Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breastpump Starter Set-Model # 57081 with 3 extra Bottles set uploaded by Socheata R.

BY MEDELA

Collect breast milk at work or during other absences from baby with the Medela Pump In Style Advanced. Designed for moms who pump several times a day, this daily-use breast pump features 2-Phase Expression technology that mimics the two distinct phases... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla O.
Fairview, OR
I can't rave about this pump enough. I exclusively breastfeed however I'm back to work part time so while I'm away baby gets a bottle. This pump is easy to take back and forth from work. Quite enough for the office and is very comfortable!!!
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
I am in love with my medela breast pump. It's really simple to use. It's pretty quiet. It's small enough to fit in my baby bag when I need it on the go. The parts are easy to clean as well. You can find the pump at target or babies r us or amazon.
Alexandria T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Best pump combo out there. Easy to pack, clean, take anywhere in whatever bag you want. Medela has a great customer servixe line too!