BY MEDELA #7 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Preferred by 9 out of 10 moms! Occasional Use - Manual - Single Pump Advanced Pump Design: Fewer pieces to assemble & clean Massaging SoftFit™ Breastshield - massages while you pump. Maximum ergonomic comfort - swivel handle for maximum comfort and flexibility Compatible with most standard baby bottles Preferred by 9 out of 10 moms over other manual pumps. Lightweight & portable for on-the-go pumping. Comfortable, massaging SoftFit™ Breastshield. More milk in less time with 2-Phase Expression® technology. Upgradeable to electric pumping with the Symphony® with Conversion Kit #67023 Upgradeable to electric pumping with the Lactina® with conversion kit #67022 No batteries required. With Breakthrough Natural Expression Pumping: Advanced hospital technology Designed for faster let-down & milk flow Feels more like your baby than a see more...

Medela Harmony Manual Breastpump
  • "This pump is so handy for on-the-go pumping or middle of the night pumps when I don't want to mess with setting up the double electric pump." in 15 reviews
  • "I got this pump in the hospital and it was very easy to use and I didn't get hand cramps from pumping but it took me a long time to get a little milk." in 9 reviews
  • "The handle is easy to grip and squeeze, you don't get a lot of sound, and there is a "stimulating" lever just like on the electric pump." in 8 reviews
  • "Worked great, and is perfect when your out and about, downside is that it is time consuming and sometimes your hand gets tired." in 7 reviews
  • "This is a handy pump to have when you are in the car or somewhere you can;t get to power outlet, I would recommended thisonly for occasional use if you need to pump daily I would recommend a electric hospital grade pump to keep your supply up. " in 7 reviews
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received an electric pump for free from my insurance company, but I forgot it on the way to a concert so I ran into the local store and purchased this item.  I actually favored this manual pump to my electric medela.  It was easy to use, and I was able to control the suction more naturally.  I was able to pump in half the amount of time, and receive the same amount of expressed milk.  Such a wonderful tool to keep in the diaper bag or to have around.  This pump also worked wonders for me when I had a case of mastitis.  The electric pump was too painful, but this was able to pull the milk out in a more comfortable manner. Thankful I made the investment in this hand pump.
Monica R.
Orlando, FL
I purchased this pump because I was going to spend a day at a water park without my baby and was going to need to pump. I loved that it has both a let down mode and an expression mode. I also love how comfortable the pump handle feels. My hand did get tired towards the end of my pumping sessions, but that was to be expected. This is a great pump for ocasional use and when you are on the go, but it should not be used in place of an electric pump.
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have this pump as my "at home" pump for days that I am home with my LO and she just wants to nurse off of one side or if I need to pump in the morning before dropping her off with grandma. It's great for using on the go, when you just need to pump a quick bottle, or when LO just wants one side and your other side is screaming at you from being too full. I wouldn't recommend this as your all the time pump (I have an electric "at work" pump for normal pumping sessions) but would recommend this as a backup, travel, or for pumping small amounts/one side at a time. It's super easy to use also and only needs one hand, so it's great for us multi-taskers or if you want to pump one side while baby is on the other.
Chatel P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this breast pump I’ve used it many times when my son has been away with the grandparents. It has helped but it doesn’t always get all the milk out sometimes I had to hand express the rest out. So that’s why I’m giving it 4 stars other than that nice little pump!
Stacy G.
Beltsville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had a baby 2 weeks ago & I was so lucky to actually get one of these pumps to take home with me! I did get an electric pump from my insurance company, but I tend to reach for this little hand held pump way more often. It’s so easy to take apart & clean, takes just a couple of minutes with soap and hot water. It also seems to get every last drop of milk when I pump. I had always thought hand held breast pumps were pretty worthless, but Medela proved me wrong with the Harmony. Easy to take on the go as well. Highly recommended :)
Mary F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
the medela pump is very good, I usually extract 2 times a day and I can extract it very fast despite being manual, I chose it because it is the best pump brand and many friends who have children recommended it to me, I chose the manual for the price and I do not regret my choice
Morgan C.
The Woodlands, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely loved this pump. I grabbed it after my Medela Pump In Style randomly stopped working while I was at work. These pumps are really strong and worked super well! They were much easier than an electrical pump when I was on the go.
Whitley D.
north hollywood
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This pump saved my life while I was working. I originally was given the Ameda Manual Breast Pump and it was cool, but one day I was traveling and forgot it at home so I bought the Medela Harmony Manual Breastpump and never went back. This one is great because it has two different pump valves - one for the let down and a stronger one to pump the milk. It is easy to clean and you can find the Medela brand everywhere.
Alayna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’m a stay at home mother so have no need for an electric pump, so I thought this was a nice alternative. Bought it at Target for $20 and I really like it. My only dislike is it’s a lot of parts to wash.
Maria S.
Brighton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great to have as a backup to my manual pump. I keep one of these in the car for emergencies and another one in my bathroom in case of morning engorgement when baby sleeps through the night. I was lucky enough to get two of these at the hospital when I delivered my son, so definitely ask your lactation consultant if they have them available for you!
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
How does this compare to using an electric pump? Is it more time consuming?
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Do anyone of you have a hard time putting the pump back together after a wash?
Stephanie K.
I am currently pregnant and considering breast feeding . Do I have to get a pump? Which would you recommend?
Sarah R.
Paramount, CA
How well does this pump work?
Crystalina C.
I know its not hands free but does it stay on the breast for easy pumping or is there some fidgeting?