BY MEDELA #23 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle gift set is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk. the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview. see more...

• I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after eve...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are...1 Answers
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding
  • "Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend medela!" in 1 review
  • "I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this." in 1 review
Michelle J.
Bremen , GA
Great breast pump that makes pumping for your little so much easier. Can be used in the car, closet, and honestly anywhere you need it to. No need for extra batteries because of the charger. Never had issue with staying charged.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
My baby refused to breast feed so this was great. I was still able to pump milk for her to drink .
Kayla C.
I've nursed three babies, and I LOVE my medela. It is strong, it is durable, and it is quiet. Extra parts are inexpensive, and Medela customer service is wonderful.
Maria S.
This was an amazing tool that helped me be able to breast feed my child. I had school and so I'd pump at school and this pump made it fast and easy. I would recommend it to anyone, its amazing!
Flor V.
Selma, NC
This product is a life saver for those mommies who are short of time. It gets the job well done !
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
Hands down, this is the only electric breast pump I would recommend. It is expensive, but worth the money you will pay, and the peace of mind in knowing that you won't be having to spend a fortune replacing other electric pumps. I love that they offer extra and different sized parts in easy to find stores. The pump does the job quickly and pretty quietly compared to other pumps.
Rebecca C.
las Vegas, NV
Before I actually had my child, I bought a manual breast pump... Biggest mistake of my life. I didn't realize how hard it would be, especially when both breast needed to be pumped. I was ready to give up breast feeding when I found this pump, I tried it and I loved it. Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house. Used it for 3 different pregnancy and I would never use another pump.
McKenzie A.
This is a great breast pump for the working (or non-working) mom who chooses to pump. Saving money on not having to buy formula was a huge plus--and more than made up for the initial cost of the pump itself. Having said that, here are the things I liked and did not like:

Pros: Say it with me, "Double electric breast pump!" I saved so much time with this thing than I would've if I'd have gone with a single or non-electric pump... I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this. I like that all the Medela products are compatible with most other bottle caps/nipples/etc. When I ran out of Medela bottles to pump into, I could hook up Playtex bottles to it as well and it worked out fine. Everything had a place in the carrying case, so it was easy to stay organized.
The pump itself has lasted so long-- through two babies. Some parts (like the charger) had to be replaced... which I'll get to now.

The cons: The charger and I did not get along for this pump. Though that may have been my fault. I got a cheap-o charger online that went to crap almost immediately. I had a car charger for it that also went kaput. It wasn't until I spent $29.99 on a charger specifically for the Pump in Style at Toys R Us did I find a charger that withstood the test of time.
I had a bit of a hard time locating replacement parts, but after I found out my local hospital carried them, it was never an issue anymore.
The only other thing I'd have to say as far as a con was that the shoulder strap snapped on my Medela pump bag. Not just in one spot, but in both connecting points. It's been awkward carrying it around without the strap as it's quite bulky, but I get by.

Overall, amazing product! I would definitely use it again, but I'm done having babies.
Samantha W.
I really liked this pump. I used it for a while with my first baby. I plan on using it again with my next child. I love how it is a double pump. It made pumping easy. Everything included in the kit is great. This set made pumping and storing milk easy.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
This is the breast pump we use in the hospital that I work in as a labor & delivery nurse. I highly recommend it.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone used this breast pump, but found their baby doesn’t like the bottles by Medela?
Jackqueline H.
Mega Parent Expert
I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after every feeding, currently looki for one where I don't have to be sitting down stuck in one spot, also heading back to work and school. What are the pros and cons of this product?)
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are they both electric and especially hands free? Also if not hands free, can I wear 1 of those pumping bras and make it "hands free?" I would be nursing and pumping daily. Thank you mamas!
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Does this work good? I always had a manual one.