BY MEDELA PUMP IN STYLE #2 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The medelaâ pump in style advanced daily-use breast pump is designed for moms who pump several times a day. This is a top item in our baby registry. It's available in 3 bag styles: on-the-go tote, backpack and the metro bag.it includes: personalfit breast shields, personalfit breast shield connectors, valves and membranes, tubing, 5 oz. Bpa-free breast milk bottles with lids, one wide-base nipple and travel cap, a removable cooler bag, a contoured ice pack, power cord and battery pack (8 aa batteries not included). . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

• Do not buy a used one! New tubing has nothing to do with it, it w...6 Answers
  • Is Medela a good brand to purchase? I know there are many brands ...10 Answers
  • I'm getting this pump through my insurance, my little one is due ...7 Answers
Medela Pump In Style
  • "it all started with the hospital grade double electric pump I was allowed to borrow for 30 days, after that my insuarance helped me get one !" in 33 reviews
  • "I would recommend buying a car adapter- you never know when you will need it, and it has definitely come in handy sometimes! " in 32 reviews
  • "I suggest any woman who plans on breast feeding calls their insurance company before purchasing a pump because most cover the pumps/part of them/or only charge a copay so why spend all of the money if you can save?" in 26 reviews
  • "While I have only ever used either my Medela Pump in Style or the manual medela pump, I highly recommend them!" in 25 reviews
  • "The Medela is easy to use, gets a good amount of milk out, and is worth every penny...especially when it is getting you that liquid gold!" in 21 reviews
Amanda W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Breast feeding was really hard for me. Total production problem and that was hard to take. I got the Medela In Style and for the time I was able to pump, I would have picked no other machine. Hospital grade, easy to use, and was not as uncomfortable as I heard other units were. Currently pregnant with my second and I know for sure that the Medela will be in use again shortly. If you're on the fence about which pump to pick, this is the one. The case is bog enough to carry all the supplies plus it has a cooler space for on the go pumping. Highly recommended!
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Great pump! My insurance would have covered 100% but I upgraded to this dual pump model for $100 out of pocket (retails for $299). The pump was really comfortable to work with, easy to clean & the style was very convenient on the go. If you take care of it & clean it regularly it will last for years, possibly till your next baby. I was happy with this system & have recommended this product to many friends. I also bought the hand held pump for those early morning feedings where I didn't want to hook everything up.
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
As a determined first time mom with a tongue tied baby this product made providing him with breast milk a million times easier. In the early weeks of sore, cracked nipples, and a drop in supply I nearly gave up until I received the PISA through my insurance. The pump is super easy to use to use and collects more milk than other pumps I have tried. I would recommend purchasing spare parts if you pump frequently so you're not constantly washing them.
Katherine B.
I used the Medela Pump in Style purse over 4 years ago with my first daughter. Now with kiddo number 2, I am using the pump yet again (just had to buy new tubes and membranes because I could sanitize the rest). It is amazing everything still works! Plus, with being able to pump both breasts at the same time, I am able to pump faster and don't feel tied down to the pump as much. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is planning on pumping.
Adrii F.
When it came to breast-feeding I heard this was the meca of all pumps. Having tried a few I'd say that's correct. The suction was great for getting it to flow and it was easy to not have to hand pump. I also loved the hands free bra when I needed to pump but hold baby too. It came with all types of bottles to fill and extra pump tubes. It was worth the money. Moms if your looking for a good pump you'll find it in Medela!!
Nelma M.
Warren, MI
I love the Medela pump in style! I have been exclusively pumping for a little over 3 months and this pump has helped me keep my supply up. Compared to other pumps, it is much more efficient. It has a strong suction so I do recommend to use coconut oil on the flanges for more comfort. I also recommend to buy a battery pack so that you are able to use it anywhere. It's so easy to use with no complicated settings.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
I used the Medela Pump in Style with all three of my daughters. I work full time and wanted to be conservative with the amount of time I spent pumping. I used the same machine for 12+ months with all three girls and it's still working very well. I highly recommend a double pump for any breastfeeding mom, but have been more than happy with the quality and amount of accessories readily available for this model.
Caitlin L.
Pumping is not my jam. But when my nipples are sore from my tongue-tied son, this pump is a lifesaver and it will be great when I have to go back to work. I got it for free from my insurance and it seems like a great pump for a free insurance pump!! (I haven't tried any other brands because my hospital also used Medela and I actually feel that this pump is equivalent to the hospital grade Medela pump).
Amber E.
I loved this pump. It was easy to use. Easy to clean. Easy to transport. I have no complaints. Mine lasted me through twins and a single. I did break the faceplate once and called to a replacement part stressing about how I was going to pump but Medela overnighted em a replacement for free. They were truly behind their product and it was worth the cost. Would buy again and would definitely recommend.
Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert
As an exclusive pumper, I love this pump! I got one through my insurance prior to having my baby. I didn't think I would actually use my pump ever, but I'm so glad I got it! About a month into nursing, I had had it. I was so miserable every time my son ate. I love this pump! It's help me keep my supply up, I still make 30-40 oz a day! So easy to use and it can work for anyone. Simple but effective!
Yadira A.
Modesto , CA
Mega Parent Expert
I'm a first time mom and was wondering if this is really worth the price? Thank you.
Caroline S.
Is this product worth the price?
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
Is it better to buy a new pump, or to rent a new one?
Stephani M.
Fort Benning, GA
New mom, is this product really worth the money? I need to make a decision soon. Thanks for any feed back.
Megan W.
For moms who breastfed: Was this pump your favorite out of the many brands?