BY MEDELA

Pump in style advanced is a daily use breast pump designed for moms who pump several times a day. Includes tote bag with integrated motor unit, AC adaptor, battery pack, insulated cooler bag and ice pack, 5 ounce breast milk bottles, 24 mm breast... see more...

Sarah F.
United states
This is the first pump I've used and I've been happy with it! It comes with a car power cord, but I haven't used that yet. I've been able to pump easily with this system.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
I call this pump my trusty friend. This is actually my second medela pump (something happened to my first one) and it is so worth the extra money. We save money where we can, but my breast pump was not one of the places we decided to go cheap. I am an over producer so this has been a life saver as far as pumping for stored milk. I love that it has a battery and car adapter option for on the go pumping. I like that the flanges come in a variety of different sizes to fit every woman. This pump came recommend to me by my lactation consultant and I would recommend it to any mother! I one gripe is that I was not very impressed with their customer service when dealing with my broken pump.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
I loved this pump when I was breast feeding my son. He would sleep 5 hours at a time and wouldn't eat so I would pump every two hours. This pump ran like a champion. Medela Pump in Style Tote w/ Vehicle Lighter Adaptor

Amazon