BY MEDELA

Medela's SoftFit Breastshields are a soft and flexible breastshield that comfortably massages the breast and areola. Adaptable to Medela breastpumps, including Pump In Style. Use as extra set for traveling or less cleaning. Attaches to PersonalFit Connectors (sold separately). Contains 2 SoftFit Breastshields per pack. see more...

• Can the fit like the normal shields? Where can I find the...2 Answers
  • What different sizes do these come in and do they at all ...1 Answers
Sara M.
i bought these in hopes they would help, which they did. they just dont stay on very nicely. they withstand many cleanings which is great. probably wouldnt use them again though. just personal preference.
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
Life saver. I had a terrible time with nursing and these helped make that time a little easier. After getting mastitis over and over I had to used a pump to help clear it out. I used the wrong size cups for about a month or so until I found these. After finding the proper size I could definitely say these were much better quality than the ones I used previously. Very comfortable going on and taking off. Didn't have that awkward feeling that the others gave me.
Valerie P.
These saved my boobs! I was having a difficult time with the fit of the hard plastic shields (standard with pump) one size was too small but the next size up was too big. These had enough flexibility to give a sort of half size that I needed. More expensive than the standard shields but well worth the extra cost. Cleanup was the same as the standard shields. Less time in the sterilizing packs but other than that no special treatment needed.
Alejandra A.
Barstow, CA
Both times I breastfed these shields were essential. When I realized there was a variety of sizes my experience became even more pleasant. I loved it made pumping a good experience (as far as the pumping experience goes) and it helped get good suction. Further, the cleaning process was easy.
Sara H.
Peyton, CO
Many of the pumps come with hard shields that do not feel nearly as nice as these. Chances are, if you are using anything bigger and stronger than a hand pump, you are most likely pumping pretty often and you will notice a difference between these and the hard ones.
Priscilla A.
Lihue, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the softfit breast shield i felt uncomfortable with the harder type shield but this is very comfortable to use when sitting and pumping for 20 minutes. Somehow when i use this one i actually can pump out more milk than with the other type.
Lynda S.
I love medela pumps over the other brands. I pumped with both my kids and I wouldn't use another brand. These shields are the best - just make sure you get the size you need to make it most comfortable for yourself.
Kourtney S.
Lutz, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had to purchase the bigger size than what comes with the starter kit and I don't consider myself the be that large. Other than that it seems to work well like I would expect
Maggie H.
Very comfortable to use. Very easy to clean. I suggest buying the variety pack of sizes as the suction will differ with the size of your aerola changing during breast feeding.
Tiffany D.
Conroe, TX
I love the soft fit breastsheilds. They are very comfortable and durable. After trying it different nursing products I found Medela products to be my favorite.
Claudia M.
Can the fit like the normal shields? Where can I find these and how much do the retail for ?
Ang M.
What different sizes do these come in and do they at all correlate with bra sizes so I know which one to buy?