Medela Swing Breast Pump Kit uploaded by Silvia R.

BY MEDELA #38 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

#1 Choice Of Hospitals & Mothers. Medela's Smallest, Lightest Single Electric Pump. Daily Use Pump Designed For Moms Who Single Pump Several Times A Day, Such As Returning To Work. Easy Assembly And Cleaning With Few Parts. Operates With Ac Adapter Or Batteries, Not Included Easy To Use Vacuum Control Let You Choose Your Most Comfortable Setting Personalfit 24 Mm (Medium) Breastshield More Milk In Less Time With 2-Phase Expression Technology Mobile Pumping With Tabletop, Belt Clip And Neck/Shoulder Strap Options Compact, Lightweight Motor Fits Easily Into Purse Or Briefcase One Touch Let-Down Button Produces More Milk In Less Time* Drawstring Bag To Keep Everything Clean And In One Place Between Pumpings Bottle Stand For Stability And To Help Prevent Spills Two Bpa Free Breastmilk Bottles With Lids, One Wide Base Nipple For Feeding One Travel Cap For Storage Information Guide With Valuable Tips And Hints Included *When Pumping At Maximum Comfort Vacuum. Contents May Vary From Picture. Made In Usa, Canada, China, Taiwan, Switzerland, And Germany see more...

• Considering getting one of these. How easy is it to use, ...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of this product I'm having my 2nd baby in Nov...1 Answers
  • Is this a recommended brand?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I had read up on lots of reviews for breast pumps and I am so glad we invested in this it was comfortable and easy to use and definitely took away the stress of pumping I would recommend this to any mother looking for a pump." in 2 reviews
  • "I called Medela and they sent me a brand new one less than 24 hours later and their customer service is the best I've ever had. " in 1 review
  • "My son is eight months old and I still use it." in 1 review
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
I understand why Medela pumps have been ranked #1 - they are superb! I have a Medela Swing and it's a fantastic pump. I use it almost daily. I am prepping to return to work, and I can rest assured knowing that my Medela Swing will ensure I can continue to breastfeed my 8 week old. Great quality, easy-to-use, functional design without getting too fancy. Love, love, love Medela!
Robyn W.
parkville, md
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product works great. I was out of town cause of a funeral and didn't have my pump. I ran to Walmart and this was the one they had in stock. I wanted to use Medela because that was the brand of pump that I had at home. It works perfectly. I have used it a couple of times since then. I keep it in my car for emergency uses.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
I loved the bi-phasic suction! It enabled me to pump much more comfortably and did an effective job of draining each breast. Pair this with the steam sanitization bags from Medela, and the whole process is quick and easy clean up! I also enjoyed that it all fit conveniently in the little gray sack.
Danae R.
Newport News, VA
This is my on the go pump (I have a double electric for at home). I use this 4 times a week while I am in school I love it and it's easy to use. The only negative feedback is that it's loud and I had milk get trapper in the motor. I called Medela and they sent me a brand new one less than 24 hours later and their customer service is the best I've ever had.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
I don't have any product to compare this to but when I was a breastfeeding mother everyone recommended this brand. It was a big investment but well worth it! I would recommend the double pump since it is more efficient and helps you pim
Teresa B.
This is a great pump for occasional use and even for daily use if you have a good output. I wish I would have gotten a double pump to use when I was pumping at work though. The nice thing about this pump is that it is small and easy to carry around. It's also fairly easy to find replacement membranes or flanges at most stores.
Menucha C.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love it! It's the most effective from 4 different pumps I've tried. I like that it's so lightweight and it can run on batteries or plug in. It's SO easy to set up, comes with extra membranes in case it gets lost. I could not use a manual pump due to tendonitis, and this is a great easy to use, portable alternative.
Lynn M.
East Peoria, IL
I bought the swing pump because of the price. I could not afford to buy a double pump. It worked great. My only complaint is that this is an open motor system that can allow mold to set in. If used properly, milk should not get in the tubing. However, my pump slipped twice and sucked milk in to the tubes.
alisha a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Received this as a shower gift. I primarily use this pump when I travel. I love it's portability! My only knock against this pump is that the suction isn't as good as my Spectra 2.
Estella H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the Medela pumps. I EBF a and have a great supply but I preferred the Medela harmony manual pump. It was so much quicker and easier for those last minute pumps.
Kara F.
Victoria, TX
Is this a recommended brand?
Mikhela B.
Belington, WV
Is this a recommended breast pump? I'm looking for an automatic one instead of a hand pump.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Considering getting one of these. How easy is it to use, and would it potentially cause bruising with me being inverted?
Brittany T.
Locust Grove, GA
I'm in need of this product I'm having my 2nd baby in November and all I have is a Tommy tippy single breast pump and to me in doesn't get the milk I use it when my first son was in the NICU