BY MEDELA #9 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Preferred by 9 out of 10 moms! Occasional Use - Manual - Single Pump Advanced Pump Design: Fewer pieces to assemble & clean Massaging SoftFit™ Breastshield - massages while you pump. Maximum ergonomic comfort - swivel handle for maximum comfort and flexibility Compatible with most standard baby bottles Preferred by 9 out of 10 moms over other manual pumps. Lightweight & portable for on-the-go pumping. Comfortable, massaging SoftFit™ Breastshield. More milk in less time with 2-Phase Expression® technology. Upgradeable to electric pumping with the Symphony® with Conversion Kit #67023 Upgradeable to electric pumping with the Lactina® with conversion kit #67022 No batteries required. With Breakthrough Natural Expression Pumping: Advanced hospital technology Designed for faster let-down & milk flow Feels more like your baby than a see more...

• Where is the best place to buy this at agood price?6 Answers
  • Are you a breastfeeding mom? I seem to always lean to my ...3 Answers
  • This better than the electric pump. Is this manual pump e...1 Answers
Medela Harmony Manual Breastpump
  • "This pump is so handy for on-the-go pumping or middle of the night pumps when I don't want to mess with setting up the double electric pump." in 15 reviews
  • "I got this pump in the hospital and it was very easy to use and I didn't get hand cramps from pumping but it took me a long time to get a little milk." in 9 reviews
  • "The handle is easy to grip and squeeze, you don't get a lot of sound, and there is a "stimulating" lever just like on the electric pump." in 8 reviews
  • "Worked great, and is perfect when your out and about, downside is that it is time consuming and sometimes your hand gets tired." in 7 reviews
  • "This is a handy pump to have when you are in the car or somewhere you can;t get to power outlet, I would recommended thisonly for occasional use if you need to pump daily I would recommend a electric hospital grade pump to keep your supply up. " in 7 reviews
Allicia L.
Mc Dermott, OH
Another great Medela product. If you are in the market for a handpump, trust me don't waste your money buying those cheap flimsy pumps. This pump is not only affordable, but high quality and will get the job done. It is easy to use and fits nicely in a bag, which makes it great for on the go and at work situations. Do make sure to clean after every use and replace parts on occasion!
Katie D.
I have this pump as my "at home" pump for days that I am home with my LO and she just wants to nurse off of one side or if I need to pump in the morning before dropping her off with grandma. It's great for using on the go, when you just need to pump a quick bottle, or when LO just wants one side and your other side is screaming at you from being too full. I wouldn't recommend this as your all the time pump (I have an electric "at work" pump for normal pumping sessions) but would recommend this as a backup, travel, or for pumping small amounts/one side at a time. It's super easy to use also and only needs one hand, so it's great for us multi-taskers or if you want to pump one side while baby is on the other.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I received an electric pump for free from my insurance company, but I forgot it on the way to a concert so I ran into the local store and purchased this item.  I actually favored this manual pump to my electric medela.  It was easy to use, and I was able to control the suction more naturally.  I was able to pump in half the amount of time, and receive the same amount of expressed milk.  Such a wonderful tool to keep in the diaper bag or to have around.  This pump also worked wonders for me when I had a case of mastitis.  The electric pump was too painful, but this was able to pull the milk out in a more comfortable manner. Thankful I made the investment in this hand pump.
Monica R.
Orlando, FL
I purchased this pump because I was going to spend a day at a water park without my baby and was going to need to pump. I loved that it has both a let down mode and an expression mode. I also love how comfortable the pump handle feels. My hand did get tired towards the end of my pumping sessions, but that was to be expected. This is a great pump for ocasional use and when you are on the go, but it should not be used in place of an electric pump.
Jomarin S.
I was gifted a hand pump because i had engorged breasts that needed help. The pump really helped get milk out and sometimes even gave them a brake from my baby. It is a workout for the had but its very helpful. I loved mine.
April B.
Conway, SC
I am currently breastfeeding my second baby now and this pump has been loyal to me. I breastfed my first son 16 months &a this was the main pump I used. I have an electric but to me this was so much easier & this time I seem to get more milk with this hand pump vs. the electric. I love this pump & highly recommend it for ease & quantity! The picture included was 1 breast for about 5 mins.
Alayna M.
I’m a stay at home mother so have no need for an electric pump, so I thought this was a nice alternative. Bought it at Target for $20 and I really like it. My only dislike is it’s a lot of parts to wash.
Maria S.
Brighton , MI
Great to have as a backup to my manual pump. I keep one of these in the car for emergencies and another one in my bathroom in case of morning engorgement when baby sleeps through the night. I was lucky enough to get two of these at the hospital when I delivered my son, so definitely ask your lactation consultant if they have them available for you!
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Love this breast pump I’ve used it many times when my son has been away with the grandparents. It has helped but it doesn’t always get all the milk out sometimes I had to hand express the rest out. So that’s why I’m giving it 4 stars other than that nice little pump!
Abby N.
Garden City, MI
I am exclusive pumper of almost a year. I got this for the times I didn't have an electrical outlet. I got a good output and suction, which I was pleasantly surprised by. I am used to using an Evenflo pump so I did miss the softer plastic flanges and found this to be a little more uncomfortable than my other. But it still worked well.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
How does this compare to using an electric pump? Is it more time consuming?
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Do anyone of you have a hard time putting the pump back together after a wash?
Stephanie K.
I am currently pregnant and considering breast feeding . Do I have to get a pump? Which would you recommend?
Sarah R.
Paramount, CA
How well does this pump work?
Crystalina C.
I know its not hands free but does it stay on the breast for easy pumping or is there some fidgeting?