Medela Pump in Style Advanced® Starter Set

by Medela

#3 in Breast Pumps

For over 15 years, pump in style has helped breastfeeding moms provide what s best for their babies. Pump in style advanced is a daily use, double electric breastpump designed for moms who pump several times a day. Portable and discreet, pump in style provides an all-in-one pumping solution for busy moms. Stylish tote bag features built-in bottle holders. . . Adjustable speed/vacuum dial lets mom choose the most comfortable setting for her... Includes four breastmilk bottles with lids, one wide base nipple and travel cap for feeding and storage... Removable pvc-free cooler bag with contoured ice pack keeps milk cool for up to...

I need help in choosing a breast pump. I am expecting twins and I need a reliable breast pump. What else do I need with it? How does storage bags work? And how many bottles do I need?
Is there a separate holster to hold the motor itself, so it can separate from the bag?
Any one try this? I’m searching for the perfect pump for me and I need details
Start your review of Medela Pump in Style Advanced® Starter Set!
How would you rate this product?
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
LOVE my new Medela pump! This pump is so small and lightweight and I love that it fits right in my purse so I don't have to lug a giant pumping bag around with me everywhere I go. My favorite feature is how quiet it is and the light up screen is perfect for those middle of the night pumping sessions when I'm trying to keep the baby (and the rest of my house) from waking up.
Tyiesha H.
Bronx, NY
Yes it's so easy to use! You can purchase additional parts to the breast pump. The suction is strong and efficient enough to help your milk Coke down. For cleaning the parts: well the instructions provided really help with properly taking care of your breast pump.
Seh A.
Lancaster, PA
This is the best breast pump in market hands down. Totally worth the money!!
This is the best breast pump in market hands down. Totally worth the money!!
fawziyya M.
Decatur, GA
I love love love this Breast Pump! What a great product, its very easy to use and clean. I would recommend this to any nursing Mama.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
My insurance blessed me with this amazing pump as a benefit and I love it. I unfortunately didn't have the best success right away with my newborn but I haven't given up trying with him (now 6 weeks) I love my Medela pump
Trysten H.
This pump is great. I am a first time mom and no one I know has breast fed. This pump was so simple to figure out and it works great. I haven had any issues with the pump at all. This pump even has the convince of 2 speeds to choose which fits best at the time.
Alexis T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loved having this for my 1st child. It worked amazing. It was giving to me used and still worked great. I definitely reccomend this pump. I pumped for a while year and this pump definitely saved me.
Charity S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Target
When my children were little I used to use this product to pump out the breast milk and store the breast milk and freeze it in the same name brand bags and nursing bottles. As soon as I got home I would freeze the freshly pumped breast milk. While at work this method became helpful in feeding the baby but while at home I would breast feed the baby for that special bond. I do give it a five star because this product really worked for me for two pregnancies.
Rachel B.
Montour Falls, NY
Great pump and bottle set. The double pump action makes it faster to get the milk out for storage. There are different settings for the pump as well for faster withdrawal.
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I used this pump with my first 2 pregnancies and struggled immensely with my supply. I liked the versatility with it, as it was easy to take on the go (work, car, etc) however with my last I switched to Spectra and had a big supply increase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...