BY MEDELA #7 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Preferred by 9 out of 10 moms! Occasional Use - Manual - Single Pump Advanced Pump Design: Fewer pieces to assemble & clean Massaging SoftFit™ Breastshield - massages while you pump. Maximum ergonomic comfort - swivel handle for maximum comfort and flexibility Compatible with most standard baby bottles Preferred by 9 out of 10 moms over other manual pumps. Lightweight & portable for on-the-go pumping. Comfortable, massaging SoftFit™ Breastshield. More milk in less time with 2-Phase Expression® technology. Upgradeable to electric pumping with the Symphony® with Conversion Kit #67023 Upgradeable to electric pumping with the Lactina® with conversion kit #67022 No batteries required. With Breakthrough Natural Expression Pumping: Advanced hospital technology Designed for faster let-down & milk flow Feels more like your baby than a see more...

Medela Harmony Manual Breastpump
  • "This pump is so handy for on-the-go pumping or middle of the night pumps when I don't want to mess with setting up the double electric pump." in 15 reviews
  • "I got this pump in the hospital and it was very easy to use and I didn't get hand cramps from pumping but it took me a long time to get a little milk." in 9 reviews
  • "The handle is easy to grip and squeeze, you don't get a lot of sound, and there is a "stimulating" lever just like on the electric pump." in 8 reviews
  • "Worked great, and is perfect when your out and about, downside is that it is time consuming and sometimes your hand gets tired." in 7 reviews
  • "This is a handy pump to have when you are in the car or somewhere you can;t get to power outlet, I would recommended thisonly for occasional use if you need to pump daily I would recommend a electric hospital grade pump to keep your supply up. " in 7 reviews
Stacy G.
Beltsville, MD
Mega Parent Expert
I had a baby 2 weeks ago & I was so lucky to actually get one of these pumps to take home with me! I did get an electric pump from my insurance company, but I tend to reach for this little hand held pump way more often. It’s so easy to take apart & clean, takes just a couple of minutes with soap and hot water. It also seems to get every last drop of milk when I pump. I had always thought hand held breast pumps were pretty worthless, but Medela proved me wrong with the Harmony. Easy to take on the go as well. Highly recommended :)
Allycia H.
Mega Parent Expert
This pump works great as a manual pump. I use it at night to finish off after a feeding because it's so quiet. After only a matter of minutes I'm able to completely fill the bottle up and I'm not a super pumper with an insane supply.
Whitley D.
north hollywood
Mega Parent Expert
This pump saved my life while I was working. I originally was given the Ameda Manual Breast Pump and it was cool, but one day I was traveling and forgot it at home so I bought the Medela Harmony Manual Breastpump and never went back. This one is great because it has two different pump valves - one for the let down and a stronger one to pump the milk. It is easy to clean and you can find the Medela brand everywhere.
Abby N.
Garden City, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I am exclusive pumper of almost a year. I got this for the times I didn't have an electrical outlet. I got a good output and suction, which I was pleasantly surprised by. I am used to using an Evenflo pump so I did miss the softer plastic flanges and found this to be a little more uncomfortable than my other. But it still worked well.
Le'Anne F. H.
Norfolk, VA
Product is great to use and offers a quick remedy. I am so happy that I ordered this for those nights when I don’t want to have to hook up my large pump in style. My only con to this is that my hand can get cramped from manually expressing. Would recommend for a quick fix to relieve swollen breast and you can’t get to your pump.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert
This hand pump got me through 15 months of exclusive pumping. I hated carrying my electric out when we had to go places. So this pump allowed me to pump in a baseball stadium, the movies and at dinner! All fairly discreetly. Other hand pumps I used always hurt. But this one was my absolute favorite!
Fiona S.
Brooksville, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I have both the manual and a double electric pump. Both are great but i found it easier personally to manual pump if i was out and about. It fits in a smaller bag than the double pump and its less to clean. Also i found it easier in the begining to manual pump for a few minutes until i began to let down. Sometimes the electric pump was too intense even on the lowest setting for me in the beginning. So even if you have an electric pump i recommend getting a manual so you have options.
Chelsea A.
Mega Parent Expert
I bought one of these hand pumps when going on a long road trip, just in case I needed to pump and wasn't able to. It's very time consuming to use for the lack of milk that is received. All in all, as much of a pain the double can be it definitely is more effective.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert
 Not really a fan - wasn't worth going out of my way to get. However, it is handy for on the go instead of lugging around my electric pump. I also do like that the Medela parts work with my other pump.
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Mega Parent Expert
These manual pumps work wonders when baby is sleeping and you don't want to disturb with the loud electric pump lol. Also great for pumping in the shower to relieve clogs. ;)
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
How does this compare to using an electric pump? Is it more time consuming?
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Do anyone of you have a hard time putting the pump back together after a wash?
Stephanie K.
I am currently pregnant and considering breast feeding . Do I have to get a pump? Which would you recommend?
Sarah R.
Paramount, CA
How well does this pump work?
Crystalina M.
I know its not hands free but does it stay on the breast for easy pumping or is there some fidgeting?