BY MEDELA #24 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

â for over 15 years, pump in style has helped breastfeeding moms provide what s best for their babies. Pump in style advanced is a daily use, double electric breastpump designed for moms who pump several times a day. Portable and discreet, pump in style provides an all-in-one pumping solution for busy moms. Stylish tote bag features built-in pump and bottle holders. . . Adjustable speed/vacuum dial lets mom choose the most comfortable setting for her... Includes four breastmilk bottles with lids, one wide base nipple and travel cap for feeding and storage... Removable pvc-free cooler bag with contoured ice pack keeps milk cool... see more...

• How's does this breast pump work well with first time mom...1 Answers
Tabitha M.
Plymouth, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the first pump I ever owned, it worked wonders for me when I had my son. I ended up exclusively pumping for 2-3 weeks before my son was able to latch due to a lip tie, and this got me through the hard parts, removed milk very effectively, helped me fully empty, and it was great, I barely ever had a clogged duct and when I did, which was my fault for not pumping my full amount of time, it helped remove the clog and relieve the built up pressure. The suction is great. I also love the Medela bottles too. This pump also fits on the Gerber first essential bottles Gerber First Essentials 4 Months+ Medium Flow Clear View 9 oz Bottles with Latex Nipple - 3 CT which are affordable and fit more than the 5 oz Medela bottles. This pump is amazing.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I am neutral on my love for this. While It's super easy to clean, and spare parts are sold at popular stores, the suction is lacking when you are large-busted. It is also a bit noisy. I had this pump covered by my insurance but they did not include the ice pack, cooler or tote. It is small enough to carry in a purse or diaper bag, which is great. I would recommend this pump!
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved this pump! I bought it with my second baby. It’s so easy to use and I love that I can keep it in this bag or put it in another cuter bag. It’s easy to tote around, isn’t too loud, and highly recommend it for a new Mom who is breastfeeding or bottle feeding.
Courtney G.
Topeka, KS
When i went back to work after my maternity leave i was using this pump 3 to 4 times a day. I never had any issues with it and i liked it alot. It was super simple and pretty self explanatory. Now i exclusively breastfeed but the pump got the job done in the past. Id recommend it to anyone.
Lauren S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Not my favorite. Did all it was supposed to. I pumped twice a day and had an abundance of milk. However it was harsh and loud to operate. The bag had lots of room that was quickly taken up. Loved the little cooler.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I bought one of these second hand and used it for 6 weeks put it in storage for 2 years and it still has good suction and works great. It is a bit pricey but I would recommend these to anyone pumping
Morgan B.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this pump except the flanges if they fit alo ft better around the breast it make it more comfortable. I can fit this pump in my little locker at work. Very convenient to take to work.
Jennifer Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Favorite pump! Relatively quiet. Good suction. The price scared me a little bit but I feel like this is a quality product that will last thru more than one pregnancy.
Amanda C.
I got the Pump in Style Advance pump when I had my first child. Mine came as just the pump and parts with no bag. I got the pump in 2014 for free through my insurance. (Some insurances will cover a breast pump so I highly suggest calling and checking with yours.) I used the pump to pump solely for seven months. The machine is easy to maintain and the parts are easily cleaned and sterilized. I'm currently using the pump to feed my second child and its still working like new.
Rise C.
Williston, ND
I strictly breastfed for the first 9 months. I used this only when I had excess milk. That being said, I appreciated the low maintenance and self explanatory design. It was a great choice for women like myself that wanted to go to the occasional yoga class or errand. It probably was a little pricey for how much I actually used it, but that's what registries are for right?
Arianna B.
How's does this breast pump work well with first time moms I've never pumped in my life