BY MEDELA #34 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The convenient Medela Quick Clean Breastmilk Removal Soap is an easy solution for keeping bottles, breast pump parts and you free of breast milk residue. Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic, the Medela Quick Clean Breastmilk Removal Soap is physician-approved and won't irritate skin. The Medela Quick Clean Breastmilk Removal Soap is made exclusively for breaking down stubborn proteins in breast milk residue without leaving a taste that would discourage baby from feeding. Features & Benefits: Convenient and physician-approved Medela Quick Clean Breastmilk Removal SoapEasy cleaning solution Use on bottles, breast pump parts, nipples and more Gentle enough to use on skin Won't interfere with feeding or breast-feeding Tough enough to get rid of breast milk residue up to 3 days old Fragrance-free Hypoallergenic6 fl oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I make sure I have a full sink of parts before I wash :)" in 1 review
  • "It is a little pricey (around $7.00 a bottle) but you don't need a lot to get the job done." in 1 review
  • "Makes it very easy to wash bottles specially, even if your breast milk leaves an oily residue behind." in 1 review
  • "It worked well for washing small breast pump parts because you don't need a ton of water or lather to clean parts quickly when on the go." in 1 review
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite soap to use for washing breast pump parts and bottles that held breast milk. It makes the washing process so quick and easy and i love the assurance that my baby will not have a soapy taste in his next feeding from the bottle because it leaves no residue behind and does not have a fragrance.
Angela D.
By far the best soap to get rid of breast milk from the bottles. None of the others compare. Only downfall I had was I could only find it at Buy Buy Baby or online, I like some others I could get at target. Either way this is worth the price, it was clean your bottles so well!
Jill S.
Windsor, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff was like magic. Just a squirt or two into a sink full of hot water and any breast milk residue on bottles, pump parts, etc easily washes right off. It is quite pricey though and the bottles are small so that's a bummer but overall I think it was well worth the money if you don't need it often.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product, I just couldn't understand why this "soap" is so expensive. I bought it for almost $8 at Walmart (there weren't any other breastmilk cleaning solutions to choose from) but I'm glad I did. It's so simple to pump some of this soap in a sink of hot water and let the bottles/nipples/clothing soak. I like the texture and smell
Of this to. Although I'm not fond of the price, I'll still buy this over and over because it works well!
Tasha D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This stuff gets the job done for breastmilk bottles! I just soak my bottles and pump parts in this for about 15 minutes, give them a quick scrub and rinse and they come clean as new! Anyone that's tried to clean off breastmilk can tell you it can get pretty nasty and difficult. This stuff makes it easy! It just goes with the territory
Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
This is the soap that we used when my son was in the hospital. It worked well for washing small breast pump parts because you don't need a ton of water or lather to clean parts quickly when on the go. When I got home, I started using clear/sensitive dish soap for bottles and things because I had more parts to wash at a time and it was more economical. But, I think when I go back to work I'll keep splurging for the Medela soap to clean my pump parts on the go at the office.
Yesenia P.
Horn Lake, MS
I love this product! It has helped a lot in my breastfeeding journey. I usually buy this at Walmart and it runs at about $7 but not much is needed to get the job done. Definitely worth the price. I recommend this to any breastfeeding mom out there!
Jaimey-Rae H.
New Albany, MS
I just started using this! I'm surprised how well it worked. I work from store to store and can't wash my bottles right then and there. It help break down the oily and dried milk! It is a little expensive for a bottle of soap.
Katie K.
Clarksville , TN
I like this stuff! It really helps with that oily breast milk residue. It's pretty expensive though and I didn't realize you would need so many pumps for one sink full. Just not sure it's worth it to buy all the time.
Victoria M.
Hayward , CA
Medela is the best brand out there for those who have babies. Their products never disappoint including this one. Makes it very easy to wash bottles specially, even if your breast milk leaves an oily residue behind.
This product can be a bit costly, but definitely worth the buy
Danielle N.
Is this worth the price? Are there better brands for a similar product?
Yochi F.
How well and quick does it clean? Does it clean well inside the pump?
Emily T.
Lynwood, IL
I think it depends on you and your baby. My first didn't mind me washing with normal dish soap or having it in the dishwasher. My twins hatteeeee eating from the bottles I washed with the regular dish soap. Also this is more then just a regular breast milk dissolver on bottles..you can use it on breast milk soaked clothing as well. When you use it though follow the directions because you don't need a whole lot to get the milk to dissolve. My lactation consultant was the one who started me on it. I use a pump or two since I have a small sink to soak my bottles all at once and it dissolves it quickly and my babies don't mind the bottles. I like it because with newborn twins it is hard to get to the dishes right away but if you are using it for formula or you plan on washing immediately then you can get away with just tossing the bottles in the dishwasher or with dish soap.
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this soap but was wondering if it can also be used for bottles that had formula in them? We are supplementing and I would hate to have to use two different cleansers