Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding uploaded by Nicole K.Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding uploaded by Kelsie B.Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding uploaded by Claudia M.

BY MEDELA #25 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle gift set is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk. the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview. see more...

• I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after eve...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are...1 Answers
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding
  • "Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend medela!" in 1 review
  • "I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this." in 1 review
Char C.
Char C.
Springfield, OH
Medela is the best consumer brand breast pump on the market. It is as close to the professional pumps as you can get and it looks stylish when carrying the bag. I would highly recommend medela!
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Troy, MI
This pump is the easiest and best to use all around. I recommend this to all of my friends who are mothers to be!
Crystal  .
Crystal .
Estacada, OR
I love this pump! I used this everyday multiple times a day until my daughter was 17 months old. So easy to use. And very comfortable. A must!
brianda o.
brianda o.
Oklahoma City, OK
First and only pump I will use. I am currently expecting and just had my insurance send me one. Very easy to use and handle.
Aminah P.
Aminah P.
Modesto , CA
This was my first breast pump and only breast pump. It was so much easier to let the pump so it's thing rather than do it manually . It was a good investment
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
I really liked this pump. I used it for a while with my first baby. I plan on using it again with my next child. I love how it is a double pump. It made pumping easy. Everything included in the kit is great. This set made pumping and storing milk easy.
McKenzie A.
McKenzie A.
This is a great breast pump for the working (or non-working) mom who chooses to pump. Saving money on not having to buy formula was a huge plus--and more than made up for the initial cost of the pump itself. Having said that, here are the things I liked and did not like:

Pros: Say it with me, "Double electric breast pump!" I saved so much time with this thing than I would've if I'd have gone with a single or non-electric pump... I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this. I like that all the Medela products are compatible with most other bottle caps/nipples/etc. When I ran out of Medela bottles to pump into, I could hook up Playtex bottles to it as well and it worked out fine. Everything had a place in the carrying case, so it was easy to stay organized.
The pump itself has lasted so long-- through two babies. Some parts (like the charger) had to be replaced... which I'll get to now.

The cons: The charger and I did not get along for this pump. Though that may have been my fault. I got a cheap-o charger online that went to crap almost immediately. I had a car charger for it that also went kaput. It wasn't until I spent $29.99 on a charger specifically for the Pump in Style at Toys R Us did I find a charger that withstood the test of time.
I had a bit of a hard time locating replacement parts, but after I found out my local hospital carried them, it was never an issue anymore.
The only other thing I'd have to say as far as a con was that the shoulder strap snapped on my Medela pump bag. Not just in one spot, but in both connecting points. It's been awkward carrying it around without the strap as it's quite bulky, but I get by.

Overall, amazing product! I would definitely use it again, but I'm done having babies.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
las Vegas, NV
Before I actually had my child, I bought a manual breast pump... Biggest mistake of my life. I didn't realize how hard it would be, especially when both breast needed to be pumped. I was ready to give up breast feeding when I found this pump, I tried it and I loved it. Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house. Used it for 3 different pregnancy and I would never use another pump.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
Hands down, this is the only electric breast pump I would recommend. It is expensive, but worth the money you will pay, and the peace of mind in knowing that you won't be having to spend a fortune replacing other electric pumps. I love that they offer extra and different sized parts in easy to find stores. The pump does the job quickly and pretty quietly compared to other pumps.
Candy H.
Candy H.
Fort Lupton, CO
Love my Medela hands free pump. It's definitely saved me time! Easy to use and effective.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?
Jackqueline H.
Jackqueline H.
Mega Parent Expert
I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after every feeding, currently looki for one where I don't have to be sitting down stuck in one spot, also heading back to work and school. What are the pros and cons of this product?)
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are they both electric and especially hands free? Also if not hands free, can I wear 1 of those pumping bras and make it "hands free?" I would be nursing and pumping daily. Thank you mamas!
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Does this work good? I always had a manual one.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
I wasn't able to pump with my last baby and am wondering if this is easy to use and worth the money? Were you able to pump what you needed?