BY MEDELA #94 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The medela freestyle storage solution bundle is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and organizing breast milk, with extra containers and identifying lids.â the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's... see more...

• I was having a hard time finding a good pump I feel like ...3 Answers
Ashlee W.
Great pump. A little on the expensive side though. I love how it comes with a lot of parts to keep up with (Sarcasm) but its worth every penny because the baby gets the milk in a timely fashion and your nipples aren't sore. I woudnt purchase it again because I already have one and these things are super durable.
Alyssa W.
Maitland, FL
BEST PUMP out there. I tried brand after brand of breast pumps that would give out after just months of use. The Medela has lasted me 13 months of breastfeeding & pumping with my 2nd. My sister used it with new tubes with her 4th & I am using it again with my 3rd baby. Worth every single penny!
Savannah E.
Pamplico, SC
I used this product in 2007 and again in 2012. This pump is amazing. It is comfortable and quiet. The company builds their pumps to last a life time. The same one I used in 2007 was the one I used in 2012 and it worked like new. I will only ever recommend this brand for breast pumps.
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I received this pump through my insurance but I haven't really tried it. I heard it was one of the best ones out there. Medela is very well known brand but so is Lansinoh. Once I actually try it I will keep you guys updated. For now I am exclusively breastfeeding.
Jennifer  R.
This pump is worth every penny. Hands free, literally I have driven and used this! Quiet, I have been on a conference call while using it. Easy to operate!
This is the ONLY pump I will ever use. It has been used for 3 years now (2 kids) and is going strong!
Morgan M.
Ardmore , OK
Best pump there is! Do not go with anything else and while it's a little pricey - it's worth every penny. Others burn out and just don't last! Madela is great!
Heather  T.
Vandergrift, PA
I was given this by my insurance company when I had my daughter 2 months ago. I don't really like it. Have had a lot of issues with it not working.
Chelsea B.
Belton, MO
If you're looking for a breast pump, this is the one you want. Medela is amazing! No other pump can compare. Well worth the price.
Mia W.
If you're going to invest in a pump I strongly recommend this one! It took half the amount of time, and worked well.
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
There isn't enough good things I could say about medala. This was actually covered under my insurance
Libby M.
I was having a hard time finding a good pump I feel like the cheap pumps did not get all my milk out and I was looking for a new one for my next baby is this pump worth the money spent?