BY MEDELA #23 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle gift set is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk. the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview. see more...

• I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after eve...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are...1 Answers
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding
  • "Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend medela!" in 1 review
  • "I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this." in 1 review
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
Mega Parent Expert
My favorite brand! The double electric pump is so easy to use! Does not take long and the accessories are amazing.
Samantha G.
West Columbia, SC
A musy have for breastfeeding mothers everywhere. I loved mine. Saved time and made it so easy to get a babysitter
Cherry J.
Mega Parent Expert
This is the second pump I've used and in really happy with it! It's easy to use and ready to clean.
Candy H.
Fort Lupton, CO
Love my Medela hands free pump. It's definitely saved me time! Easy to use and effective.
Leticia A.
Grants, NM
Mega Parent Expert
This is the breast pump I got free from my insurance it is a must have if you breastfeed
Candace R.
Louisville , Ky
Couldn't recommend this product more. This made breastfeeding so easy and comfortable.
Whitney S.
This pump is great. Makes it so much easier to breastfeed after going back to work!
brianda o.
Oklahoma City, OK
First and only pump I will use. I am currently expecting and just had my insurance send me one. Very easy to use and handle.
Katrina B.
Troy, MI
This pump is the easiest and best to use all around. I recommend this to all of my friends who are mothers to be!
Aminah P.
Modesto, CA
This was my first breast pump and only breast pump. It was so much easier to let the pump so it's thing rather than do it manually . It was a good investment
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone used this breast pump, but found their baby doesn’t like the bottles by Medela?
Jackqueline H.
Mega Parent Expert
I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after every feeding, currently looki for one where I don't have to be sitting down stuck in one spot, also heading back to work and school. What are the pros and cons of this product?)
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are they both electric and especially hands free? Also if not hands free, can I wear 1 of those pumping bras and make it "hands free?" I would be nursing and pumping daily. Thank you mamas!
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Does this work good? I always had a manual one.