BY MEDELA #85 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Breastfeeding Starter Kit Convenient All-In-One Set. The Right Pump to Fit Your Lifestyle. Essential Mom Recommended Accessories & Breastfeeding Education. Help Get Your Breastfeeding & Pumping Off To The Right Start Swing™ is Medela® s smallest, lightest single electric pump.  Experience 2-Phase Expression® technology in a portable, single electric pump. Set Includes: Swing Breastpump. Disposable Bra Pads - 30 count. see more...

• Has anyone used this while at work?? If so how long did it take you...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Got the job done but I would suggest getting a double pump to pump in half the time. " in 1 review
  • "Wonderful breast pump for me, who only needed to pump occasionally!" in 1 review
  • "I don't need a double electric since I only pump occasionally." in 1 review
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I had this pump and I loved it. Only thing that I didn't like was that it was for one boob. I ended up buying the Medela for two and now pump at the same time. I am a mother of three and can't spent a hour plus pumping. It was a awesome pump though.
emily c.
emily c.
ORLANDO, FL
Love this pump easy on the go. Works really well gives you a couple of options when pumping and I love that. Easy to clean as well.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
I like that I can easily take this with me. Not bad for a single pump. After using the duble pump, this one doesn't have as much power as the double. Still a good one for traveling though
Carlee L.
Carlee L.
Kansas
I love my Medela swing!! Out of both of my pumps it is my favorite. I love how many different settings it has and how easily it extracts the milk from the breast. I recommend this pump to anyone, it is worth the money.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Hot Springs, AR
I love the portability of this pump. I'm not constantly attached to a long so I can be near an outlet. I can go out and do stuff around the house and still be pumping, and the faster initial comfy followed by the deeper secondary helps me let down a lot better than the other brands that I've triedand the let down button is nice so I don't have to wait for it to do it automatically. I used it for about 3 months daily and it's held up perfectly
Lanna C.
Lanna C.
Vista, CA
Have used this pump and set for many years and 2 kids. It has lasted me 6 years and is still going strong. I like the fact that its small and can fit in a diaper bag.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Very good single pump. Used it when I had my son 3 years ago and am using it again now. Very durable and effective. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a pump for occasional use but probably not ideal for someone exclusively pumping since it us only a single pump.
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
San Antonio, TX
Medella was referred to me by my obgyn to use to breastfeed! It's my favorite brand to use. Gets the job done quick!
Sandy D.
Sandy D.
San Francisco, CA
Pretty pricey but fun to use and fast and easy! Happy to have this product wish it came with more bottles
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Surprise , AZ
Wonderful breast pump for me, who only needed to pump occasionally! Great options to have your milk let down more naturally as if the baby were feeding!
Yanicia D.
Yanicia D.
Has anyone used this while at work?? If so how long did it take you to reach 5 oz or so of milk?? Does it pump good?? Would you have to hold it or is it hands free??