Medela Membranes uploaded by Amber M.

BY MEDELA #19 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Extra membranes for all Medela Breastpumps All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA/DEHP Free. Contents: 6 membranes Model 87088 Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at to answer any questions you may have. For hygienic reasons, once this product is opened it cannot be returned. ; see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy these. Apparently I need so...14 Answers
  • How often do you replace these?1 Answers
Megan G.
I ended up getting a bunch of these because some came with everything I bought for the pump (accessory-wise) plus the hospital had given me a little Medela hand pump and some were in there too. I was told they were very delicate and could tear, so I was happy to have a bunch, but that actually never happened. I never had an issue with them!
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I didn’t know you had to change these! But holy cow when I did I doubled my milk output. All in all I was able to donate almost 1,000 ounces to a NICU baby.
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Membranes are important! Be very careful because they are very delicate. I buy new membranes for my pump every 2 months. It makes a huge difference in suction when I use a new membrane. They are easy to lose but not expensive to just buy a new one.
Anna G.
Gilbert , AZ
These membranes are the key to successful pumping! I replace mine every 2-3 months. I do find them easy to lose when cleaning, but I just try to be careful. Overall a great product and does the job well.
Nicole E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The pair that originally came with the pump is still holding up well after over a month of use daily. I love that these are available at target so that I can purchase them in a pinch if we are out of town are on the road.
C M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
If these were such a great product, you wouldn't have to replace them all the time. Even if your insurance covers your pump, there still a lot of cost involved to maintaining your breast-feeding and pumping relationship
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are definitely a necessary item for your pump, but they wear out really quickly. However in all fairness to the brand, I have yet to find any membranes that don't wear out quickly.
Destiny K.
Good price and great membranes this brand always lasted a lot longer then other brands. If any moms are even thinking about pumping definitely stock up on membranes so you don't have to run out when u need to pump because you didn't know your membranes were weak.
Dixie G.
Any mom who pumps a decent amount definitely needs to stock up on these! In my few months of pumping I've had to replace one membrane and it automatically increases the suction again. I'm very impressed with these seeing how many times I remove them to clean them a day!
Charissa J.
Your membranes should be replaced often , and these work great with all the brands pumps - hand and electric. They are easily found at most retailers , are inexpensive , and have a great deal and flex which is important when pumping. Definitely recommend !
Does anyone know where to buy these. Apparently I need some new ones
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
How often do you replace these?

back