Medela Swing Breast Pump Kit uploaded by Silvia R.

BY MEDELA

#1 Choice Of Hospitals & Mothers. Medela's Smallest, Lightest Single Electric Pump. Daily Use Pump Designed For Moms Who Single Pump Several Times A Day, Such As Returning To Work. Easy Assembly And Cleaning With Few Parts. Operates With Ac Adapter Or Batteries, Not Included Easy To Use Vacuum Control Let You Choose Your Most Comfortable Setting Personalfit 24 Mm (Medium) Breastshield More Milk In Less Time With 2-Phase Expression Technology Mobile Pumping With Tabletop, Belt Clip And Neck/Shoulder Strap Options Compact, Lightweight Motor Fits Easily Into Purse Or Briefcase One Touch Let-Down Button Produces More Milk In Less Time* Drawstring Bag To Keep Everything Clean And In One Place Between Pumpings Bottle Stand For Stability And To Help Prevent Spills Two Bpa Free Breastmilk Bottles With Lids, One Wide Base Nipple For Feeding One Travel Cap For Storage Information Guide With Valuable Tips And Hints Included *When Pumping At Maximum Comfort Vacuum. Contents May Vary From Picture. Made In Usa, Canada, China, Taiwan, Switzerland, And Germany see more...

• Considering getting one of these. How easy is it to use, ...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of this product I'm having my 2nd baby in Nov...1 Answers
  • Is this a recommended brand?3 Answers
Medela Swing Breast Pump Kit
  • "I had read up on lots of reviews for breast pumps and I am so glad we invested in this it was comfortable and easy to use and definitely took away the stress of pumping I would recommend this to any mother looking for a pump." in 2 reviews
  • "I called Medela and they sent me a brand new one less than 24 hours later and their customer service is the best I've ever had. " in 1 review
  • "My son is eight months old and I still use it." in 1 review
Rachel L.
Kelowna, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This pump has been great for getting milk for when I need a bit of a break from breastfeeding. I recommend trying to collect milk on your other breast too as it's amazing how much leaks when pumping or feeding from one side.
Chelsea G.
Angus, ON
My son had to spend his first week at the hospital so we had to purchase a pump so he could still receive all the benefits of breast milk. After looking at a ton of different pumps and comparing prices and reviews we decided to go with this one. Although it did cost a lot of money it was well worth it. I was able to establish my breastmilk and I've been able to create a stockpile of it in the freezer since coming home so that if I need to go out my husband can give the baby a bottle or we can go out and leave him with my parents to take care of. Definitely well worth the investment!
Alyssia S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This electric breast pump is worth every penny. I was straight breastfeeding my newborn from both breasts until her latch became bad on one of them - and left it so sore and chapped that I couldn't breastfeed from it for weeks. I purchased the pump to help express milk out of that breast- and so my husband could feed our baby so I could get some sleep. Pump is fast and efficient. Works on batteries and plugged in - and honestly the power from both is great! Would highly recommend the swing pump!
Jennifer H.
Corunna, ON
I received this product as a shower gift. For my last child I used a manual pump so I was excited to try this electric model. It was very easy to use, took no time at all to assemble. I am able to pump a bag of milk very quickly. I put the batteries in and pump a bottle at work during my break. The only thing that would be better would be a double pump so I could pump a bit faster.
Gillian F.
Waterdown, ON
LOVE THIS PUMP! So easy to use, clean, put together, take anywhere. You have the option to plug it in or to use batteries. Its so easy to sit on the couch and pump. Just be warned not to put the long plastic part connecting the pump and the bottom into the microwave to sterilize - we melted ours and it is EXPENSIVE! Also the lady told me to keep it away from cats - because for some reason they love it. Would for sure buy this pump over the one with the backpack or the double any day
Mindy H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is my third pump and I really like it. I am an exclusive pumper and find it comfortable, portable and very effective at emptying out the milk from the breast. Great company as well. If you have any issues with your parts they are happy to replace them for you at no charge (with some exceptions). The only con I have is that it's loud.
Gabrielle F.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I had read up on lots of reviews for breast pumps and I am so glad we invested in this it was comfortable and easy to use and definitely took away the stress of pumping I would recommend this to any mother looking for a pump. Watch for deals, this one is also cheaper then the double and is just as effective.
Eryn S.
This pump is really for women who are only occasionally pumping. It's also an open system so it's for one woman only. As a micro supply momma I've used this pump with disparaging results. It's not a bad pump, perse, but not for someone who will be pumping more than once in a while.
Rabiya S H.
This pump is easy to use either on mains power (it has a long lead) or on battery. It's comfortable and compact enough to pump on one side while feeding on the other. Variable suction setting to increase flow if needed makes it easy to get a full feed expressed in a short time.
Devon H.
Kelowna, British Columbia
Was worried about spending $200 on a kit but this worked so well I plan on using it with our next kid too. I stayed at home for the first year so didn't need to spend more on the pump-in-style, this kit was exactly what we needed.
Kara F.
Victoria, TX
Is this a recommended brand?
Mikhela B.
Belington, WV
Is this a recommended breast pump? I'm looking for an automatic one instead of a hand pump.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Considering getting one of these. How easy is it to use, and would it potentially cause bruising with me being inverted?
Brittany T.
Locust Grove, GA
I'm in need of this product I'm having my 2nd baby in November and all I have is a Tommy tippy single breast pump and to me in doesn't get the milk I use it when my first son was in the NICU

Walmart