Medela Postpartum Support uploaded by Joanne H.

BY MEDELA

Gentle abdominal support after delivery or surgery Maximum comfort for new moms Recommended by healthcare professionals and moms worldwide.  An excellent gift for new moms. Offers extra support and comfort after delivery and surgery Helps mom return to regular activites and wardrobe sooner Comfortable against the skin Easy to wear, adjust and remove Machine washable Lightweight, breathable spandex for maximum comfort Stretches to fit the natural curves of your body Adjustable velcro closure for easy fit Size Chart Pre-Pregnancy Dress Size Pre-Pregnancy Waist Size Small/Medium 6-12 23"-27" Large/X-Large 14-20 28"-34" medela.com see more...

• Is it confortable to walk around wearing it? Does it stay in plac...1 Answers
  • For a price like that, is it comfortable to wear ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually work? I would love to try it after I give birt...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Allison R.
Seminole, FL
I had a 10 lb 6 oz baby boy june 2013. After I had him my belly looked horrible. If youve ever watched Click you know what the tummy tongue is. Well I had one, BAD. He is now 4 months old. I used the post partum support. And my belly no longer has a tummy tongue.
Traci R.
I did not love this. I had a c-section and anytime I wore this my incision site would hurt so bad. It also doesn't stay in place because there is nothing grounding it. The one thing I did like was it made it easier to sneeze, cough, laugh, and get out of bed.
Melissa C.
Peckville, PA
This product offers great postpartum support and is not noticeable under semi-loose fitting clothing. The material is comfortable even in a warm environment. After being pregnant for 41+ weeks, this helped to keep me feel "put back together again". After a few weeks of using this, my stomach was back to my pre-pregnancy look. Worked great!
Amanda L.
Bakersfield , CA
I went out and bought this not to long after my c-section. I was told it would help my back. It really didn't do anything for me. I was really disappointed. On the bright side, it did help cover my incision and make it more comfortable to wear pants.
Vanessa S.
Williamsport, PA
This band was the least expensive that I found so I figured that it would help just the same. However, I didn't wear it often because of the bulk. The Velcro also attached to everything and it rolled up whenever I would sit down.
Brenda D.
Magna, UT
I loved the idea of this product but it just wasn't for me. It didn't give me the support I needed and any little movement I made made it move and roll up, no matter how tight or loose I had it.
melissa l.
pa
I got one from the hospital since i had a c section and it helped a lot. i believe no matter what it would have helped because your back has to get used to things again. when i didn't wear it i was in a lot of pain. i also hear it helps you loose weight.
Kelly L.
Chino, CA
After a baby you would be surprised what support you need and this gives just enough if you don't get too big in your pregnancy. It's light weight and doesn't look too bulky under your clothes still giving enough support for your tummy.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I just wasn't to happy about this product. I honestly felt more uncomfortable wearing it then i did without it. I ended up buying the tank top and bottom body supports instead.
Shelby K.
This work great for helping everything go back into place after you have a baby. They keep you nice and secure I just wish they do something about the velcro the heard sticky part either rub on my skin or stick to my clothes
Ashley P.
Beaumont, CA
Do you feel that it lacks support?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I had a C-section.. will this help me get my stomach back in place? lol I'm not allowed to exercise but I don't want to have my belly hanging lol
Danielle N.
Where can I buy this? I have seen similar ones at Motherhood Maternity.
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this actually work? I would love to try it after I give birth next month
Monique M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is it confortable to walk around wearing it? Does it stay in place or moves in our body?