BY MEDELA

Medela's SoftFit Breastshields are a soft and flexible breastshield that comfortably massages the breast and areola. Adaptable to Medela breastpumps, including Pump In Style. Use as extra set for traveling or less cleaning. Attaches to PersonalFit Connectors (sold separately). Contains 2 SoftFit Breastshields per pack. see more...

• Can the fit like the normal shields? Where can I find these and h...2 Answers
  • What different sizes do these come in and do they at all correlat...1 Answers
Sara M.
i bought these in hopes they would help, which they did. they just dont stay on very nicely. they withstand many cleanings which is great. probably wouldnt use them again though. just personal preference.
Tiffany D.
Conroe, TX
I love the soft fit breastsheilds. They are very comfortable and durable. After trying it different nursing products I found Medela products to be my favorite.
Alejandra A.
Barstow, CA
Both times I breastfed these shields were essential. When I realized there was a variety of sizes my experience became even more pleasant. I loved it made pumping a good experience (as far as the pumping experience goes) and it helped get good suction. Further, the cleaning process was easy.
Grace N.
These eere grest while i was pumping. The suction is good and soft. Doesn't hurt or tug to much.
Sara H.
Many of the pumps come with hard shields that do not feel nearly as nice as these. Chances are, if you are using anything bigger and stronger than a hand pump, you are most likely pumping pretty often and you will notice a difference between these and the hard ones.
Lynda S.
I love medela pumps over the other brands. I pumped with both my kids and I wouldn't use another brand. These shields are the best - just make sure you get the size you need to make it most comfortable for yourself.
Amanda M.
Independence, IA
These are an awesome product. I have always trusted Medela. These have a nice fit to them versus the standard shields you get with your pump.
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
We used these products while pumping and liked them as much as you can like pumping!
Jarenys R.
Homestead, FL
These Medela breast shields are the best! I used them when I had my son 3 years ago. They are so comfortable and easy to clean.
Nichole W.
Medela is an all around great product line. I pumped with both children and the products were durable and easy to clean and assemble.
Claudia M.
Can the fit like the normal shields? Where can I find these and how much do the retail for ?
Ang M.
What different sizes do these come in and do they at all correlate with bra sizes so I know which one to buy?