Medela Pump In Style® Advanced Double Pumping Kit

by Medela

87250 Pump In Style Advanced double pumping kit

I'm glad to see that it comes in pink now. But what else is different and is more advanced? How has this product evolved my youngest is 6.
Start your review of Medela Pump In Style® Advanced Double Pumping Kit!
Bety P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I don't have the Medela pump machine but i did purchase this replacement pumping kit because the pieces from my pump are extremely hard to find. So i decided to try an see if this part would fit and they did 😊. The cup for the breast felt comfortable the only thing I didnt like was that the tube where the air comes from got some milk and it took forever to clean it well.
Ashley M.
Best pump out there in my opinion. This kit is prefect for cleaning up your pump and keeping it in great condition
Lauren H.
I am so glad I got an extra kit. For a breastfeeding momma it saved me! I ended up.getting several to have on standby.
Irena A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great product . Recently received it and love it, easy and simple to use and clean, doesn't take up space to store
Jolee H.
Patterson, CA
I love my Medela pump! Its so nice they make this kit to replace old, broken, or missing parts. This pump is worth every penny so buying this kit could keep it going longer with new parts.
Mallory B.
Love my pump n style and getting new parts in is like Christmas! I wouldn't use another brand!
Justine A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
3,081 reviews
This is a must have for any nursing mom. We received at out shower and are really happy with it and the Medela products.
Kasey R.
Bridgeton, NJ
Needed new tubing for mine with the money for if anything else needs to be replaced
Stacey K.
Schwenksville, PA
I bought this at target because I need new tubing. I didn't really need the other parts at the time, but it's always good to have backups! I only give this 4 stars since you don't get a choice of flange size.
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Don't have kids yet but this would be convenient, as an emergency ! Great product