Medela PersonalFit Breast Shields uploaded by Amber M.Medela PersonalFit Breast Shields uploaded by Jessica P.

BY MEDELA #24 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

2 Pack / 30mm breastshields Because moms breasts come in different shapes and sizes, Medela has developed the PersonalFit™ Breastshield System designed to ensure that you can find a comfortable, well-fitted breastshield. Compatible with Medela breastpumps.* Use with PersonalFit™ connectors. *Not for use with the Single Deluxe™ breastpump. Chosen for you and your baby - All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA/DEHP and Latex free. What s Included: 2 - 30 mm breastshields Connectors sold separately Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at to answer any questions you may have. For hygienic reasons, once this product is opened it cannot be returned. ; see more...

Medela PersonalFit Breast Shields
  • "This was a life saver I had breastfeed my 3 older kids and when my baby was born he had so much trouble latching I was devastated untill dr told me about this breastshields he was hable to latch and feed I loved them" in 1 review
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I had a hard time finding the small size that I needed. But once I did, it was like night and day. Flange size really impacts milk extraction. I bought mine on Amazon and had them over night. Worth the money and I would buy them again if I needed to.
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love that these come I. Many different sizes. I own many of these in 24, 28 and 30 because the size will often change over your pumping journey. Comfortable and easy to clean.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have probably the opposite problem of most women- I over produce milk which means I pump 1-2 times a day to keep my breast from getting good engorged. These sheilds are very comfortable, suction very good, and are super easy to clean. I've tried other sheilds and they didn't quite fit right but, these sheild fit perfectly and I can tell a difference in how fast I pump when I started wearing these sheilds.
Charissa J.
These work great with all the brands pumps , and are easy to find in retailers. Inexpensive pricing is also great. They fit well , and are uniform in sizing which is important ! Thick plastic with beveled edges means they don't crack after being washed , and won't cause sores on moms breasts while pumping. A great product !
Jessica P.
Canton, IL
A must have for pumping moms. If you aren't getting good output, your flange size might not be right. I had to test a few different sizes out before I found the one that was comfortable and gave me good output. These are compatible with all Medela pumps.
Jennifer F.
The best product! Having the right breast pump is important but having the right fitting shield is even more important! I had trouble at first but with a good lacation consultant who was so informative and put these products in my hands made all the difference in me enjoying the breastfeeding lifestyle.
Jessica H.
Valparaiso, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The different sizes are great. I was having nipple pain with pumping and had to go down a size. They offer a variety of resources to see which size is best for you since bigger breast doesn't mean a bigger nipple shield. The only thing is that the small date hard to find
Alisha M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love that these shields come in various sizes. I've purchased them from babies r us when they have a good sale and from Amazon. I've always found them comfortable and they fit nicely in all of the different nursing/pumping bras that I've bought!
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I had a very difficult time picking out the correct size. For those women who are just starting on their breastfeeding journey, yes! It really does matter! Speak to a lactation consultant so that you can get the Max output when breastfeeding!
Latasha P.
Thank God for lactation nurses. I had no idea these came in different sizes until I gave birth and the nurse gave me a larger size. I also found out there is a wrong and right way your nipple should fit in the shield. Glad she helped me because I probably would have been doing more harm than good without the correct size.
Michelle M.
Are this flexible ?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Anyone know how long these will last?