my milk wasn't really in yet. It definitely helped to have it on hand though since my son wasn't interested in latching. It was much nicer than the smaller one my insurance provided though. The settings were very easily identified and there was no guess work
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
I love this pump! I used it at work when I was away from my babies. It helped to keep up my supply well from both sides at the same time while saving time on my break. I didn't have to buy it, but I would have!
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this pump it is a great product super easy to use and so necessary to have . It is a little pricey but I will buy it all over again because it works amazingly. I recommend this to every mother to be.. Good Luck!!
Hailey R.
Trafford , AL
For me I am giving this a 5 star, but specifically on performance. I used this pump at the hospital when I had my son and I got it for free thru my insurance, but this was my first child, in my opinion pumping is some work, but it's a whole lot harder if your at home by yourself and you don't have the correct tools to help you. I was a SAHM, and I also had DD BREASTS, if your breasts are fairly large to me it was very hard to get the pump correctly on my breast and get milk out. And it's a lot harder to hold pumps with both hands and make sure they are on your nipples with large breasts.
Brittney B.
The hospital raves about Medela and says it's the best brand and that's it's hospital grade so I was very excited to try. I tried this one and I also tried the really expensive one. I really didn't like either. I found that the attachments were uncomfortable and I wasn't getting much milk. I tried one of those cheaper lansinohs and it was so comfortable and I got a lot more milk. I wanted to live it I just didn't.
Monica F.
West Windsor, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It's easy to use and easy to clean as well. The only thing is that you have to have space enough to put all the parts away (a place for them to sit while getting dry as well)
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
This breast pump worked really well for me. I rented it at the hospital for a few weeks since my son was in the NICU. It was easy to use and you could pump both breasts at the same time. It felt stronger than my at home model which I bought after I returned this one. I produced a lot of milk while I used the symphony pump.
Joy S.
Upland , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If you are planning on strictly pumping or pumping to build up your supply or freezer stash, then this is the pump for you. Easy to use, easy to clean, and different levels of suction. I used this with both of my babies and never had issues with mastitis or engorgment.
Hayana M.
London, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does manual pumping hurt !??
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Can I purchase the stand for It?