Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding uploaded by Nicole K.Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding uploaded by Kelsie B.Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding uploaded by Claudia M.

BY MEDELA #25 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle gift set is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk. the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview. see more...

• I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after eve...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are...1 Answers
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding
  • "Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend medela!" in 1 review
  • "I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this." in 1 review
Devin B.
Devin B.
These are really good pumps! Always easy to use not to many parts to keep up with and it looks nice with the bags theu come in!
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
I love my Medela. I used it for my last 2 children. The pumps is very powerful but gentle and the breast milk just flows out.
Leticia A.
Leticia A.
Grants, NM
Mega Parent Expert
This is the breast pump I got free from my insurance it is a must have if you breastfeed
Ciara G.
Ciara G.
Shelbyville, IN
Mega Parent Expert
Hands down the best pump! Perfect for Momma's that are on the go! My kids were in the nicu for a few months, so it was very helpful for me! I could use it anywhere. Even in the car. I recommend this to every mom I am around!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
I used this with both of my babies and it worked great!!! I used it with my daughter for about 6 months. Had a son 1.5 years later and also used it with him for about 6 months. Great product. Worth the money.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
This is a great system. We have it much better these days with nursing technology like this to help us mom's. I wish it were easier to clean though.
Deena G.
Deena G.
Have used this pump for over two years now between having two babies. I'm working full-time. This has absolutely been essential for me. It allows me to do paperwork while I pump. It also allows for mobility when I need to pump at home I've actually even done dishes while pumping with this. Highly recommend it extremely high quality and the medela has great customer service.
Cory K.
Cory K.
Medea breast pump was a lifesaver. Easy to use and worked really well I never had any issues and was able to pump for my baby's first year
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
West Columbia, SC
A musy have for breastfeeding mothers everywhere. I loved mine. Saved time and made it so easy to get a babysitter
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Is the best is very good. as it brings two extractors, you can use them at the same time, and taer different degrees ....
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?
Jackqueline H.
Jackqueline H.
Mega Parent Expert
I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after every feeding, currently looki for one where I don't have to be sitting down stuck in one spot, also heading back to work and school. What are the pros and cons of this product?)
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are they both electric and especially hands free? Also if not hands free, can I wear 1 of those pumping bras and make it "hands free?" I would be nursing and pumping daily. Thank you mamas!
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Does this work good? I always had a manual one.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
I wasn't able to pump with my last baby and am wondering if this is easy to use and worth the money? Were you able to pump what you needed?