BY MEDELA #23 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle gift set is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk. the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview. see more...

• I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after eve...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are...1 Answers
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding
  • "Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend medela!" in 1 review
  • "I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this." in 1 review
Whitney S.
This pump is great. Makes it so much easier to breastfeed after going back to work!
Amanda D.
Elizabethtown, KY
I highly recommend this brand for nursing. It's easy to use and well-effective.
Paula W.
Lower Sackville , NS
I bought my pump brand new at shoppers drug mart and it was the best decision ever! I love this pump so much, it is so easy to use. The only problem I had was maneuvering both sides at the same time, but it was a minor issue and it was well worth the money!
Krista S.
Port aux Basques, NL
Mega Parent Expert
This was one of the top two investments for my baby one.  I would never ever take it back. I spent 4 months pumping in the NICU using the Medela Symphony and this is the only one that ever came close to that quality! I lovvvvve the bag it came with and actually started using it as a diaper bag/purse!
Brittany B.
Fort mcmjrray, AB
Mega Parent Expert
This pump is amazing!! I love the fact that it is a double and can be hands free! I use it daily so I can build a stash for when I have appointments. It's super user friendly and easy to clean. I always rave about it!
Kirsten H.
This was one of my top 5 investments for my littles. I have used this pump quite regularly for two babies and have loaned it out now to two friends (one of whom had twin boys who ate non stop - so it was heavily used). I love that you can purchase replacement parts as well. It takes a little getting used to but i did use it hands free which came in handy as well. I highly recommend this to ANYONE who needs to pump. Doing two breast at the same time saves you SO much time when all you want to do is nap.
Michelle M.
London, ON
Fantastic pump and great value! I love that the hands-free option and the easy to adjust settings. It is one of the best double pumps on the market. The only reason I have not given it five stars is that from what I understand, Medela is not compliant with the WHO/UNICEF Code of Marketing of Breast Milk Substitutes. I hope the do revisit full compliance soon, as they do make wonderful products.
Rebecca G.
Mega Parent Expert
I love the quality of pump in my Medela. My only issue is that the different size flanges didn't come in the pack. After spending so much money you think they would give all options instead of charging an extra $10 each.
alysha k.
Mega Parent Expert
Best purchase we made when I was pregnant. I love that I can pump anywhere and that it is simple to use. It can be a little loud but it isn't too bad.
Carissa K.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great pump for exclusively pumping. Very reliable and easy to use. Love how it just clips into your belt for easy wear.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone used this breast pump, but found their baby doesn’t like the bottles by Medela?
Jackqueline H.
Mega Parent Expert
I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after every feeding, currently looki for one where I don't have to be sitting down stuck in one spot, also heading back to work and school. What are the pros and cons of this product?)
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are they both electric and especially hands free? Also if not hands free, can I wear 1 of those pumping bras and make it "hands free?" I would be nursing and pumping daily. Thank you mamas!
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Does this work good? I always had a manual one.