Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Henrico, VA
I'm planning to breastfeed when my baby comes in June and I'm not sure what pump to get. Is this one simple and easy to use?
Jaymie N.
Jaymie N.
March 30, 2017, 11:08 p.m.
Very self explanatory
Marie M.
Marie M.
March 20, 2017, 3:07 p.m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Yes it is and it works great!
Auguste P.
Auguste P.
March 17, 2017, 7:32 p.m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Yes, this pump is perfect for first time mom. It is very easy to use and clean!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Jan. 16, 2017, 7 p.m.
Very simple and easy to use. Just be sure to figure out how all of the pieces come apart and go back together before you use it for cleaning purposes.
Tiffiny M.
Tiffiny M.
Jan. 5, 2017, 10:53 p.m.
Yes, it's simple and easy to use, but if you're looking for perfect suction, I suggest you try the Spectra S1 or S2. I currently use the Spectra even though I own a Medela as well and the spectra does a better job at emptying the breast.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Jan. 1, 2017, 11:26 p.m.
I got this through my insurance with my second daughter and it was super simple! I had an avent pump before that my body stopped responding to and it started to go out after a couple months. Check with your insurance and see if your doctor will give you a prescription for a pump. The ones the pharmacy gives you are always hospital grade pumps. Bring it with you to the hospital and one of their lactation consultants can always explain it to you.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:55 a.m.
It's super easy to use. I used this with my first and will use it with all of mine!
Bailey N.
Bailey N.
Dec. 26, 2016, 11:35 a.m.
So easy! It's one simple dial that turns the pump on and you can adjust be speed as well. I was giving this one brought my insurance from the hospital we delivered at. It's an awesome pump and small so it's fairly easy to tote around. My only recommendation whether it be this pump or any other pump, have he suction checked out to make sure it's working properly . I had mine checked and it works great but I've heard of people who thought they weren't producing when it was really the pump not working to its best ability! Lots of hospital boutiques that sell pumps are able to test them for you. Good luck!