Medela PersonalFit Breast Shields uploaded by Jessica P.Medela PersonalFit Breast Shields uploaded by Amber M.

BY MEDELA #34 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

2 Pack / 30mm breastshields Because moms breasts come in different shapes and sizes, Medela has developed the PersonalFit™ Breastshield System designed to ensure that you can find a comfortable, well-fitted breastshield. Compatible with Medela breastpumps.* Use with PersonalFit™ connectors. *Not for use with the Single Deluxe™ breastpump. Chosen for you and your baby - All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA/DEHP and Latex free. What s Included: 2 - 30 mm breastshields Connectors sold separately Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at to answer any questions you may have. For hygienic reasons, once this product is opened it cannot be returned. ; see more...

Medela PersonalFit Breast Shields
  • "This was a life saver I had breastfeed my 3 older kids and when my baby was born he had so much trouble latching I was devastated untill dr told me about this breastshields he was hable to latch and feed I loved them" in 1 review
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I have probably the opposite problem of most women- I over produce milk which means I pump 1-2 times a day to keep my breast from getting good engorged. These sheilds are very comfortable, suction very good, and are super easy to clean. I've tried other sheilds and they didn't quite fit right but, these sheild fit perfectly and I can tell a difference in how fast I pump when I started wearing these sheilds.
Jessica P.
Canton, IL
A must have for pumping moms. If you aren't getting good output, your flange size might not be right. I had to test a few different sizes out before I found the one that was comfortable and gave me good output. These are compatible with all Medela pumps.
Alisha M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love that these shields come in various sizes. I've purchased them from babies r us when they have a good sale and from Amazon. I've always found them comfortable and they fit nicely in all of the different nursing/pumping bras that I've bought!
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I had a very difficult time picking out the correct size. For those women who are just starting on their breastfeeding journey, yes! It really does matter! Speak to a lactation consultant so that you can get the Max output when breastfeeding!
Beth R.
Minneapolis, MN
I didn't like the Medela breast shields. They came with my pump kit so I don't know the price individually. They hurt no matter which size I used and I didn't get much milk with them. I would not buy again.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Everything Medela is great! Used these shields through nursing and pumping for 3 kids and they always held up great. Price is good and the value is unbeatable. Best pump company out there! Would recommend.
Jenny S.
Mount Holly, NC
Any and everything Medela is wonderful! My Medela pump has made breastfeeding my daughter convenient. I love that they offer various sizes for the pump shields. I would highly recommend anything Medela.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
Medela pumps are the best! I love that they have different size shields you can buy. The ones that usually come with the pump were too little, but they have several sizes to choose from.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
These things are awesome I love how they come in different sizes for the different types of breast size so yeah Medela brand is awesome and I do recommend this product
Chelsea H.
Croydon, Pa
I have these for my Medela pump and they are excellent. I wish they had a little bit of cushion for a better suction, but overall they are great!
Michelle M.
Are this flexible ?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone know how long these will last?