BY MEDELA

All products on FSAstore.com, the Flexible Spending Account Site, are guaranteed to be FSA Eligible! Medela's PersonalFit Breastshields allow you to personalize your breastshield size for maximum comfort while pumping. Available in different sizes to meet every mom's needs. Properly fitted breastshields may help to increase milk output. Adaptable to Medela breastpumps. Convenient for traveling or to have extras on hand for less frequent cleaning. Attaches to PersonalFit Connectors (sold separately). Size: 271mm (Small) 2 Breastshields included see more...

Jamie R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This size is what saved my relationship with my medela pump in style advanced pumps I hadn't thought to get sized as a part of the solution to my pumping success and Themis particular size was incredibly difficult to find in stores, which was inconvenient, it it was very worth it to buy the correct size. This product has improved my comfort level and the amount of milk I am able to pump per session. I definitely recommend this product.
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
I had to purchase these separate from the pump because the pump comes with 24mm. Since I only have one set I can say these are durable and have been washed several times a day and are still working great
Elizabeth B.
buffalo, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Use these because they came with pump from the insurance. like the comfort . price is reasonable.
Meagan P.
Red Deer, AB
I appreciate that Medela makes breast shields for different size nipples. Though my Swing came with several size, I found these were not only durable but comfortable.