BY MEDELA #13 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle gift set is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk. the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview. see more...

• I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk a...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in st...1 Answers
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding
  • "Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend medela!" in 1 review
Claudia M.
I love how I can take this pump everywhere and not worry about how I'm going to plug it ,I just can't stand how poor suction it has although it works very good and way gentle then the Pump in style I wish there was more than 10 levels of suction !!Good for on the go just throw it in a bag very small but also loud .
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
Hands down, this is the only electric breast pump I would recommend. It is expensive, but worth the money you will pay, and the peace of mind in knowing that you won't be having to spend a fortune replacing other electric pumps. I love that they offer extra and different sized parts in easy to find stores. The pump does the job quickly and pretty quietly compared to other pumps.
Charlin F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Medela is absolutely amazing when it comes to having the best breastfeeding products. I used this pump, and it made breastfeeding so much easier for me. As if having a hands free pump wasn't amazing as is, the fact that it was so lightweight was a relief when it came to portability.
Jordan L.
4125 Morgan jaymes drive
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I breastfed my son and also pumped, especially early on because he was sick and I had to pump and feed him to keep his weight up. This thing was great. I can take it with me wherever I go, so I never forget to pump, and can do it anywhere I needed to. For my son this was important.
Deena G.
Have used this pump for over two years now between having two babies. I'm working full-time. This has absolutely been essential for me. It allows me to do paperwork while I pump. It also allows for mobility when I need to pump at home I've actually even done dishes while pumping with this. Highly recommend it extremely high quality and the medela has great customer service.
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This machine is worth it's weight in gold to me. I couldn't make it without this pump. It's so efficient and I'm able to pump quickly and painlessly. It does a good job holding battery life and I love small convenient size of this machine.
Becky B.
Fairview, TN
Best breast pump around! I tried several brands before buying the Medella and I was very disappointed. This pump gets the job done. I would recommend this to any mother planning on breast feeding. Worth every penny...
Samantha W.
I really liked this pump. I used it for a while with my first baby. I plan on using it again with my next child. I love how it is a double pump. It made pumping easy. Everything included in the kit is great. This set made pumping and storing milk easy.
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
Great breast pump that makes pumping for your little so much easier. Can be used in the car, closet, and honestly anywhere you need it to. No need for extra batteries because of the charger. Never had issue with staying charged.
Tiana C.
Salem, OR
Such a life saver! My son was a preemie and was in the nicu for a while, so having a mobile pump like this helped so much When I had to leave! It was easy to carry and store milk in until I got back to the hospital.
Jackqueline H.
Soap Lake, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after every feeding, currently looki for one where I don't have to be sitting down stuck in one spot, also heading back to work and school. What are the pros and cons of this product?)