BY MEDELA #16 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle gift set is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk. the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview. see more...

• I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk a...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in st...1 Answers
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding
  • "Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend medela!" in 1 review
Kari E.
Maumelle, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Such a great size for working moms or travel. It’s so easy to throw everything in the bag
Taryn D.
Roseville, CA
This pump made my life easier. Easy to use, easy to clean. I was so thankful to have it!!
Candy H.
Fort Lupton, CO
Love my Medela hands free pump. It's definitely saved me time! Easy to use and effective.
Candace R.
Louisville , KY
Couldn't recommend this product more. This made breastfeeding so easy and comfortable.
Whitney S.
This pump is great. Makes it so much easier to breastfeed after going back to work!
Amanda D.
Elizabethtown, KY
I highly recommend this brand for nursing. It's easy to use and well-effective.
Paula W.
Lower Sackville , NS
I bought my pump brand new at shoppers drug mart and it was the best decision ever! I love this pump so much, it is so easy to use. The only problem I had was maneuvering both sides at the same time, but it was a minor issue and it was well worth the money!
Megan H.
Penniac, NB
Love that I can pump Hands-Free and that i can pump both breast at once. Definitely need the bra that goes with it. It’s costly but cheaper than paying for formula in the long run. Dislike that breast milk will easily spill out if you bend over.
Krista S.
Channel, NL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was one of the top two investments for my baby one.  I would never ever take it back. I spent 4 months pumping in the NICU using the Medela Symphony and this is the only one that ever came close to that quality! I lovvvvve the bag it came with and actually started using it as a diaper bag/purse!
Brittany B.
Fort mcmurray, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This pump is amazing!! I love the fact that it is a double and can be hands free! I use it daily so I can build a stash for when I have appointments. It's super user friendly and easy to clean. I always rave about it!
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?
Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
I wasn't able to pump with my last baby and am wondering if this is easy to use and worth the money? Were you able to pump what you needed?
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Has anyone used this breast pump, but found their baby doesn’t like the bottles by Medela?
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Does this work good? I always had a manual one.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are they both electric and especially hands free? Also if not hands free, can I wear 1 of those pumping bras and make it "hands free?" I would be nursing and pumping daily. Thank you mamas!