BY MEDELA

Gentle abdominal support after delivery or surgery Maximum comfort for new moms Recommended by healthcare professionals and moms worldwide.  An excellent gift for new moms. Offers extra support and comfort after delivery and surgery Helps mom return to regular activites and wardrobe sooner Comfortable against the skin Easy to wear, adjust and remove Machine washable Lightweight, breathable spandex for maximum comfort Stretches to fit the natural curves of your body Adjustable velcro closure for easy fit Size Chart Pre-Pregnancy Dress Size Pre-Pregnancy Waist Size Small/Medium 6-12 23"-27" Large/X-Large 14-20 28"-34" medela.com see more...

• Is it confortable to walk around wearing it? Does it stay in plac...1 Answers
  • For a price like that, is it comfortable to wear ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually work? I would love to try it after I give birt...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
Mega Parent Expert
I really liked the product, it felt tight, comfortable & was easy to use but at some point the material seemed to have stretched out & didn’t feel snug anymore. The small was too big & I still had some loose skin so I had to go with a different brand :(
Krista B.
Mega Parent Expert
Let me start by saying that they DOES work but my problem with this was that as a new momma and so much going on it was just flat out uncomfortable! For a sleep deprived momma trying to adjust it was super hard to sit it and I just didn't find it ideal for the excessive postpartum baby snuggles and downtime after birth.
Carri M.
My pp belt after my c section was a life saver! I went have another baby without one
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I just wasn't to happy about this product. I honestly felt more uncomfortable wearing it then i did without it. I ended up buying the tank top and bottom body supports instead.
Baylee R.
Marietta, GA
These products are a must have after having baby. It helped compress my belly and put everything "back in place" much faster than my first pregnancy when I didn't wear anything afterwards!
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Great for after the baby is born to help out everything back to where its suppose to be
Brenda D.
Magna, UT
I loved the idea of this product but it just wasn't for me. It didn't give me the support I needed and any little movement I made made it move and roll up, no matter how tight or loose I had it.
Sarah L.
Mc Dermott, OH
After I had my baby I wore this for about 2-3 weeks. It was great for helping tighten and pull things back into shape. It doesn't provide "a lot" of back support because of the light-weight material, but I used it mainly to help flatten the belly. I had issues with it being visible under my shirts. I just layered a tight tank under my t's and it helped hide the bulky velcro flap.
Vanessa S.
Williamsport, PA
This band was the least expensive that I found so I figured that it would help just the same. However, I didn't wear it often because of the bulk. The Velcro also attached to everything and it rolled up whenever I would sit down.
Chelsea E.
I used this after my 2nd baby and was a little dissappointed at the bulk of it. I understand most women don't wear tight fitting clothing right after pregnancy, but it was uncomfortable to go from sitting to standing and chasing my older child around. If somehow it could be made thinner it would be a much better product!
Danielle N.
Where can I buy this? I have seen similar ones at Motherhood Maternity.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I had a C-section.. will this help me get my stomach back in place? lol I'm not allowed to exercise but I don't want to have my belly hanging lol
Ashley P.
Beaumont, CA
Do you feel that it lacks support?
Monique M.
Mega Parent Expert
Is it confortable to walk around wearing it? Does it stay in place or moves in our body?
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Does this actually work? I would love to try it after I give birth next month