BY MEDELA #17 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle gift set is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk. the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview. see more...

• I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after eve...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are...1 Answers
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding
  • "Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend medela!" in 1 review
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite brand! The double electric pump is so easy to use! Does not take long and the accessories are amazing.
Samantha G.
West Columbia, SC
A musy have for breastfeeding mothers everywhere. I loved mine. Saved time and made it so easy to get a babysitter
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
This is the breast pump we use in the hospital that I work in as a labor & delivery nurse. I highly recommend it.
Katrina B.
Troy, MI
This pump is the easiest and best to use all around. I recommend this to all of my friends who are mothers to be!
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
If you are going to get a pump I highly recommend this one! It's so easy to use and works wonders!
Heather B.
Estero , FL
My baby refused to breast feed so this was great. I was still able to pump milk for her to drink .
Cherry J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the second pump I've used and in really happy with it! It's easy to use and ready to clean.
Flor V.
Selma, NC
This product is a life saver for those mommies who are short of time. It gets the job well done !
Kari E.
Maumelle, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Such a great size for working moms or travel. It’s so easy to throw everything in the bag
Candy H.
Fort Lupton, CO
Love my Medela hands free pump. It's definitely saved me time! Easy to use and effective.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Has anyone used this breast pump, but found their baby doesn’t like the bottles by Medela?
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Does this work good? I always had a manual one.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are they both electric and especially hands free? Also if not hands free, can I wear 1 of those pumping bras and make it "hands free?" I would be nursing and pumping daily. Thank you mamas!
Jackqueline H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after every feeding, currently looki for one where I don't have to be sitting down stuck in one spot, also heading back to work and school. What are the pros and cons of this product?)