Medela Pump In Style®

by Medela

#4 in Breast Pumps

The medelaâ pump in style advanced daily-use breast pump is designed for moms who pump several times a day. This is a top item in our baby registry. It's available in 3 bag styles: on-the-go tote, backpack and the metro bag.it includes: personalfit breast shields, personalfit breast shield connectors, valves and membranes, tubing, 5 oz. Bpa-free breast milk bottles with lids, one wide-base nipple and travel cap, a removable cooler bag, a contoured ice pack, power cord and battery pack (8 aa batteries not included). Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones.

Doess anyone recommend this?? Looking for a good breast pump
What are the pros and cons of this machine?
hi do medela cover warranty?
Start your review of Medela Pump In Style®!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
it all started with the hospital grade double electric pump I was allowed to borrow for 30 days, after that my insuarance helped me get one !in reviews
I would recommend buying a car adapter- you never know when you will need it, and it has definitely come in handy sometimes! in reviews
I suggest any woman who plans on breast feeding calls their insurance company before purchasing a pump because most cover the pumps/part of them/or only charge a copay so why spend all of the money if you can save?in reviews
While I have only ever used either my Medela Pump in Style or the manual medela pump, I highly recommend them!in reviews
...work well with a pump, but when I needed it, it was there and it got the job done as best as it could.in reviews
Michelle C.
Logan, UT
I have tried several pumps and my USED pump in style pumps better than any brandnew pump from another brand that I've tried!
Courtney D.
Paris, TX
In my opinion this is a great pump. I use it every single day at work and at home.
Trista P.
Orange, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Medela Pump In Style® uploaded by Trista P.
I have the new version of the pump in style and I absolutely love it. It’s so easy to use. So easy to clean. So easy to get every drop of milk out. The backpack it came with is amazing as well.
Kari D.
Wahiawa, HI
I love this pump! It is amazing. I can get a lot more with this pump then any other one I have tried.
Alyssa D.
Myrtle Creek, OR
Great pump! Easy to clean and carry. You get what you pay for. It's closed system keeps milk from entering the pump itself and makes less for you to clean. I love my pump.
Jennifer K.
Phoenixville, PA
I exclusively pumped, up to 5 times a day. The original parts kept allowing moisture into the tubing. Once moisture is in the tubing it is VERY hard to dry. There are microwave bags that you can get, but the amount of times that moisture got in there I would have been cleaning it every two seconds. I actually took the pump attachments from the hospital and used them on my pump. I never had a problem again. If pumps weren't so expensive I wouldn't have been so creative and I would've just got a new pump.
Carmen J.
Knoxville, TN
I love the Medela breast pump! It was a good friend to me as I nursed all 5 of my children! It's comfortable enough to use a lot, but has a strong enough suction to pull down the milk within a reasonable time. Pieces are easy to clean, even the tubes.
Brooke H.
This pump is the best all around. I used it everyday all day for 8 months and it never gave me issues..
Amy P.
Canton, OH
The only pump that I think would last through multiple children and hours of use. Very comfortable to use.
Cassandra R.
Whittier, CA
Love all the items that comes with this. Great for nursing and when you need to be somewhere you don't have to feel uncomfortable of pulling out your boob cause you have already pumped milk
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
tatuli M.
il y a un an
Christa P. il y a un an
Such a great, easy convenience for moms on the go!