BY MEDELA #23 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle gift set is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk. the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview. see more...

• I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after eve...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are...1 Answers
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding
  • "Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend medela!" in 1 review
  • "I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this." in 1 review
Samantha W.
I really liked this pump. I used it for a while with my first baby. I plan on using it again with my next child. I love how it is a double pump. It made pumping easy. Everything included in the kit is great. This set made pumping and storing milk easy.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
This is the breast pump we use in the hospital that I work in as a labor & delivery nurse. I highly recommend it.
Amanda D.
Elizabethtown, KY
I highly recommend this brand for nursing. It's easy to use and well-effective.
Claudia M.
I love how I can take this pump everywhere and not worry about how I'm going to plug it ,I just can't stand how poor suction it has although it works very good and way gentle then the Pump in style I wish there was more than 10 levels of suction !!Good for on the go just throw it in a bag very small but also loud .
Heather W.
Lake Forest, CA
I have newborn twins and one doesn't like to breastfeed. This pump saves me because it's a double pump that is a lot more efficient and powerful than the others I've tried.
Crystal A.
Hands down the best breast pump; controlling the suction was a big plus, it works wonderfully, easy to clean, is fast and a fantastic investment. Bonus is you can rent them from the hospital as well.
Deena G.
Have used this pump for over two years now between having two babies. I'm working full-time. This has absolutely been essential for me. It allows me to do paperwork while I pump. It also allows for mobility when I need to pump at home I've actually even done dishes while pumping with this. Highly recommend it extremely high quality and the medela has great customer service.
Cory K.
Medea breast pump was a lifesaver. Easy to use and worked really well I never had any issues and was able to pump for my baby's first year
Becky B.
Fairview, TN
Best breast pump around! I tried several brands before buying the Medella and I was very disappointed. This pump gets the job done. I would recommend this to any mother planning on breast feeding. Worth every penny...
Jessie K.
Savannah , GA
This machine is worth it's weight in gold to me. I couldn't make it without this pump. It's so efficient and I'm able to pump quickly and painlessly. It does a good job holding battery life and I love small convenient size of this machine.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?
Jackqueline H.
Mega Parent Expert
I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after every feeding, currently looki for one where I don't have to be sitting down stuck in one spot, also heading back to work and school. What are the pros and cons of this product?)
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are they both electric and especially hands free? Also if not hands free, can I wear 1 of those pumping bras and make it "hands free?" I would be nursing and pumping daily. Thank you mamas!
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Does this work good? I always had a manual one.
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone used this breast pump, but found their baby doesn’t like the bottles by Medela?