BY MEDELA

Gentle abdominal support after delivery or surgery Maximum comfort for new moms Recommended by healthcare professionals and moms worldwide.  An excellent gift for new moms. Offers extra support and comfort after delivery and surgery Helps mom return to regular activites and wardrobe sooner Comfortable against the skin Easy to wear, adjust and remove Machine washable Lightweight, breathable spandex for maximum comfort Stretches to fit the natural curves of your body Adjustable velcro closure for easy fit Size Chart Pre-Pregnancy Dress Size Pre-Pregnancy Waist Size Small/Medium 6-12 23"-27" Large/X-Large 14-20 28"-34" medela.com see more...

• Is it confortable to walk around wearing it? Does it stay in plac...1 Answers
  • For a price like that, is it comfortable to wear ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually work? I would love to try it after I give birt...1 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
Vanessa S.
Williamsport, PA
This band was the least expensive that I found so I figured that it would help just the same. However, I didn't wear it often because of the bulk. The Velcro also attached to everything and it rolled up whenever I would sit down.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I just wasn't to happy about this product. I honestly felt more uncomfortable wearing it then i did without it. I ended up buying the tank top and bottom body supports instead.
Brenda D.
Magna, UT
I loved the idea of this product but it just wasn't for me. It didn't give me the support I needed and any little movement I made made it move and roll up, no matter how tight or loose I had it.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
I found this to be uncomfortable to wear. The material was itchy and forget it if you wanted to bend over..it was too stiff and rolled up. Doesn't fit typical women, you have to be a skinny chick to get a good and comfortable fit. Basically it only did the job if you were standing up not moving..and who has the time it stand upright all day and do nothing...
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
Mega Parent Expert
I really liked the product, it felt tight, comfortable & was easy to use but at some point the material seemed to have stretched out & didn’t feel snug anymore. The small was too big & I still had some loose skin so I had to go with a different brand :(
Krista B.
Mega Parent Expert
Let me start by saying that they DOES work but my problem with this was that as a new momma and so much going on it was just flat out uncomfortable! For a sleep deprived momma trying to adjust it was super hard to sit it and I just didn't find it ideal for the excessive postpartum baby snuggles and downtime after birth.
Traci R.
I did not love this. I had a c-section and anytime I wore this my incision site would hurt so bad. It also doesn't stay in place because there is nothing grounding it. The one thing I did like was it made it easier to sneeze, cough, laugh, and get out of bed.
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
I was recommended this and wore it after my C-section. It was ok but because I have a short torso I was pretty uncomfortable wearing it. It was expensive and in my opinion not worth the money.
Linda H.
Kitchener, ON
The Medela Postpartum Support band was really pricey like $30 in canada and the babies r us brand was $15 and did the same job!
Amanda L.
Bakersfield, CA
I went out and bought this not to long after my c-section. I was told it would help my back. It really didn't do anything for me. I was really disappointed. On the bright side, it did help cover my incision and make it more comfortable to wear pants.
Danielle N.
Where can I buy this? I have seen similar ones at Motherhood Maternity.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I had a C-section.. will this help me get my stomach back in place? lol I'm not allowed to exercise but I don't want to have my belly hanging lol
Ashley P.
Beaumont, CA
Do you feel that it lacks support?
Monique M.
Mega Parent Expert
Is it confortable to walk around wearing it? Does it stay in place or moves in our body?
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Does this actually work? I would love to try it after I give birth next month