Medela Swing Breast Pump Kit uploaded by Silvia R.

BY MEDELA #38 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

#1 Choice Of Hospitals & Mothers. Medela's Smallest, Lightest Single Electric Pump. Daily Use Pump Designed For Moms Who Single Pump Several Times A Day, Such As Returning To Work. Easy Assembly And Cleaning With Few Parts. Operates With Ac Adapter Or Batteries, Not Included Easy To Use Vacuum Control Let You Choose Your Most Comfortable Setting Personalfit 24 Mm (Medium) Breastshield More Milk In Less Time With 2-Phase Expression Technology Mobile Pumping With Tabletop, Belt Clip And Neck/Shoulder Strap Options Compact, Lightweight Motor Fits Easily Into Purse Or Briefcase One Touch Let-Down Button Produces More Milk In Less Time* Drawstring Bag To Keep Everything Clean And In One Place Between Pumpings Bottle Stand For Stability And To Help Prevent Spills Two Bpa Free Breastmilk Bottles With Lids, One Wide Base Nipple For Feeding One Travel Cap For Storage Information Guide With Valuable Tips And Hints Included *When Pumping At Maximum Comfort Vacuum. Contents May Vary From Picture. Made In Usa, Canada, China, Taiwan, Switzerland, And Germany see more...

• Considering getting one of these. How easy is it to use, ...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of this product I'm having my 2nd baby in Nov...1 Answers
  • Is this a recommended brand?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I had read up on lots of reviews for breast pumps and I am so glad we invested in this it was comfortable and easy to use and definitely took away the stress of pumping I would recommend this to any mother looking for a pump." in 2 reviews
  • "I called Medela and they sent me a brand new one less than 24 hours later and their customer service is the best I've ever had. " in 1 review
  • "My son is eight months old and I still use it." in 1 review
Alyssa C.
I had this and loved it. I loved how you could hook it on and pump while doing other tasks. I wish it were a double pump too. The major downfall I had was it stopped working a couple months after I bought it.
Robyn U.
Fayetteville , TX
This pump worked well when I need to relieve myself and did not have my bigger pump. Not as powerful but will get the job done
Christina R.
W Sacramento, CA
This is my go to pump! It's so small and convenient for trips and has a clip so you attach it to yourself.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing product. I pump every hour and this pump gets the job done! Pricey but worth the cost.
Anna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This breast pump was a lifesaver for me. When I received my second child are used this breast pump in order to encourage milk flow. When it started flowing, I used to pump out extra milk that was left in my breast in order to freeze it for the time I am not around. This particular breast pump has different speeds and two different phases, that helps imitate your babies sucking. 2-Phase:
First is the stimulation phase, when babies start eating they suck faster to start the milk flowing.
Second phase when the milk flow, babies breastfeed with a slower speed to remove milk. Plus this pump has different speeds that make it easy to accommodate your needs. As you can imagine this breast pump was lifesaver for me. I used it for my second and third child, I don’t regret purchasing it and using it, even if a prize is a little bit high. I would definitely suggest this breast pump, to a breast-feeding mom.
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It does the job for what I need. Pimps are sooo expensive to begin with - especially the double pumps.
My husband gifted me this when we got pregnant. It’s light weight, portable and compact (good if I need to travel with). I tried it with the batteries (not the plug in) but battery runs out extremely fast. I only use his with the cord plugged in.
The kit comes with a standard sized cup. I had to purchase the smaller one for my nipples but not a big deal.
I wish the travel bag it came with was better. It is the cheapest plastic drawstring bag. I don’t use it except to store the extra pieces when not in use and it’s already damaged. Should be a cloth.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought this pump for myself when it was on sale at Babies R Us. I used it as much as I could but my milk supply just didn't come in as much as I hoped. I kept it and hoping for better results with my next baby. I think every person is different and you'd have to try this out to see if it works for you or not.
Natalie R.
This pump was a lifesaver. My only negative is I made so much milk I should have bought a double one to make it quicker rather than switching sides. Very easy to use, comfortable. A little noisy but I'm sure they all are! Very effective at getting milk out.
Laura I.
Adjuntas, Puerto Rico
This is the one I bought after I gave birth, it is a good one if you are going to pump sometimes if you are going to work or study its better the double. I bought it on babydepot and I'll definitely would bought it again if I need it to.
Rachel L.
Kelowna, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This pump has been great for getting milk for when I need a bit of a break from breastfeeding. I recommend trying to collect milk on your other breast too as it's amazing how much leaks when pumping or feeding from one side.
Kara F.
Victoria, TX
Is this a recommended brand?
Mikhela B.
Belington, WV
Is this a recommended breast pump? I'm looking for an automatic one instead of a hand pump.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Considering getting one of these. How easy is it to use, and would it potentially cause bruising with me being inverted?
Brittany T.
Locust Grove, GA
I'm in need of this product I'm having my 2nd baby in November and all I have is a Tommy tippy single breast pump and to me in doesn't get the milk I use it when my first son was in the NICU