Medela Swing Breast Pump Kit uploaded by Silvia R.

BY MEDELA

#1 Choice Of Hospitals & Mothers. Medela's Smallest, Lightest Single Electric Pump. Daily Use Pump Designed For Moms Who Single Pump Several Times A Day, Such As Returning To Work. Easy Assembly And Cleaning With Few Parts. Operates With Ac Adapter Or Batteries, Not Included Easy To Use Vacuum Control Let You Choose Your Most Comfortable Setting Personalfit 24 Mm (Medium) Breastshield More Milk In Less Time With 2-Phase Expression Technology Mobile Pumping With Tabletop, Belt Clip And Neck/Shoulder Strap Options Compact, Lightweight Motor Fits Easily Into Purse Or Briefcase One Touch Let-Down Button Produces More Milk In Less Time* Drawstring Bag To Keep Everything Clean And In One Place Between Pumpings Bottle Stand For Stability And To Help Prevent Spills Two Bpa Free Breastmilk Bottles With Lids, One Wide Base Nipple For Feeding One Travel Cap For Storage Information Guide With Valuable Tips And Hints Included *When Pumping At Maximum Comfort Vacuum. Contents May Vary From Picture. Made In Usa, Canada, China, Taiwan, Switzerland, And Germany see more...

• Considering getting one of these. How easy is it to use, ...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of this product I'm having my 2nd baby in Nov...1 Answers
  • Is this a recommended brand?3 Answers
Medela Swing Breast Pump Kit
  • "I had read up on lots of reviews for breast pumps and I am so glad we invested in this it was comfortable and easy to use and definitely took away the stress of pumping I would recommend this to any mother looking for a pump." in 2 reviews
  • "I called Medela and they sent me a brand new one less than 24 hours later and their customer service is the best I've ever had. " in 1 review
  • "My son is eight months old and I still use it." in 1 review
Kirsten F.
Love this! I tried the manual pumps with no success. I bought this pump 4 years ago and have used it for 2 kids, it is still going strong and works like new. Just note you will have to get spare valves and membranes to keep your machine working its best
Amber W.
Borden, ON
I used this pump for all three of my kids. I only needed to pump occasionally since I nursed and stayed home and this was great for that. Small, fast, easy to use, lots of extras came with it, it was just what I needed.
Sandra A.
Alberta, Canada
So thankful for this product. I used it as a new mom and love how user-friendly it was and very efficient. I still use it with my second child so clearly this product is very durable and worth every penny
Karlie B.
Victoria
The pump is effective, I found it lost suction after awhile. Even when it was plugged in. The price is high, and I felt the carrying case should be nicer and better quality.
Jade L.
Lasalle, ON
LIFESAVER. My newborn is a big baby and even though I have enough milk supply, I'm always left having to pump even more to top him up after feeds. This pump allows me to do jut that and is super quick. So happy with it!
Amanda A.
Great value. Holds charge for a long time. Varying strength options, much easier let down than other pumps I've used. Small and portable, which is a great bonus. AND it's affordable.
Carolyn B.
Beamsville, ON
I was very happy with this breast pump. I believe next time around I will get a double pump. But definitely still a Medela. Great quality and no issues at all.
fatima s.
brampton, ON
This was gifted to me at my baby shower. I didn't think id get so much use out of it. But i did. The cleaning was a hassle but it worked amazing
Candace S.
Olds
bought this kit and absolutely love it!! the pump works great and is easy to use anywhere. not much noise either, simple cleaning aswell
Brittany T.
Locust Grove, GA
I have used the Medela pump while I was in the hospital and I really liked it a lot I have the Tommy tippy and didn't really liked it
Kara F.
Victoria, TX
Is this a recommended brand?
Mikhela B.
Belington, WV
Is this a recommended breast pump? I'm looking for an automatic one instead of a hand pump.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Considering getting one of these. How easy is it to use, and would it potentially cause bruising with me being inverted?
Brittany T.
Locust Grove, GA
I'm in need of this product I'm having my 2nd baby in November and all I have is a Tommy tippy single breast pump and to me in doesn't get the milk I use it when my first son was in the NICU