BY MEDELA #13 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle gift set is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk. the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview. see more...

• I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk a...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in st...1 Answers
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding
  • "Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend medela!" in 1 review
Crystal A.
Hands down the best breast pump; controlling the suction was a big plus, it works wonderfully, easy to clean, is fast and a fantastic investment. Bonus is you can rent them from the hospital as well.
Char C.
Springfield, OH
Medela is the best consumer brand breast pump on the market. It is as close to the professional pumps as you can get and it looks stylish when carrying the bag. I would highly recommend medela!
Maria S.
This was an amazing tool that helped me be able to breast feed my child. I had school and so I'd pump at school and this pump made it fast and easy. I would recommend it to anyone, its amazing!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Medela is hands down the best pump next to a hospital grade pump. My daughter spent a month in the NICU and I pumped for her for 3 months until she could learn to latch one. Money well spent.
Kelsie B.
Eau Claire, WI
I love how small and portable this pump is. The battery lasts me close to a week of pumping at work with no charge. So worth the additional cost when comparing the pump in style
Heather W.
Lake Forest, CA
I have newborn twins and one doesn't like to breastfeed. This pump saves me because it's a double pump that is a lot more efficient and powerful than the others I've tried.
Kayla C.
I've nursed three babies, and I LOVE my medela. It is strong, it is durable, and it is quiet. Extra parts are inexpensive, and Medela customer service is wonderful.
Kelsey B.
I used this with both of my babies and it worked great!!! I used it with my daughter for about 6 months. Had a son 1.5 years later and also used it with him for about 6 months. Great product. Worth the money.
Jenn C.
Get product! But it's a lot of money to spend && then you have to buy all the addition parts! If u know breastfeeding is 100% for you, then I'd say go for it!
Aminah P.
Modesto , CA
This was my first breast pump and only breast pump. It was so much easier to let the pump so it's thing rather than do it manually . It was a good investment
Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
I wasn't able to pump with my last baby and am wondering if this is easy to use and worth the money? Were you able to pump what you needed?
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?
Michelle M.
Willis, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Has anyone used this breast pump, but found their baby doesn’t like the bottles by Medela?
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Does this work good? I always had a manual one.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are they both electric and especially hands free? Also if not hands free, can I wear 1 of those pumping bras and make it "hands free?" I would be nursing and pumping daily. Thank you mamas!