Monica B.

Is Medela a good brand to purchase? I know there are many brands on the market. Thank you!

Jade T.
Jade T.
Belen, NM
7 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Yes! but I would suggest getting the Medela Swing! Its so much better then the pump in style.
ana g.
ana g.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Medela is the brand to go! I breastfeed for almost 7 months, I went back to work when my baby was 2 months. This pump made my like so much easier and painless. This is a must have for breastfeeding mama's out there!
Chanelle W.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
9 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Medela is such a great brand. I ordered my pump through insurance. I also rented the symphony one and it was freest because it was so powerful
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
9 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love my Medela Pump in Style. Mine was covered by insurance, and makes pumping so easy since it's a double. I recommend getting a pumping bra too. I didn't have one when we first got home and had to run to the store a week after having my baby. It's a life saver....otherwise you're stuck there holding the bottles and you can't do anything else.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Rialto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great brand ! I love mine ! I got the basic starter pump and it has worked Great for me the past 8 months :)
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Union
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love mine! I had to use the hospital grade pump at first because my little one came early and I needed help getting my milk to come in, but it is a great life saver for me when I am engorged. My insurance covered the cost of the pump. If you need a hospital grade pump, ask your hospital lactation department for a list if places that will rent them to you.
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little boy came early so I had to pump religiously in hospital and they had a Double Medela Pump and I loved using it and wished I'd been able to afford one myself for when he got home! They are so worth the cost, and they're comfortable and easy to use once you've had a little figuring out session! X
Surrey, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm really happy with my Medela pump! No complaints here.
Surrey, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm really happy with my Medela pump! No complaints here.
Mallory D.
Mallory D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only brand I would use. This is what kind of bread pump, bottles and bags that I have and I love it. Little experience but totally worth it.