Medela Pump in Style Advanced® Starter Set

by Medela

#5 in Breast Pumps

For over 15 years, pump in style has helped breastfeeding moms provide what s best for their babies. Pump in style advanced is a daily use, double electric breastpump designed for moms who pump several times a day. Portable and discreet, pump in style provides an all-in-one pumping solution for busy moms. Stylish tote bag features built-in bottle holders. . . Adjustable speed/vacuum dial lets mom choose the most comfortable setting for her... Includes four breastmilk bottles with lids, one wide base nipple and travel cap for feeding and storage... Removable pvc-free cooler bag with contoured ice pack keeps milk cool for up to...

I need help in choosing a breast pump. I am expecting twins and I need a reliable breast pump. What else do I need with it? How does storage bags work? And how many bottles do I need?
Is there a separate holster to hold the motor itself, so it can separate from the bag?
Any one try this? I’m searching for the perfect pump for me and I need details
Start your review of Medela Pump in Style Advanced® Starter Set!
How would you rate this product?
Cristal R.
Crestview, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Medela Pump in Style Advanced® Starter Set uploaded by Cristal R.
I absolutely love it. I got the pump in style advanced-starter set. It is really easy to use and I really like that It comes with everything that I need to start the journey of breastfeeding, a bit expensive but necessary!
Virnika  S.
Fenton, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
LOVE my new Medela pump! This pump is so small and lightweight and I love that it fits right in my purse so I don't have to lug a giant pumping bag around with me everywhere I go. My favorite feature is how quiet it is and the light up screen is perfect for those middle of the night pumping sessions when I'm trying to keep the baby (and the rest of my house) from waking up.
SGA BAY CHIN G.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Medela Pump in Style Advanced® Starter Set uploaded by SGA BAY CHIN G.
My wife had used Avent’s product before we decided to change to this product of medela. The great change was made since then. The massage phase of medela pump in adv. helps a lot in lactating. My wife said it is totally relaxed. Then in the extracting period, the pressure is not too much but effective. It drains completely milk from both breasts. Iwe think this product will be a great choice when your baby can not tolerate totally breastfeeding
Tyiesha H.
Bronx, NY
Yes it's so easy to use! You can purchase additional parts to the breast pump. The suction is strong and efficient enough to help your milk Coke down. For cleaning the parts: well the instructions provided really help with properly taking care of your breast pump.
Seh A.
Lancaster, PA
This is the best breast pump in market hands down. Totally worth the money!!
This is the best breast pump in market hands down. Totally worth the money!!
fawziyya M.
Decatur, GA
I love love love this Breast Pump! What a great product, its very easy to use and clean. I would recommend this to any nursing Mama.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
My insurance blessed me with this amazing pump as a benefit and I love it. I unfortunately didn't have the best success right away with my newborn but I haven't given up trying with him (now 6 weeks) I love my Medela pump
Summiya R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This pump isSO easy to use! It works great and super easy to clean up! Love it.
This pump isSO easy to use! It works great and super easy to clean up! Love it.
Angela  A.
Loma Linda, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
I absolutely love this pump!! I've used so many pumps and this is by far the best! It has so much storage room and is nice and portable! The cooler is nice for on the go when you pump and need to store your breast milk till you can get home and freeze it. I like that it's all in a bag so it makes it more convinent to grab and go. Definitely recommend any Medela brand breast pumps!
Amanda D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My insurance covered the cost of this pump and I appreciate them for it! My baby was allergic to dairy and he refused to drink from a bottle. I was strictly nursing him but I still needed to pump to get some relief. I saved the milk and used it for his first baby foods!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...