BY MEDELA

Features & Benefits

• Pump or pour into bag: Save time with fast, easy breast milk storage
  • Compatible with most Medela breast pumps (Sonata™ breast pump excluded): Easy-connect adapter connects directly to breast shield
  • Convenient design: No-spill, No-leak, easy-to-close zipper top
  • Protective oxygen barrier: Perfect for fridge or freezer
  • Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA

Save time - pump or pour into bag with the easy-connect adaptor for fast, easy breast milk storage. Oxygen barrier preserves & protects breast milk nutrients. No-leak, easy-to-close zipper top and no-spill, stand-up bottom.

Isha M.
I received some of these some time ago. They’re good bags but I must say I prefer the Lansinoh brand bags to these especially because you’d have to purchase an adapter to dorectly pump into these bags unlike the Lansinoh’s that don’t require anything extra.
Coy N.
Simpsonville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the convenience of being able to hook these straight to my pump, however, the labeling area is much smaller than the regular bags. Wish they had made their logo area smaller or put in a different location so the labeling area had more room.
Sumita G.
University Pl, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
When I was pumping, these bags were my favorite because they hooked right on easily and stayed on. The labeling is clear and easy and I'm behind the quality in #Medela 's line of products. Medela Pump & Save Breast Milk Bags
Yadii M.
Olney, TX
Purchased at: Target
I love these bags! Specially since our baby girl was a preemie she stayed at the Nicu for a while so I would freeze her milk in these baggies and made it so much if easier for the nurses.
Courtney S.
Apache Jct, AZ
Purchased at: Target
LOVE THIS KIT! Makes pumping so convenient because the part makes it so you don’t have to use a bottle to pump. You just pump right into the bag. The bag are good size and don’t leak
Hayley K.
white marsh,Md
Perfect for storing milk! Work great with my madela pump. Also has a space where you can write the day the milk was froze comes in handy.
Michelle O.
Clinton Twp, MI
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
These bags work way better than other ones I’ve used. I’ve had problems with some leaking, but these hold up! Would definitely recommend them!
Sejla H.
Valparaiso, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
These were pretty decent, a little pricy but convenient. Popped the attachments on, pumped and then labeled and stored. Easy.
Melissa S.
Omaha , NE
Purchased at: Target
Easy to use when storing milk right away. Great price, great packaging. Will purchase again