Medela Harmony Breast Pump Manual Breast Pump Unopened In Box

Medela Harmony Breast Pump Manual Breast Pump Unopened In Box

Harmony Manual Breast Pump, Harmony Manual Breast Pump

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Medela Harmony Breast Pump Manual Breast Pump Unopened In Box!
How would you rate this product?
Kyndra B.
Mc Caysville, GA
This is the best manual pump ever! Easy to clean, put together, and use. The suction is great and it isn’t painful compared to some pumps I’ve tried. I highly recommend this manual pump and any other products from this brand!
Cara P.
Barnesville, GA
Medela Harmony Breast Pump Manual Breast Pump Unopened In Box uploaded by Cara P.
I don't have the harmony breast pump I honestly don't know what Mine is called I just know I got it from the hospital when I gave birth and I love it it really works well and used it for a while till my insurance payed for the electric rechargable breast pump I got from another brand I still would use my hand held one from time to time
Carly L.
mi
This has been indispensable during my breastfeeding career. I keep this in the diaper bag to pump while riding in the car, and is great to quickly finish emptying one side after she finishes eating without the whole electric setup. I wouldn't use this as my sole pump but is a handy thing to add.
Samira A.
Timberlea , NS
I cannot believe that I had the time to use a manual hand pump. However if you don’t mind the hand exercise, then this manual hand pump it’s great!

Looking for your answer?