Medela Ice Pack for Breastmilk Storage uploaded by Faith C.Medela Ice Pack for Breastmilk Storage uploaded by Marisa S.

BY MEDELA #4 in Milk Storage

Leak-Proof Storage, Travel & Freezing. Safe for baby. BPA-free. 2.7oz / 80ml. Easy storage. Volume marks. Screw on lids. Safe design. Compatible with Medela breastpumps. What s included: 12 - 2.7oz/80ml bottles Size is ideal for feeding, storing and freezing small amounts of breastmilk.  In refrigerator or freezer.  Pump, store and feed. see more...

Medela Ice Pack for Breastmilk Storage
  • "It keeps the breast milk nicely, and eventually you could use it to keep solid baby food cool when traveling." in 4 reviews
  • "I have used this a lot for taking baby food to go though." in 3 reviews
  • "My son is no longer on bottles, but it's a great way to travel with food that need a little refrigeration." in 2 reviews
  • "I still use it 2 years later though for my daughters lunch bag." in 1 review
  • "As any pumping/ breastfeeding mommy knows having to dump your liquid gold is heart breaking." in 1 review
Ciera W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We used this ice pack when traveling to visit my sister a few weeks back. It did exactly what it needed to do. Keep the milk cool and from spoiling. This was given to me in a welcome kit so I also had the storage bag to help keep the milk cool. The two together worked great!
Liz M.
Kettering
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have had to use this ice pack while camping, I thought it was a great price for the value. It kept my milk in a lunch box frozen pretty well. I don’t think it needs any improvements, I loved it for what I needed it for and have actually recommended it to a few friends. This summer I will definitely be purchasing more since we will be out running around a lot more.
Gigi M.
Neenah, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Even though it’s just an ice pack this one has ridges to fit in between the storage containers. Stays cold for a long time. Good to have handy and for long trips in the car or plane that require breast milk to remain frozen. We take a lot of road trips so I use this a lot to keep my breast milk frozen and not thawed then store it back into the freezer or fridge.
Sarah M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have never had an ice pack that is not only as cold as this one, but stays as cold as this one. We went through a brief period of formula feeding, and we kept her bottles in the cooler bag with this ice pack through the night and everything was still very cold in the morning. The four sections for the bottles are nice too. I highly recommend.
Essence L.
Apple Valley
This product came with my Medela Sonata breast pump. It fits perfectly in the storage bag. Its design allows four Medela breastmilk storage bottles to fit snugly around it. Even if you don't have the storage bag that comes with it, it's still the best option if you pump on the go or carry a lot of bottles around. Would definitely recommend!
Erin N.
Ave Maria, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this everyday!! I am a working mom so I pack this with one empty bottle. I put it in my bag around 6:30 am and then around noon I put my pumped milk in with the ice pack. I get home around 4pm. I take it out of the bag and the milk is cold and the ice pack is still cold! high recommend. Love how its molded for a bottle as well.
Linda S.
Jackson
This ice pack HAS to be the best one I received after I had my youngest baby in 2018. It keeps my frozen milk frozen all day, it keeps my cold milk cold. It's very thick and sturdy, doesn't take ling to freeze either. I would DEFINITELY recommend this product for breastfeeding moms that need to keep their liquid gold safely stored.
Sara E.
Santa Fe
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fits into my cooler perfectly but doesn’t stay cold very long. Definitely does not last my entire 8 hour work shift so I store it in the fridge anyways. It’s compact in size and pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend this product if you don’t plan on using it for many hours in a row .
Chrissy✨ N.
Henderson, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Perfect for when i have to pump on road trips! Definitely meets my expectations, keeps the milk cold for up to 8 hours! They’re small and handy for other things too just like a regular ice pack so you can even continue using them even after baby is grown to definitely get your money’s worth
Evanlee M.
Sevierville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These stay frozen for such a long time and I love the shape to where you can place 4 bottles around it and they sit inside the conclaves of the ice pack. I wouldn’t change a single thing about this product and definitely recommend to any working mommas who pump at work