Amanda C.
Macomb, MI

I'm getting this pump through my insurance, my little one is due in April. However, the pump they provide doesn't come with a tote bag. Any recommendations on a bag to store pump/accessories, etc? Where can I buy?

Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
9 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My diaper bag came as a set, with a smaller bag, bottle holder and changing pad. The smaller bag holds my pump, and all parts, including bottles, perfectly.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I honestly would just go with a big tote bag, and carry that!
C C.
C C.
1 year ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love my Sarah Wells pump bag. It is specially made to hold pumps and their components and is completely insulated so it may be used to transport milk as well
Jaymie N.
Jaymie N.
Villa Rica, GA
1 year ago
Babies R Us, Amazon, or Target have cute bags that will work. Try just getting a huge diaper bag with pockets so you can slip it in there. :)
Auguste P.
Auguste P.
1 year, 1 month ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got it on Amazon, but you can buy it any baby store, like Babies R Us or Buy Buy Baby:)
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Soquel, CA
1 year, 1 month ago
I found mine on Amazon. Came with a little cooler bag and some accessories too but honestly I ended up using a different bag all together. One a friend made me. Any bag will do honestly.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Amherst, NY
1 year, 2 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hi. I use a thirty one bag to carry around my pump and parts but I am sure you could get an actual pump tote from babies r us, Amazon or buy buy baby.