Medela Pump & Save Breast Milk Bags
  • Medela Pump & Save Breast Milk Bags Medela Pump & Save Breast Milk Bags, 20 ea

BY MEDELA

Pump & Save™ Breastmilk Bags with easy-connect adapter 20-pack Compatible with all Medela breastpumps to pump directly into bag for breastmilk storage in refrigerator or freezer. Model: 87233 Save time  pump or pour into bag for fast, easy breastmilk storage. Compatible with all Medela breastpumps.  No-leak, easy-to-close zipper top. No-spill, stand-up bottom. Includes 2 easy-connect adapters. Available in 20 or 50 count boxes. BPA-free What s Included: 20 - breastmilk bags 2 - easy-connect adapters Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at to answer any questions you may have. ; *For hygienic reasons, once this personal care product is opened it cannot be returned. see more...

• What is the best way to dethaw milk with these bags?3 Answers
  • Are these bags better than the cheaper bags? How much mil...4 Answers
  • How do these bags attach to the pump? I was hoping to se...2 Answers
Medela Pump & Save Breast Milk Bags

Start your review of Medela Pump & Save Breast Milk Bags!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love that they connect easily to the pump, however must make sure the bags have been fully opened or else it makes it appear as if you've pumped more than you have, causing you to turn the machine off." in 7 reviews
  • "They don't leak, and they make it very easy to save and store milk, in the fridge or in the freezer" in 5 reviews
Erin C.
bloomington
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
HORRIBLE!!!!!!! Do not waste your time. The first baby that you nurse, you start filling these bags with. You put them in the freezer and feel so proud of your hard work. Then you take them out, and thaw them. When you go to pour them into the bottle half of your hard earned milk spills onto the counter and is wasted. Used Kiinde instead.
JASMINE L.
Key West, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have yet to experience any difficulties with these particular storage bags, thankfully. They don’t tear while frozen, which would lead to milk loss during defrost. Another plus is it being covered by insurance. Despite coverage, I’d still purchase it and recommend it to friends.
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the concept behind these milk storage bags. You simply hook them onto your pump adapter. No need to transfer milk, once you’re done you just seal the bag and store. I would definitely recommend these bags. No need to worry about contamination and they are very convenient.
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are the sturdiest milk storage bags I've tried. I never get leaks with them. My only problem is that if you measure with them your measurement will always be off. But that doesn't matter if you pump into a bottle and measure it that way.
Arianne D.
Lebanon
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
While the attachment to pump directly into the bag helps, this method of pumping can be very messy. If you can sit still and have no other toddlers around maybe but otherwise pump into a bottle and then pour into a storage bag.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I loved these bags in theory but I hated them in practice.  Everyone who has ever pumped knows how awful it is when you lose some of your liquid gold.  I had several instances where I would spill some of my milk after working so hard to express it.  I think part of the issue is that when the bags are almost full they simply become very heavy and can make it more difficult to remove them from the connectors.  I never had any issues with leaks which I loved but I honestly preferred to pump into a bottle and then simply dump the contents into one of my up & up breastmilk storage bags.
Shelby D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Worked good for what I needed. The only annoying part was the measurements seemed to be different than what was on the bottles so hubby was always confused how much was actually there, would use again thought
Jessica B.
West Bloomfield Township
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great bag comparable with MEDELA everything. But it’s just like any other bag. I have the free pack that came in a lot from my shower but later on I would buy a cheaper version. They do the same thing
Sarah C.
Johnstown , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
They  are slightly annoying having to tear the top of all of them off to get into them. (a little tough to do with a kid on you).  Otherwise, the hold up through freezing great and hold over the 6 oz.
jennie s.
7416 Madeira Pines Dr
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very strong and sturdy bags which make transferring milk in and out very easy - no spills while using this bag! Takes a bit of work to get them to freeze flat if you're using for freezer storage.
Laura J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Can i freeze these bags?
Angela A.
Spanish Fork, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Can you store these flat?
Crystal L.
I am preparing to be a first time mom. I was wondering how sturdy these milk bags are?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do you feel like these make a mess or does everything go into bag smoothly?
Ceara L.
San Diego, CA
Are these bags better than the cheaper bags? How much milk does these bags hold typically?

Walmart