BY MEDELA PUMP IN STYLE #3 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The medelaâ pump in style advanced daily-use breast pump is designed for moms who pump several times a day. This is a top item in our baby registry. It's available in 3 bag styles: on-the-go tote, backpack and the metro bag.it includes: personalfit breast shields, personalfit breast shield connectors, valves and membranes, tubing, 5 oz. Bpa-free breast milk bottles with lids, one wide-base nipple and travel cap, a removable cooler bag, a contoured ice pack, power cord and battery pack (8 aa batteries not included). . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

• Do not buy a used one! New tubing has nothing to do with it, it w...6 Answers
  • Is Medela a good brand to purchase? I know there are many brands ...10 Answers
  • I'm getting this pump through my insurance, my little one is due ...7 Answers
Medela Pump In Style
  • "it all started with the hospital grade double electric pump I was allowed to borrow for 30 days, after that my insuarance helped me get one !" in 33 reviews
  • "I would recommend buying a car adapter- you never know when you will need it, and it has definitely come in handy sometimes! " in 32 reviews
  • "I suggest any woman who plans on breast feeding calls their insurance company before purchasing a pump because most cover the pumps/part of them/or only charge a copay so why spend all of the money if you can save?" in 26 reviews
  • "While I have only ever used either my Medela Pump in Style or the manual medela pump, I highly recommend them!" in 25 reviews
  • "The Medela is easy to use, gets a good amount of milk out, and is worth every penny...especially when it is getting you that liquid gold!" in 21 reviews
Raven M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: On-The-Go Tote Pump Kit more...
The Medela on the go saved my breast pumping lifestyle. I was a bit skeptical of using a breast pump as I hear it doesn't do nearly a good job as baby, but I need to use it for when I was away from my little one. I think this pump exceeded my expectations it came with a stylish not so obvious bag and I had enough room to put all my supplies in the bag. The only thing I think felt through for me is the battery life that the little battery pack has. It is not very good and when the batteries are close to a goner, the pump doesn't work too well. Other than that I loved this choice of breast pump for all those working moms.
latosha b.
New Kensington, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Pump Kit more...
I got this pump for my first child! It was definitely a blessing after 4 months when I went back to work! This product is definitely user friendly and great for on the go! I got the adapter so I was able to use the battery pack when I wasn't around an outlet! its a little pricey but to me price doesn't matter when you eventually save more than what you spent, because lets be honest FORMULA is CRAZY expensive!!! Plus your able to provide baby with what is best for him/her!!!
Rachel S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Other more...
I received the Medela Pump in Style pump only free with my insurance. This is my second pump as I already have the freestyle to travel with from my firstborn. It works well and I feel like the suction is a bit stronger than my freestyle. All the components are easy to clean and the pump itself can be moved, it is a bit on the heavy side and I kept it plugged in while pumping. I prefer Medela products as I have all the supplies (bottles etc from my first pump).
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Pump Backpack Kit more...
As all you moms know who breastfeed you know you're at work you're where the baby's not do you have to pump your breast I can go to the bathroom on my lunch break or in my car and I could just do the pump I love the tote if you're looking for a fast easy you know pump this it
Rachel B.
Review for: On-The-Go Tote Pump Kit more...
Love this pump. Medela means quality in my mind. It's effective and easy to use. The components are easy to clean. The parts are easy to locate if you need to purchase replacements I feel like the value for the money is spot on. I wouldn't recommend any other brand.
Kim H.
RAYMORE, MO
I used this breast pump for all my four of my children.  It was so convenient when I returned to work.  I could control the pressure the machine pumped and the little bottles that came along with the bag was perfect along with the cooler.  I would recommend buying breast milk bags and possibly a car adapter to use when your out and about.  Worth every penny.  Would highly recommend any mother that is going to breastfeed, consider this pump.  10/10 stars.
Le'Anne F. H.
Norfolk, VA
I absolutely love this pump and use it faithfully. I am not a fan of pumping in general but this pump makes it easier to get through the task. I have only needed to replace my tubing once and it’s due to my own error in steaming the pump parts after use. The membranes have also been very durable. I carry my pump with me faithfully and have purchased the car adapter and during my husband and I’s first road trip it was easy to pump while traveling.
Amy M.
Pine Grove, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Where do I start with this one... so this pump has been great for me... but I think after 10 months of use it’s starting to wear out. I work part time and I have to pump three times a day while at work. My only problem with it is that it does pull all of your milk out... and I used to get more out of a pumping session than I do now.... a little noisy but overall a good pump.
Destiny C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Due to difficulties with BF, I was an exclusive pumper with my 1st child. I LOVED this pump and actually got it again for my 2nd child. The letdown button was super convenient and the strength of the pump is great compared to a lot of other brands/models. The only downside to this pump is that the tubes and everything aren't the easiest to clean.
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Pump Kit more...
I received this through my health insurance. I know the cost of a medela is pretty pricey but it is well worth the money. The double pump feature has been a huge help in efficiently emptying both breasts. The double pump has also cut down on the amount of time it takes to pump. I highly recommend this pump if you are looking for a double pump.
Yadira A.
Modesto , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm a first time mom and was wondering if this is really worth the price? Thank you.
Caroline S.
Is this product worth the price?
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
Is it better to buy a new pump, or to rent a new one?
Stephani M.
Fort Benning, GA
New mom, is this product really worth the money? I need to make a decision soon. Thanks for any feed back.
Megan W.
For moms who breastfed: Was this pump your favorite out of the many brands?