Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding uploaded by Nicole K.Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding uploaded by Kelsie B.Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding uploaded by Claudia M.

BY MEDELA #25 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle gift set is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk. the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview. see more...

• I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after eve...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are...1 Answers
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding
  • "Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend medela!" in 1 review
  • "I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this." in 1 review
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
Great breast pump that makes pumping for your little so much easier. Can be used in the car, closet, and honestly anywhere you need it to. No need for extra batteries because of the charger. Never had issue with staying charged.
Candace R.
Candace R.
Louisville , Ky
Couldn't recommend this product more. This made breastfeeding so easy and comfortable.
Cece R.
Cece R.
Muskegon, MI
I love my medela pump! I get about two ounces more during each pump from my second using this punm, then I did for our first.
Amber B.
Amber B.
This is the only way to go. Easy to use. Packaging makes it easy to tote. The setting to change the suction intensity is a huge perk!
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Get product! But it's a lot of money to spend && then you have to buy all the addition parts! If u know breastfeeding is 100% for you, then I'd say go for it!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
If you are going to get a pump I highly recommend this one! It's so easy to use and works wonders!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Elizabethtown, KY
I highly recommend this brand for nursing. It's easy to use and well-effective.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Mega Parent Expert
Medela is hands down the best pump next to a hospital grade pump. My daughter spent a month in the NICU and I pumped for her for 3 months until she could learn to latch one. Money well spent.
Nancy Z.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
This is the breast pump we use in the hospital that I work in as a labor & delivery nurse. I highly recommend it.
Taryn D.
Taryn D.
Roseville, CA
This pump made my life easier. Easy to use, easy to clean. I was so thankful to have it!!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?
Jackqueline H.
Jackqueline H.
Mega Parent Expert
I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after every feeding, currently looki for one where I don't have to be sitting down stuck in one spot, also heading back to work and school. What are the pros and cons of this product?)
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are they both electric and especially hands free? Also if not hands free, can I wear 1 of those pumping bras and make it "hands free?" I would be nursing and pumping daily. Thank you mamas!
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Does this work good? I always had a manual one.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
I wasn't able to pump with my last baby and am wondering if this is easy to use and worth the money? Were you able to pump what you needed?