Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding uploaded by Nicole K.Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding uploaded by Kelsie B.Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding uploaded by Claudia M.

BY MEDELA #25 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle gift set is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk. the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview. see more...

• I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after eve...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are...1 Answers
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding
  • "Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend medela!" in 1 review
  • "I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this." in 1 review
emily b.
emily b.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
This is AWESOME! I can sit and pump and take care of other things at the same time, like getting myself ready after a shower.
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
Mega Parent Expert
Medela is absolutely amazing when it comes to having the best breastfeeding products. I used this pump, and it made breastfeeding so much easier for me. As if having a hands free pump wasn't amazing as is, the fact that it was so lightweight was a relief when it came to portability.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Is the best is very good. as it brings two extractors, you can use them at the same time, and taer different degrees ....
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
West Columbia, SC
A musy have for breastfeeding mothers everywhere. I loved mine. Saved time and made it so easy to get a babysitter
Paige B.
Paige B.
Winston-Salem
Iv used mine for 12 months with both of my kids and loved it! Saved so much time especially while I was at work. I got mine through my local WIC program. My kids did not mind it with the little sound it makes, I would definitely recommend!
Cherry J.
Cherry J.
This is the second pump I've used and in really happy with it! It's easy to use and ready to clean.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
This pump is great. Makes it so much easier to breastfeed after going back to work!
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Eau Claire, WI
I love how small and portable this pump is. The battery lasts me close to a week of pumping at work with no charge. So worth the additional cost when comparing the pump in style
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
Mega Parent Expert
My favorite brand! The double electric pump is so easy to use! Does not take long and the accessories are amazing.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
My baby refused to breast feed so this was great. I was still able to pump milk for her to drink .
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?
Jackqueline H.
Jackqueline H.
Mega Parent Expert
I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after every feeding, currently looki for one where I don't have to be sitting down stuck in one spot, also heading back to work and school. What are the pros and cons of this product?)
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are they both electric and especially hands free? Also if not hands free, can I wear 1 of those pumping bras and make it "hands free?" I would be nursing and pumping daily. Thank you mamas!
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Does this work good? I always had a manual one.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
I wasn't able to pump with my last baby and am wondering if this is easy to use and worth the money? Were you able to pump what you needed?