Medela Postpartum Support uploaded by Joanne H.

BY MEDELA

Gentle abdominal support after delivery or surgery Maximum comfort for new moms Recommended by healthcare professionals and moms worldwide.  An excellent gift for new moms. Offers extra support and comfort after delivery and surgery Helps mom return to regular activites and wardrobe sooner Comfortable against the skin Easy to wear, adjust and remove Machine washable Lightweight, breathable spandex for maximum comfort Stretches to fit the natural curves of your body Adjustable velcro closure for easy fit Size Chart Pre-Pregnancy Dress Size Pre-Pregnancy Waist Size Small/Medium 6-12 23"-27" Large/X-Large 14-20 28"-34" medela.com see more...

• Girls recommended to me? 🤔 ¡HELP! Medela Postpar... Be the first to answer!
  • Is it confortable to walk around wearing it? Does it stay...1 Answers
  • Is this something you think all moms need for after deliv...1 Answers
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I received this postpartum support band as a gift for after my second child is born (due in march) and I look forward to using it. The fabric is nice and soft, but still seems like it will be supportive.
Krista B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Let me start by saying that they DOES work but my problem with this was that as a new momma and so much going on it was just flat out uncomfortable! For a sleep deprived momma trying to adjust it was super hard to sit it and I just didn't find it ideal for the excessive postpartum baby snuggles and downtime after birth.
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
Seriously don't know what I would do without this thing! Kept everything in place after my cesarean and made me feel the slightest bit of comfort
Shelby K.
This work great for helping everything go back into place after you have a baby. They keep you nice and secure I just wish they do something about the velcro the heard sticky part either rub on my skin or stick to my clothes
Linda H.
Kitchener, WY
The Medela Postpartum Support band was really pricey like $30 in canada and the babies r us brand was $15 and did the same job!
Carri M.
My pp belt after my c section was a life saver! I went have another baby without one
Traci R.
I did not love this. I had a c-section and anytime I wore this my incision site would hurt so bad. It also doesn't stay in place because there is nothing grounding it. The one thing I did like was it made it easier to sneeze, cough, laugh, and get out of bed.
Amanda G.
Baltimore, MD
I did not find that these helped make my waist any smaller postpartum, but they did provide nice support for my over-extended lower back muscles after delivery.
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really liked the product, it felt tight, comfortable & was easy to use but at some point the material seemed to have stretched out & didn’t feel snug anymore. The small was too big & I still had some loose skin so I had to go with a different brand :(
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Great for after the baby is born to help out everything back to where its suppose to be
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I had a C-section.. will this help me get my stomach back in place? lol I'm not allowed to exercise but I don't want to have my belly hanging lol
Ashley P.
Beaumont, CA
Do you feel that it lacks support?
Danielle N.
Where can I buy this? I have seen similar ones at Motherhood Maternity.
Monique M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is it confortable to walk around wearing it? Does it stay in place or moves in our body?
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this actually work? I would love to try it after I give birth next month