BY MEDELA #93 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Breastfeeding Starter Kit Convenient All-In-One Set. The Right Pump to Fit Your Lifestyle. Essential Mom Recommended Accessories & Breastfeeding Education. Help Get Your Breastfeeding & Pumping Off To The Right Start Swing™ is Medela® s smallest, lightest single electric pump.  Experience 2-Phase Expression® technology in a portable, single electric pump. Set Includes: Swing Breastpump. Disposable Bra Pads - 30 count. see more...

• Has anyone used this while at work?? If so how long did it take y...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Got the job done but I would suggest getting a double pump to pump in half the time. " in 1 review
  • "Wonderful breast pump for me, who only needed to pump occasionally!" in 1 review
  • "I don't need a double electric since I only pump occasionally." in 1 review
emily c.
ORLANDO, FL
Love this pump easy on the go. Works really well gives you a couple of options when pumping and I love that. Easy to clean as well.
Sandy D.
San Francisco, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Pretty pricey but fun to use and fast and easy! Happy to have this product wish it came with more bottles
Rachel C.
Love my medela swing pump. Used a manual pump with my first child and this is so much better. I don't need a double electric since I only pump occasionally. The suction started to go out at one point, but I changed to a new membrane and works great!
Kassandra M.
San Antonio, TX
Medella was referred to me by my obgyn to use to breastfeed! It's my favorite brand to use. Gets the job done quick!
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
I really liked this breastpump. It was perfect for me when I exclusively breastfed. I wasn't going back to work so I didn't need a double pump, I just needed a simple but fast one to relieve myself when I was engorged or needed to pump a bottle or two. Once the milk did backup into the motor and Medela was great and sent me a new one- but other than that we never had any issues.
Caitlyn L.
Easy to use, portable, and effective. i enjoyed this pump while i had to use it.
Lanna C.
Vista, CA
Have used this pump and set for many years and 2 kids. It has lasted me 6 years and is still going strong. I like the fact that its small and can fit in a diaper bag.
Brittany S.
Surprise , AZ
Wonderful breast pump for me, who only needed to pump occasionally! Great options to have your milk let down more naturally as if the baby were feeding!
Melissa M.
Lake George , NY
I thought that this pump was great until I got the Medela PISA. The PISA blows this one out of the water! Spend the extra money if you can.
Carlee L.
Kansas
I love my Medela swing!! Out of both of my pumps it is my favorite. I love how many different settings it has and how easily it extracts the milk from the breast. I recommend this pump to anyone, it is worth the money.
Yanicia D.
Has anyone used this while at work?? If so how long did it take you to reach 5 oz or so of milk?? Does it pump good?? Would you have to hold it or is it hands free??